Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2016, 02:17 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
Igor Strelkov(Girkind) is ukrainian rebel?)))
Airstrike in Lugansk was made to destroy the leadership of the Republic of Lugansk, in particular, Valery Bolotov. Valery Bolotov resident of the Luhansk region.

But, of course, a lot of volunteers from Russia are fighting for the rebels.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2016, 02:42 AM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Airstrike in Lugansk was made to destroy the leadership of the Republic of Lugansk, in particular, Valery Bolotov. Valery Bolotov resident of the Luhansk region.

But, of course, a lot of volunteers from Russia are fighting for the rebels.
Do you had read extract from article by Stepan Bandera, which I gave above? It described Moscow's action strategy for expansion to another independent states.
Why russian are not judged these "volunteers" because they are criminals?

It means that these illegal armed groups are beneficial to kremlin inhuman regime.

Last edited by Rozenn; 12-21-2016 at 01:16 PM.. Reason: English only please!

Old 12-20-2016, 06:48 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,586,174 times
41 killed in Siberian town after drinking toxic bath lotion as cheap alcohol substitute. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ibt...titute-1597229

That's more than the number of Russian soldiers killed in Syria. World power wannabe cannot keep poisoins away from its proud citizens, I bet the 41 cheered for their Fuhrer' gallactic conquests and global importace before buying alcohol containing cleaners to drink.

Old 12-20-2016, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
41 killed in Siberian town after drinking toxic bath lotion as cheap alcohol substitute. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ibt...titute-1597229

That's more than the number of Russian soldiers killed in Syria. World power wannabe cannot keep poisoins away from its proud citizens, I bet the 41 cheered for their Fuhrer' gallactic conquests and global importace before buying alcohol containing cleaners to drink.
Yes, it's sad. The dead were aged 35-50 years. Drunks generation from the '90s.

Old 12-20-2016, 07:05 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,586,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Yes, it's sad. The dead were aged 35-50 years. Drunks generation from the '90s.
They could not afford vodka, it does not mean they were drunkards. The dear leader knows that Russians love to drink and yet he made vodka unaffordable for great many of them. Do you think it is an intentional culling? I does not take a genius to figure out human lives costs of unaffordable vodka.

Old 12-20-2016, 07:16 AM

Quote:
They could not afford vodka, it does not mean they were drunkards.
Are you joking? Only drunks or fools will be drink this fresh-water sponge.

But, btw, when I was 16-17 years old, my friends and I drank this stuff (tincture "Boyarishnik" eng. Hawthorn). Ethanol 90%, which should be diluted with water to 40%. Rare stuff. We were fools.

+ But in Siberia metalnol appeared instead of ethanol and people died.

Old 12-20-2016, 08:30 AM

Quote:
They could not afford vodka, it does not mean they were drunkards. The dear leader knows that Russians love to drink and yet he made vodka unaffordable for great many of them. Do you think it is an intentional culling? I does not take a genius to figure out human lives costs of unaffordable vodka.
Alcohol is relatively expensive and low quality in Russia. People drink moonshine and other surrogates. More drinking nation, I have never met.
In Russia bibs bears even!

Old 12-20-2016, 09:27 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times
Here in Seattle it is not uncommon to see homeless people drinking Listerine on the streets. This is nothing new anywhere.

I heard that the city is trying to get merchants to remove the products that contain alcohol from the shelves. The less fortunate of this American paradise steal a lot of it and end up lying in their own vomit on the sidewalk. The ambulances are busy constantly.

Old 12-20-2016, 11:39 AM

617 posts, read 537,980 times
Quote:
Stop the nonsense and find a shrink to treat your russophobia. Everybody in Russia can afford vodka, even unemployed.

At least Russians don't sleep on streets, like in so called "rich" countries:

More than 500,000 people homeless in the United States: report | Reuters

Old 12-20-2016, 02:46 PM

Favorite russian drinks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe