Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2016, 04:21 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
everyone knows that it was an "insider job" - someone who most likely was working for Ukrainian SBU.
Ukrainian Special Operations Forces could eliminate the black sheep, but they are not profitable. It would be better to see him on the bench of the court as the defendant and the witness of The Hague Tribunal.
We have lost a valuable witness to crimes against humanity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2016, 04:39 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,430,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90
Excellent news. He killed numerous Ukrainian POWs. Rot in hell!
Quote:
"Motorola" was a lowlife katsap terrorist, murderous thug, and war criminal. I am very happy he's dead.

Old 10-17-2016, 04:44 PM

Yet more atrocities from dirty terrorist scum.

Donbas war: Russian heavy artillery destroys village in eastern Ukraine (photos)

Old 10-17-2016, 04:51 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post

He wasnt soldier. He was terrorist, war criminal and bigamist.
Interestingly enough the Interpol refused to put him ( and Givi) on their list, as much as Poroshenko and Co were begging for it. That means that by international standards Motorola was not whatever Ukrainian propaganda is trying to ascribe to him, but just a soldier. Dmitriy Yarosh (who announced a hunt on both of them,) however IS on the Interpol list.
Think about it.

Quote:
The situation in which he was quickly lifted and just as quickly lowered into the ground without a head.
Not quite so - during his relatively short life he was quite successful on the battle field and achieved quite a few decisive victories - that's why he was so hated by "new democratic Ukraine."
As far as his bigamy goes - that's now between him and his maker. Motorola never made a secret in DNR that he left a wife and a son back in Russia.

Quote:
I'm surprised your attitude to this social garbage. I thought youre intelligent person and understand people.
I am a reasonably intelligent person, that's why I don't buy the script sold by the White House about "the peace and democracy" that American involvement was supposedly bringing to Ukraine; I already saw that "peace and democracy" brought to Russia twenty five years ago. It looked all too familiar.
I did like however the *fairy-tale* I've overheard once on FB regarding Ukrainian situation.
It goes like this; "Once upon a time there were three sisters living side by side - the oldest one Russia, the middle one Belorussia, and the youngest and most beautiful of all three - Ukraine. While the middle sister was smart girl, the youngest one worried both two other sisters. She announced that she fell in love with a Black guy and was going to marry him - the sooner the better. Both were trying to talk her out of this marriage; "he doesn't love you, he just wants your apartment" but to no avail. "He loves me, he really loves me - you two are simply envious of our relations and stand on the way of my happiness."
So there you go.
Do I understand the Ukrainians that sincerely wanted changes in their country? Of course I do, but I can see as well where things went terribly wrong in many ways. And I do understand the reaction of Russians, their legitimate concerns with the whole situation for a number of reasons.
This whole thing is not just about "Putin" - it's already much bigger than that.

Last edited by erasure; 10-17-2016 at 05:52 PM..

Old 10-17-2016, 05:48 PM

Ukrainian patriots have things like the following in mind when we express our anger at Russian terrorism & aggression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post

Old 10-17-2016, 05:52 PM

Russian terrorists routinely violate ceasefires these days, and you bet the toll in Ukrainian lives angers me. For example, October 14, Day of the Defender, 2 more Ukrainian soldiers killed by Russian/terrorist artillery fire. Russian terrorists observe no "ceasefire" and use artillery and sniper fire against Ukrainians.

Ukraine under attack: Two Ukraine soldiers killed in Luhansk warzone on Defender Day

Old 10-17-2016, 07:53 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,859 times
Quote:
Interestingly enough the Interpol refused to put him ( and Givi) on their list, as much as Poroshenko and Co were begging for it. That means that by international standards Motorola was not whatever Ukrainian propaganda is trying to ascribe to him, but just a soldier. Dmitriy Yarosh (who announced a hunt on both of them,) however IS on the Interpol list.
Think about it.
You're lying. Just dont understand why? Do you get paid?

хостинг изображений gif

Old 10-17-2016, 08:33 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,812,184 times
Quote:
You're lying. Just dont understand why? Do you get paid?
[IMG]https://www.city-data.com/forum/<a href=https://postimg.org/image/dinxr6wqd/ target=_blank>
хостинг изображений gif
At one time he was, and currently it is not on the database, yet no article about if he was taken off and why.

From a biased source, biased in favor of Ukraine:

https://www.kyivpost.com/article/con...st-357964.html

Old 10-17-2016, 08:46 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,812,184 times
Quote:
Nothing like this! Moskal is a common noun. Its an invader, occupant, murderer and rapist. Children learn to resist the evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxjVB3Wq184
Lol, "moskal" is a slur against ethnic Russians, do not pretend it is anything other than that.

Yes, I am fluent in Russian and Ukrainian, yes my family lives in Ukraine and are Ukrainian, yes I visit there once a year, coming back recently. We can discuss these things more if you wish. So do not think you are jsut going to jump on here proclaiming something like this is something it is not; anyone who has been in and around Ukraine know that this is a ethnic slur for Russians.

Old 10-18-2016, 04:37 AM

What's a lot more offensive than any word is Russian aggression against Ukraine.

Any hatred Russians receive is really entirely their own doing: i.e., their invasion of Ukraine, terrorism and atrocities against Ukraine and Ukrainians.

This opinion of Ukrainian society on this matter is not too ambiguous. Ukrainians would otherwise like Russians just fine, were it not for Russian aggression, terrorism, and larceny of lands. Case in point:

Quote:
According to a poll conducted by Russia's Levada Center in Ukraine in January–February 2010, 93% of Ukrainians have a positive view of Russia, but only 22% of Ukrainians polled supported the idea of a union with Russia.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_State

Even that 22% figure is likely artificially bolstered by ethnic Russians and self-described patriots of Russia who make up a similar portion of the overall population. Therefore, the opinions of actual Ukrainians are even clearer.

Maidan is really irrelevant in the matter. Not all Ukrainians were entirely positive about it, and that's a legitimate position from a Ukrainian point of view. But supporting any kind of Russian aggression or expansionism against Ukraine.. totally illegitimate from a Ukrainian perspective, and treated as such in Ukrainian society..

And of course, that 93% figure cited was from 2010 so keep in mind it's probably taken a nosedive now. What's the obvious cause? Russian aggression and terrorism against Ukraine and Ukrainians. Much worse than any "slurs" against Russians or such. So obviously, Russians have only themselves and their government to blame for the opinions Ukrainians have of them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe