Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2018, 03:06 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,572,686 times

Advertisements

Yes, we know he's a French foreign minister and you're not. There were already news articles in the major US newspapers in 2010 that a US regime change operation was in the works. Anyone who bothered to remain impartial found out after the Benghazi incident in 2012 after the newswires revealed the massive extent of the operation the CIA had been running to move terrorists and weapons to Syria for the war.

Sometimes, there are holes in the Western press coverage that reveal the actual state of affairs. Australian news is reporting the Idlib terrorists are using the civilians as human shields.

link

Last edited by lchoro; 09-14-2018 at 03:38 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2018, 04:34 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,858,538 times
He was a minister during the Mitterrand administration, back when I was in kindergarten. Good for him, the world has changed since then and he's out of the loop.

A shia guy living in Lebanon doesn't represent "Australian news". You have no idea how free press works I gather (no doubt trying to take advantage of it). The people in Idlib were bused there by Putin so his ally could regain control of where they lived, ethnically cleansing Damascus suburbs.

Russia is about to lose control of 1/3 of its church, I'd think this presents a bigger problem to Putin right now than how to force-bly regain control of a province in the middle east. Nice double standard there btw, Ukraine is apparently wrong if it tries to force-ably regain control of a rebel city, yet an illegitimate dictator is allowed to murder as many as it takes to regain one.

Old 09-14-2018, 04:54 PM
DKM

Lavrov said that traces of American chemical weapons were found in the Skirpal attack. He claimed he was told this in secret by the Swiss lab handling the case.

And guess what happened today, 2 Russians booted out of the Hague for being involved in hacking the same Swiss lab (trying to alter the data). Guilty dirty dogs this regime of theirs is basically run like organized crime. That's why they commit violence against those seeking to be free of their control.

Old 09-14-2018, 05:20 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,572,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
He was a minister during the Mitterrand administration, back when I was in kindergarten. Good for him, the world has changed since then and he's out of the loop.

A shia guy living in Lebanon doesn't represent "Australian news". You have no idea how free press works I gather (no doubt trying to take advantage of it). The people in Idlib were bused there by Putin so his ally could regain control of where they lived, ethnically cleansing Damascus suburbs.
Roland Dumas has been active in Middle East affairs for much longer. Officials at that level are well-connected.

Adam Harvey writes for a major Australian news outlet. I won't go into his press credentials and his experience on his bio. The point is that it is now rare to see reports in the Western press, especially among governments that are part of the warring coalition, that contradict claims that the civilians are free to leave. This terrorist hostage scenario has already played out in Aleppo, Doumas, and other major cities under siege. The overall script for media coverage is the same, and the exception brings reality to light.

You'd better go back and look up how many people lived in Idlib before the rebels and their families were bused there from Aleppo, S. Syria, and other previously rebel-held areas as part of conflict settlement agreements.

As usual, you don't have any facts to contest posts. It is merely wasted on attempting to discredit the author of the article.

Russia as a member of OPCW already had an internal report that showed that the BZ chemical agent was present. That is old news. At the time, they didn't make any accusations. Nobody would be so stupid as the British to claim that only the developer of a chemical would possess it in its stockpile and therefore automatically responsible for its use.

Last edited by lchoro; 09-14-2018 at 05:36 PM..

Old 09-14-2018, 05:54 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
My guess is that they are informants used to collect information on their many business trips.

Their walking route is quite a long distance from the Skripal home and lay well to the east of all the landmarks in the poisoning event with the Skripal home being the farthest distance and across the river. If they were going to poison the Skripals while doing everything else out in the open, it stands to reason that they would've rented a car. The write ups in the British press claim they were walking in the direction of the Skripal's house and that there was no snow but it was snowing everywhere. Well, at some point everyday, everyone walks in that direction.
I think so too. I'd say they're merchants/business people buying something that is hard to get in Russia and something that is possibly illegal. I remember back in the 1980s Britain was the go to destination for steroids used in body building. I was in Portsmouth where my ship was docked for 2 weeks and we were warned that such things were not in any way good for us and not to buy them. The Brits used the steroids on horses or so it was said. The captain said anybody found with any type of steroid was going to get busted HARD.

I think some of the jar heads got some on board. A marine tore himself up pretty good a few months later because he was lifting too much. Steroids promote muscle growth and water retention from what I understand. The muscle grows faster than your tendons and the attachments. Your muscles can do more work but their attachments cannot handle the load placed on them.

I bet htese guys were looking for opportunities or buying stuff to take back to Russia. Such small time merchants are all over Russia. Much more so than in the west.

Old 09-14-2018, 06:11 PM
DKM

Sorry guys, nobody is going to buy that Russians fly to the UK to get steroids. Gotta try harder. You aren't keeping up with story #3, that they are gay lovers looking to enjoy time together in a friendly country. That's the latest and probably not last if past performance of the Russian lie machine is any indication.

Old 09-14-2018, 08:12 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,165,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folasade Abioye View Post
Russia no good.
Putin's government made own people as a zombie. Cut off Putin and Russia will be alright.

Old 09-14-2018, 11:17 PM

80 posts, read 36,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
I watched the RT interview with some friends, what a laugh it was! ….it was very funny.
Haven't watched the interview because of lack of time. But saw plenty of comments in russian forums, where people wrote that the interview translation wasn't correct, full of rephrasing and the whole sentences were thrown away.

So of course, you can laugh whenever you want. But are you sure you did it in the right places?

Old 09-14-2018, 11:34 PM

80 posts, read 36,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Sorry guys, nobody is going to buy that Russians fly to the UK to get steroids. Gotta try harder.
What?! The burden of proofs is on the accuser, remember?

Old 09-15-2018, 12:42 AM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
Putin's government made own people as a zombie. Cut off Putin and Russia will be alright.
It's OK Alec, Putin the Saint is not alone any longer. Meet new Salisbury Martyrs - Petrov and Boshir ("Петровъ и Боширъ - Страстотерпцы Солсберийские.")

Oh, and while we are at that - the Salisbury Cathedral is known from now on as a Cathedral of Salisbury Mother of God - a heavenly protector of Russian GRU.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe