Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 12:49 AM

4,897 posts, read 8,318,422 times

Advertisements

Shaving has never caused me much discomfort but as a man I am only expected to shave my face and neck. I do not even want to think what ladies have to go through to shave/wax their legs, arm pits, and pubic hair. Personally, I don't like a woman with a full Brazilian simply because I want a little reminder that I'm having sex with a real woman and not a child. A landing strip is nice and appreciated but if she wants to just keep it trimmed then that's alright by me. That said, I live in southern California so looking good in a bikini is a must; no one wants to see extra hair sticking out where it shouldn't but usually women are self aware of such things long before men ever notice.

We try to be observant and thoughtful but, let's face it, the lady in our life usually notices such things long before we do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2011, 04:06 AM

123 posts, read 256,690 times
i don`t like men who are shaved all over.

Old 05-05-2011, 05:00 AM

6 posts, read 7,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsCats View Post
Do you think men will start shaving all over like women?

Dear God, I hope not!!!
i hope not,too.

Old 05-05-2011, 05:01 AM

6 posts, read 7,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristisha View Post
i don`t like men who are shaved all over.
i think so,if the men do like that ,i think they aren't men.

Old 05-05-2011, 05:50 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,530,849 times
Served in the navy with a very hairy guy. He had to shave where his t-shirt met his neck. One day he went home for two weeks leave. He didn't shave the day before he left. When he returned, he had a full beard tha started at his nose (with some hair growth on top of the nose itself) and ended at his toes. We were serving with the New Jersey Yeti! If this guy shaved his body, by noon he'd have an all over 5 o'clock shadow.

Old 05-05-2011, 09:15 AM

1,904 posts, read 2,987,357 times
I hope not. I'm too lazy for that crap.

Old 05-05-2011, 05:10 PM

169 posts, read 344,402 times
I think back hair and chest hair needs to go COMPLETLY
love facial hair as long as its not a full grown beard like santaclause or zz top lol
leg,arm,and pit hair needs to be trimmed
and the private region trimmd on a guy as well
this is just what I like so if they do as long as they dont go completly overboard with it I dont see nothing wrong with a guy removing their body hair
I dont like metrosexuals just think hairy men are gross it reminds me of a guy like al bundy or the guy that slappd up against ben stiller in along came polly (nasty)

Old 05-05-2011, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Served in the navy with a very hairy guy. He had to shave where his t-shirt met his neck. One day he went home for two weeks leave. He didn't shave the day before he left. When he returned, he had a full beard tha started at his nose (with some hair growth on top of the nose itself) and ended at his toes. We were serving with the New Jersey Yeti! If this guy shaved his body, by noon he'd have an all over 5 o'clock shadow.
see now thats just disgusting...he sounds really gross if a guy like that came up to me I would definitly have to throwup

Old 05-05-2011, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
I've been shaving all my body for years...had nothing to do with women...had everything with wanting to feel 'young'...or metropolitian...

I noticed where I lived, many of the males had rough alligator skin......and I would think to myself

'How is having rough alligator skin benifiscal to me??'

Then I realized it wasn't...cause once your skin goes, and you take on that 'old spent look'...you can never regain your 'youthful appeal'...so since then, I started taking care of myself best a male can...

In other words I became metrosexual...for my own, non mainstream reasons...

I never do anything that's mainstream, infact...I often do things, then the mainstream catches on later...

Like Prince...he was like Metrosexual before the term caught on with middle class suburban males...

When I lay down at night as a single male...and have to feel my own body and skin, I'd rather feel something soft, than rough hairy corse, alligator hide...
that last part is just T.M.F.I

Old 05-05-2011, 06:19 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,410,470 times
gay, nothing grosses me out more than touching a mans arms/legs and wondering if I'm touching a man or a woman!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty