Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 02:33 PM

6,467 posts, read 8,188,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtocolumbia View Post
Yes, they take kids from their natural parents and give to foster parents (I did not mention orphanages at all) and it is big money involved in that. I saw such a video, but I do not accuse Norway in child trafficking, because this is not my opinion, only what I saw in the video and what others told me who lived there. Perhaps the situation is not that bad. To me Norway is a no go, because:

1. Too expensive
2. To few people live there
3. Too cold
4. Too high taxes
5. They kill whales

Otherwise Norway to me is a good country, of course. Probably a great place to live, if one got a lot of money or a good job and also if they want their kids to grow up as kings and princesses, without much Eastern European, Middle Eastern, South American or Asian family ties and values. I am sure, to many people Norway is the paradise with beautiful fjords.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyR_VATsDlY
Big money? That is the dumbest thing I have read in a while. The foster parents get very little in return. The government struggle to find fosters parents. It is just expenses... huge expenses.

Is whaling worse than keeping killer whales in captivity for people's amusement (SeaWorld). Have you seen Blackfish?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2014, 01:18 AM

202 posts, read 224,625 times
Quote:
S'il vous plait:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyR_VATsDlY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7X372oAheA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJe8D_WdS_0

Anti Juvenile Justice Agency: Indian couple have children taken away by Norwegian social workers...

Czechs are panicking about Norway stealing children : europe

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Norwa...65175896987341

And this is not my propaganda, I do not necessarily support this or oppose. I don't know if this is all true, but why so much info on this coming up when I search. I hope this all is not true. I hope these are just 2 or 3 cases. Right?
The Czech case is quite a much medialized in Slovakia and Czech Republic.
No wonder they want to steal our children. When I am in that "Western" Europe one can notice how deformed people are, their genetic was destroyed, people look very sick almost 50% of them looks like they have some skin condition.
It's understandable they need "Eastern" Europeans, especially kids and women.
When it comes to the family values or original/indigenous culture one can see how it's destroyed by some wierdly looking "ninjas" (Muslims).

No, I am happy being marked as an "Eastern" European trust me or not, I will do everything to fight this EU kind multiculturalism.

Old 12-11-2014, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetway View Post
No wonder they want to steal our children. When I am in that "Western" Europe one can notice how deformed people are, their genetic was destroyed, people look very sick almost 50% of them looks like they have some skin condition.
When it comes to the family values or original/indigenous culture one can see how it's destroyed by some wierdly looking "ninjas" (Muslims).

No, I am happy being marked as an "Eastern" European trust me or not, I will do everything to fight this EU kind multiculturalism.
And I thought the Nordic race was superior . Visiting Eastern European countries is often quite depressing; gloomy, filled with crime and corruption.

Inmates in Norway - percentage:

Poland: 4%
Lithuania: 3.4%
Romania: 3.3%
Albania: 1.2%
Russia: 0.3%

Total: 12.2%

Total: 33% Foreign inmates

Cheap labour and being part of EU's internal market comes at a price.

Old 12-11-2014, 05:18 AM

433 posts, read 405,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetway View Post

The "Americans" and the Westeuros have deformities and obesity from ingredients that their food corporations put in their food. Eastern Europe should not allow these corporations in and not allow any corporation to grow too large, so it can not claim world power for themselves, just like (the poisonous globalist food-controlist) Monsanto does. Around 1989 I said that after the USSR and the Eastern Bloc is over, the "communo-fascism" will move across the "pond" and that's exactly what is and has happened. If you wanna know I am from one of the small countries on the eastern Baltic shore.

Actually I don't want to say anything bad about Scandinavian countries (Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Denmark, Faeroe) as those are good countries and should not be grouped with Western Europe I suppose. They are usually grouped with the five Baltic countries (Lituania, Latvia, Estonia, Koenigsberg and the Finland).

Old 12-11-2014, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmptrwlt View Post
And I thought the Nordic race was superior . Visiting Eastern European countries is often quite depressing; gloomy, filled with crime and corruption.

Inmates in Norway - percentage:

Poland: 4%
Lithuania: 3.4%
Romania: 3.3%
Albania: 1.2%
Russia: 0.3%

Total: 12.2%

Total: 33% Foreign inmates

Cheap labour and being part of EU's internal market comes at a price.
It is natural, the poorer the country, the more criminals it usually produces. Yet you sound like one of those western supremacists, so why not join the Stormfront instead? Regarding Nordic race, I have noticed mongoloid features in Scandinavian faces quite a lot I would say. I love East Asia, don't get me wrong. Some in North America even say that East Asians excel better than the "Whites" and way much better than the "Blacks". Perhaps Nordic superiority comes from East Asian genetics?

Regarding your-so-hated Eastern Europe, we are much tougher, much more masculine, better shaped and have much stronger family values than the westerns.

Old 12-11-2014, 07:45 AM

Quote:
It is natural, the poorer the country, the more criminals it usually produces. Yet you sound like one of those western supremacists, so why not join the Stormfront instead? Regarding Nordic race, I have noticed mongoloid features in Scandinavian faces quite a lot I would say. I love East Asia, don't get me wrong. Some in North America even say that East Asians excel better than the "Whites" and way much better than the "Blacks". Perhaps Nordic superiority comes from East Asian genetics?

Regarding your-so-hated Eastern Europe, we are much tougher, much more masculine, better shaped and have much stronger family values than the westerns.
I was kidding, hence the . I find it ironic that you attack me for being a racist but think that Western Europeans are basically degenerates.

I do not hate Eastern Europe. What I dislike is the massive corruption, crime, blatant racism and bigotry, hate crime, etc. The Stormfront website seems to be most popular in the US, UK, Canada and Eastern Europe.

Replies in sticky threads:

BULGARIAN Thread - 5,026
Polish thread - 4,208
Ukrainian Thread - 3,262
Slavic Thread - 3,154

Right-wing supporters and neo-Nazis are a marginalized group in Norway. I think the main reason is the German occupation in WW2.

Old 12-23-2014, 12:51 PM

11 posts, read 14,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene-cd View Post
While Hungary, Czech republic, Slovakia, Slovenia were considered central Europe along with Germany, Austria, Switzerland.... 45 years of Soviet occupation doesnt mean thousands of years of western European values can be erased! Fact is Czech republic or hungary are more connected to Germany and austria than to Russia!
When exactly was Slovenia under Soviet occupation?...

Old 12-24-2014, 05:24 AM

54 posts, read 60,404 times
West is rotten because of multiculturalism, tolerance and high taxes. Eastern Europe is much safer place despite the stupid stereotypes. I would rather live in Eastern Europe than in Western.

Old 12-24-2014, 05:33 AM

4,491 posts, read 6,344,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Averted666 View Post
Eastern Europe is much safer place despite the stupid stereotypes.
lol

Old 12-24-2014, 05:35 AM

Exception is Portugal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe