Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2020, 03:23 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times

Advertisements

I agree, let it sink in over there this year what 16 more years of Putin means for them as their standard of living falls... while the security services and all their buddies keep getting rich off the state.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2020, 04:48 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Did I say or imply that Russia should show any consideration to the US? If you have the impression I did, you misinterpreted my post.
It wasn't intended that way. I was just trying to elaborate and lend weight to what you said. I could've said it differently.

Old 03-12-2020, 07:17 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,565,479 times
US continues to attack the lead group in Iraq military fighting ISIS/ISIL for the fifth time in 3 months

link

Not unlike providing air cover for ISIS' assault on a Syrian air base near Palmyra, refusing to provide air cover for the Iraq troops in the siege of Mosul. or even freeing ISIS fighters captured by the Iraqi Kurds.

Old 03-13-2020, 02:31 PM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
US continues to attack the lead group in Iraq military fighting ISIS/ISIL for the fifth time in 3 months

link
Genius, did you care to notice this was a response to them rocketing our coalition base in Taji? Attacking our bases, totally unprovoked, will always get this response. Russia learned this a couple years ago... It's up to Iraq's government who they partner with for security, not some Iranian militias. At least Russians know who not to mess with.

Old 03-13-2020, 02:40 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,565,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Genius, did you care to notice this was a response to them rocketing our coalition base in Taji? Attacking our bases, totally unprovoked, will always get this response. Russia learned this a couple years ago... It's up to Iraq's government who they partner with for security, not some Iranian militias. At least Russians know who not to mess with.
The US is there illegally, and this militia was previously incorporated into the Iraq military at the request of the US. The US is an occupying force and in a state of war with Iraq, having recently threatened to send insurgents to strike against the government and withhold military equipment so they can defend themselves. As a result, Iraq is now in discussions with Russia to supply their military and possibly establish bases to protect their counterterrorism forces from the US.

In the long run, these kinds of actions don't help if they want to stay in the country nor does trying to blackmail them on reconstruction projects or to take their oil revenues.

There is no point in pretending that they wear a white hat.

This attack was also another specifically targeted at forces guarding the Iraq-Syria crossing where ISIS is moving between the two countries.

One of the bailouts is for US shale and bank loans as the US is going to purchase oil to prop up these zombie outfits.

Last edited by lchoro; 03-13-2020 at 03:21 PM..

Old 03-13-2020, 03:41 PM
DKM

In other news, Russian state media showed a fake story today about how Russia has been supplying virus test kits to Europe and Ukraine, which Ukraine "turned back". Never ones to miss an opportunity I guess...

Old 03-13-2020, 07:09 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
I agree, let it sink in over there this year what 16 more years of Putin means for them as their standard of living falls... while the security services and all their buddies keep getting rich off the state.

Your concern for the well-being of Russians is truly touching)))

Old 03-13-2020, 07:10 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
In other news, Russian state media showed a fake story today about how Russia has been supplying virus test kits to Europe and Ukraine, which Ukraine "turned back". Never ones to miss an opportunity I guess...

Link please?

Old 03-13-2020, 07:24 PM

1,348 posts, read 624,219 times
Quote:
In your inflamed mind, everything is false about Russia's success. Forget the " gas station country" already. I do not say anything about the fact that the US steals military technology from Russia.

Russia gave the EAEU 800 test systems for the detection of coronavirus

Translate

Quote:
Russia handed over to foreign partners 800 test systems that will allow you to spend 80 thousand studies to identify infected 2019 coronavirus-nCoV. About it reports a press-service of Rospotrebnadzor.

Domestic test-system developed by Novosibirsk Institute "Vector", was handed over to the authorities of Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Mongolia, Iran and North Korea.
https://www.rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/5e69a0bd9a794757efdd511d

Old 03-13-2020, 07:53 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times
Quote:
Ukrop crazies never miss a chance to bark loudly to make themselves feel better?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe