Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2011, 02:01 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,769,587 times

Advertisements

They can go much bigger then that. The FDA only allows implants up to a certain size in this county. I don't know when the ban was placed but it was right around the time all those women sued Dow.

Edit: I realize now you specifically said 32 band. However the women I'm thinking of with ginormous implants may not be 32 but maybe 34 or 36. I can't see how that little a difference could preclude them from having the massive implants they have.

Last edited by Tourian; 05-09-2011 at 02:14 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2011, 06:17 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,220,866 times
Ok, this is as close as I come to posting pics of myself on the forum!
Taken on our trip recently.

I'm a 32G or a 34FF depending on the bra. I realize that I am not skinny, but I don't think I would be termed a fat cow. At least I hope not!

Please excuse the shoes in both pics - there's really no excuse but we were doing a lot of hiking so I only brought comfortable shoes!

Moderator cut: Photos removed by poster request.

Last edited by JustJulia; 05-12-2011 at 08:45 PM..

Old 05-09-2011, 06:49 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,399,244 times
A fat cow you are not! And I would never have pegged you for a G or FF cup!

Old 05-09-2011, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
A fat cow you are not! And I would never have pegged you for a G or FF cup!
Lol, I could lose a cup size or three without missing them!
Actually I've grown quite attached to them - they've been with me a while!

Dread to think what Lao will say - I have a feeling anyone above a 6 is a 'cow' to him!

Old 05-09-2011, 07:26 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,780,434 times
Hobokenkitchen, if your torso wasn't so enviously long, I would've wondered how you got a picture of me. Proportionately - with the exception of that long torso...we're nearly identical in body shape. I'm a DDD, in "normal" brand bras, and an F in the brand that I'm wearing lately (it's called Elomi). The band size ranges between 36 and 38 depending on the manufacturer.

If I had your length between bust and bellybutton, I'd want to keep those boobs too. They "fit" you perfectly Also, that dress in the 2nd photo is very flattering. It really shows off the hourglass curves.

Old 05-09-2011, 07:30 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,769,587 times
You've got a great shape and nothing to be ashamed of.
Quote:
And I would never have pegged you for a G or FF cup!
Ha ha. Well she has a small band, she's wearing a bra that fits her that isn't padded, normal fitting clothes and her posture is normal. But yeah totally I get what you are saying. Most people hear g cup and they think that's just ungodly huge but on a small woman like her it's just that she has something there and isnt flat. There's plenty of women shaped like her wearing the wrong sized bra or who feels weird because they wear a size that isn't easy to find on the rack at a typical department store.

Last edited by Tourian; 05-09-2011 at 07:41 PM..

Old 05-09-2011, 07:49 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,955,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
I'm a 32G or a 34FF depending on the bra. I realize that I am not skinny, but I don't think I would be termed a fat cow. At least I hope not!
You are most definitely NOT a fat cow. You look great.

Old 05-09-2011, 07:53 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,399,244 times
This is me when I was around a 36F (it might have even been a 38F.)

I was scheduled for a reduction at the time, but after some discussion with my boyfriend (now husband) and having some reservations about my surgeon, I canceled the week prior.

This was a couple years later when I was a G cup.

me at my heaviest (not including pregnancies) and a 38G

Bad bra! Back then I was limited in what I could find. I don't think I even owned any Panache, Freya or Fantasie bras back then.

In one of my strappy tops from Bravissimo. I think these were 36G because I had lost a little weight by that time.

BTW, these photos will self destruct in a short time.

Last edited by TheImportersWife; 05-09-2011 at 09:09 PM.. Reason: FWIW, my husband married me for my boobies. ;)

Old 05-09-2011, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonChick View Post
Hobokenkitchen, if your torso wasn't so enviously long, I would've wondered how you got a picture of me. Proportionately - with the exception of that long torso...we're nearly identical in body shape. I.
Lol, I have never thought of myself as having a long torso! Quite the reverse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
You are most definitely NOT a fat cow. You look great.
Well thanks.
I do fit quite a lot of your stereotypes for 'huge' though (size 10/ FF or G cup). So if you REALLY think I don't look huge then you might want to remember that next time you feel like typing a 'cow' like comment.

Old 05-09-2011, 08:03 PM

Quote:
This is me when I was around a 36F (it might have even been a 38F.)

I was scheduled for a reduction at the time, but after some discussion with my boyfriend (now husband) and having some reservations about my surgeon, I canceled the week prior.

This was a couple years later when I was a G cup.

me at my heaviest (not including pregnancies) and a 38G

Bad bra! Back then I was limited in what I could find. I don't think I even owned any Panache, Freya or Fantasie bras back then.

In one of my strappy tops from Bravissimo. I think these were 36G because I had lost a little weight by that time.

BTW, these photos will self destruct in a short time.
WOW - you have SOME figure!!!
You are both thinner and taller than I am and I think the big boobs look great on you. Glad you didn't get a reduction!

See nothing even remotely cow like about you!

Another great example - you should leave these up if you can bear to!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty