Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2018, 06:06 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
The crowd can sit in armchairs in stands and wait for announcement of announcer.

Yes. But caption of video: "people are not allowed to leave Putin's meeting (rally) already in the 10th minute after the rally began (half an hour before Putin's speech)".
This is a big difference.
We do not know this is the beginning rally or the end. We do not know what order the policemen got.

But in any case, I think that this is connected with ensuring security.
I do know they can be excessively anal about security anywhere, especially in government institutions. I've seen federal security guards ready to crack a womans head for using a cellphone in a federal building. Maintaining security means you need to control people. If Putin was scheduled to be there I can see why the security people wouldn't want people just wandering around anywhere. Can you imagine what security is like for the US president? When a president comes to Seattle they shut down everything from the major highways to the airspace. It's a nightmare. Maybe if those people wanted to leave someone needed to know they were leaving first and the cops needed to let people know they were going to be outside walking around. You don't want to make snipers nervous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2018, 08:09 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,526,584 times
Quote:
The crowd can sit in armchairs in stands and wait for announcement of announcer.

Yes. But caption of video: "people are not allowed to leave Putin's meeting (rally) already in the 10th minute after the rally began (half an hour before Putin's speech)".
This is a big difference.
We do not know this is the beginning rally or the end. We do not know what order the policemen got.

But in any case, I think that this is connected with ensuring security.
No it's not "ensuing security" Maxim.
It is what it is.
The police doesn't want to let people leave before Putin's speech, and it's the beginning of the rally (10th minute of it, according to the captioning.)
That's why people get upset and argumentative there, that's why some are recording the event on their phones.
At the end they push police out of the way (precisely because their actions are not legal, and have nothing to do with "security matters,") but you can see that it's relatively small amount of people. Were they there out of their own free will or not at the first place - THAT we can't know from the video.

Old 03-07-2018, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Russian planes crash on their own, no need for a terrorist cell to sneak into hostile territory to shoot one down. Its 39 deaths btw. It doesn't matter, nobody will ask Putin why Russian men are dying in Syria.
Those who care to understand politics, do not ask this question.
People understand, that Russian geopolitical interests have been hit by the West in Syria, and Russia has to protect its geopolitical interest. That's why Russian men are dying in Syria.

Old 03-07-2018, 08:23 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,185 times
Quote:
This news was yesterday. Today the helicopter crashed in Chechnya. Will you write every news here?
Ichkeria under your internal law now. But War in Eastern Ukraine and Syria is concern international relationships.
By the way I think Syria is like Afganistan for late USSR.

Old 03-07-2018, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Those who care to understand politics, do not ask this question.
People understand, that Russian geopolitical interests have been hit by the West in Syria, and Russia has to protect its geopolitical interest. That's why Russian men are dying in Syria.
Dont you regret the sons of Russia? You have irresponsible cold cold heart milady!

Old 03-07-2018, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
Dont you regret the sons of Russia? You have irresponsible cold cold heart!
Do I mourn them you mean?
Yes I do.
But they defend the national interests of their country, so...

Old 03-07-2018, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Do I mourn them you mean?
Yes I do.
But they defend the national interests of their country, so...
What kind of interests in the foreign land? Will you tell me in the style of Maria Zakcharova (Kalinka-Malinka)?

Old 03-07-2018, 08:55 PM

Quote:
What kind of interests in the foreign land? Will you tell me in the style of Maria Zakcharova (Kalinka-Malinka)?
Well in this particular case - Russia controls ( more or less) European gas market, and Syria was one of the keys to keep things this way.
That's number one, and number two - Syria was providing a port for Russian ships for many years.
I am not a military strategist, but I would think that this was important as well, not to mention that having at least one reliable ally in the Middle East is not a bad idea.

So this was a relatively easy answer, so now tell me about Zakharova and "Kalinka-Malinka")))

Old 03-07-2018, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Well in this particular case - Russia controls ( more or less) European gas market, and Syria was one of the keys of to keep things this way.
That's number one, and number two - Syria was providing a port for Russian ships for many years.
I am not a military strategist, but I would think that this was important as well, not to mention tht having at least one reliable ally in the Middle East is not a bad idea.

So this was a relatively easy answer, so now tell me about Zakharova and "Kalinka-Malinka")))
I not expect for another answer. But how much costs soul of unknown russian soldier?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn2q8Gi53iQ

Old 03-07-2018, 09:08 PM

Quote:
I not expect for another answer. But how much costs soul of unknown russian soldier?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn2q8Gi53iQ
She is a good dancer ( even with such high heels, lol)

I don't understand the rest of your question, sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe