Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2022, 09:38 PM

1,348 posts, read 623,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPibbs View Post
Hi, thanks. I saw on Amazon, glass that's supposed to be for podstakannik. For the holder I think the antique ones are better quality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
I thought that it was a thing of the past; I was not even aware that they are still producing them.

But whatever it is, I'd guess the newer versions are nothing but yet another overpriced piece of junk.

As practically anything else.

https://kolmelhior.ru/catalog/podsta...elirovannyy-1/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2022, 09:44 PM

1,348 posts, read 623,888 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WQIW7aK5Bk

Old 03-04-2022, 10:10 PM

7,319 posts, read 4,115,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Of course the video is unavailable - to you. In Russia. The footage shows repeated bombing of the same target. This is not an accidental stray missile, but you do you - you can't even watch the video but you've already provided an explanation excusing Russia. Like fish in a barrel.

I don't particularly care what you find more interesting to discuss. I'm not here to accommodate your preferences. You discuss what you want to discuss - no one is stopping you.

In fact, I didn't even engage you - you chose to respond to my posts. You do realize you don't have to engage in discourse with each and every poster, right?
Gee, it's not available in the USA either. The video is unavailable in Russia and the USA, I wonder what that means.

Your posts are mean spirited. It's not a way to convince people.

Old 03-04-2022, 10:42 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,415,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorktownGal View Post
Gee, it's not available in the USA either. The video is unavailable in Russia and the USA, I wonder what that means.

Your posts are mean spirited. It's not a way to convince people.
I'm not here to convince anyone. It's clear who actually is. I'm not agenda driven. Laughable that you find my posts mean spirited - at least you didn't say they are fake or make pot shots about who you think I am, as several of the Putin shills keep doing. Mean spirited is celebrating and cheering on the actions of a mentally ill despot who is waging war on civilians and displacing over a million of them from their country.

Old 03-04-2022, 11:50 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,227,242 times
btw, I noticed interesting things.
1. Missing new videos of missiles attacks on military infrastructure.
2. Naval ships approached Odessa, but marines did not start the assault.
3. Kadyrov's special forces dig in a forest, judging by the latest video. Prior to that, they captured the warehouse and the police unit. Kadyrov urges Putin not to stop the military operation.
4. According to unverified data, Ukrainian Armed Forces carried out a missile attack on the Nazis from Azov in Mariupol (but I have not seen a confirming video).
5. Zelensky and Kuleba made a daring accusation of NATO in inaction.

Putin and Ze have an agreement?

Old 03-04-2022, 11:56 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
3. Kadyrov's special forces dig in a forest, judging by the latest video. Prior to that, they captured the warehouse and the police unit. Kadyrov urges Putin not to stop the military operation.
4. According to unverified data, Ukrainian Armed Forces carried out a missile attack on the Nazis from Azov in Mariupol (but I have not seen a confirming video).

Zelensky is rumored to have fled to Poland. So they suspended the operation for now. No one needs extra blood.

Old 03-05-2022, 04:48 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,014,042 times
Quote:
Video is not available. This is a war, civilians die in war, unfortunately. The Russian army does not shoot at houses on purpose, but accidental strikes are possible from both sides, you will not understand who is right and who is wrong, since the weapons are approximately the same on both sides. It is much more interesting to discuss the causes of the war and its consequences, but I don't think you will.
Russian child killers.

Old 03-05-2022, 05:32 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,227,242 times
Quote:

It looks like it's not that simple.

1. One of the members of the negotiation process from Ukraine, Sergey Kireev, was shot in the head in Kyiv today.
2. Ukrainian troops do not release civilians from Mariupol. There is a humanitarian catastrophe in the city.

Old 03-05-2022, 06:37 AM

27,133 posts, read 13,429,141 times
Quote:
It looks like it's not that simple.

1. One of the members of the negotiation process from Ukraine, Sergey Kireev, was shot in the head in Kyiv today.
2. Ukrainian troops do not release civilians from Mariupol. There is a humanitarian catastrophe in the city.
I see Russian free speech has now been further eroded.

Kremlin brought in a new law meaning people who spread "fake" information about Russia's armed forces could be jailed for up to 15 years.

In other words any one who protests or tells the truth about Putin's bloody war in Ukraine noe faces a long prison sentence.

There is therefore no point in even debating the issue, as Russian's now have to be very careful in relation to any criticism, and there will only be one narrative among Russian forum members, and that is the one presented by Putin and the Russian media.

Social media sites are also now disappearing in Russia, starting with the likes of Facebook and Instragram, although I am sure youtube's also been restricted, and it's days may also be numbered, as according to the Kremlin these organisations are evil American corporations.

Old 03-05-2022, 07:20 AM

8,943 posts, read 11,774,686 times
President Putin has vanquished his enemies. They have been utterly defeated and are running.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q5lUdXvg-U&t=481s
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe