Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2009, 10:32 AM

37,176 posts, read 19,251,449 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Too bad Malia Anne will only be 26 in 16 years, she needs to be 35 to run for POTUS right?

Maybe the girls can run as a Duo. Together they're bound to have 35 years by then.

If not, there's always Chelsea.

Old 04-14-2009, 10:38 AM

4,458 posts, read 4,194,567 times
Kerchner v. Obama: USA, Obama Granted Time Extension Request

This is new, Obama has asked for an extension instead of an outright dismissal. Maybe he is finally going to let a case be heard, I sure hope so, no matter the outcome.

Old 04-14-2009, 10:55 AM

Here is an interesting article about Citizen Grand Juries, Obama's eligibility and indictment, that may be picked up by as many as 100 international sites.

Old 04-14-2009, 10:59 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,675,949 times
And here is an interesting article about Citizen Grand Juries, White Supremacists, and homegrown militia terrorists.

A Notice of Felony

Quote:
Christian Patriots employ elaborate and convoluted conspiracy theories and pseudo-Constitutional arguments to justify confrontations with law enforcement, public servants and civil rights advocates. Based on racist notions about citizenship Patriot activists file "sovereignty" or "state" citizenship documents declaring themselves immune from federal authority; they create "warehouse" or "alternative" banking institutions to launder money; they form common law courts and citizen grand juries to assert legal authority; and armed militias to enforce their bogus decrees. The Jordan, Montana "Justus Township," led by Christian Identity leaders and Christian Patriots and dug in for armed conflict, is the logical outcome of common law court organizing and the fruits of the white supremacist war for a white Christian republic.
And here is an interesting article from a Conservative site regarding the Citizen Grand Juries:
http://c-pol.blogspot.com/2009/04/ci...eful-what.html

Quote:
To those who favor this idea: Are you sure you want to open this Pandora's Box? If you insist the concept of citizen grand juries is valid for your hot-button issue (i.e. Obama's citizenship), will you continue to support the concept when it is used by the various denizens of the radical Left to air their grievances?

The Left is very good at using a society's institutions as weapons against that society. I don't recommend giving them more weapons than they already have. Their abuse of this tool will far outweigh any legitimate use you would make of it.

Old 04-14-2009, 11:26 AM

"To those who favor this idea: Are you sure you want to open this Pandora's Box? If you insist the concept of citizen grand juries is valid for your hot-button issue (i.e. Obama's citizenship), will you continue to support the concept when it is used by the various denizens of the radical Left to air their grievances?

The Left is very good at using a society's institutions as weapons against that society. I don't recommend giving them more weapons than they already have. Their abuse of this tool will far outweigh any legitimate use you would make of it."

I could not have said it better myself but, fear of the lefts continued abuse of power is no reason to give up on the constitution, and the laws of our land. If Obama is ineligible, he should not be POTUS, if he is eligible, then we should know that for sure as well. Again, Obama could clear all of this up just by allowing his vault copy BC to be seen. There is only one reason he does not, and that is that he is hiding something.

Old 04-14-2009, 04:45 PM

I'll repost this here, since it's more relevant than in the other thread.

What are your thoughts on this, TG? (State of HI validates Obama's birth certificate, confirms he was born in HI):

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT
Obama's web BC cannot be relied upon as authentic by an expert in forensic documents.
OK, what about the fact that the State of Hawaii examined it and declared it to be authentic? You never answer that question.

Quote:
"There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama's official birth certificate. State law (Hawai'i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record," reads an Oct. 31 statement from Hawaii's Dr. Chiyome Fukino, who heads the Hawaii office that oversees health records -- including birth certificates.

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai'i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai'i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said in the three paragraph statement.

"No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai'i," the statement concludes.

Does this mean Obama was born in Hawaii?

"Yes,"
said Hawaii Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo, in both email and telephone interviews with the Tribune. "That's what Dr. Fukino is saying."

Old 04-14-2009, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
I'll repost this here, since it's more relevant than in the other thread.

What are your thoughts on this, TG? (State of HI validates Obama's birth certificate, confirms he was born in HI):

OK, what about the fact that the State of Hawaii examined it and declared it to be authentic? You never answer that question.
Show me where Dr. Fukino said Obama was born in Hawaii.

I believe that it is authentic, all I want is to see what is on it and see if the information on it matches the info on the web BC. Got a problem with that?
Obama does, I wonder why?

Old 04-14-2009, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
I believe that it is authentic, all I want is to see what is on it and see if the information on it matches the info on the web BC. Got a problem with that?
Obama does, I wonder why?
Because why should he tow to every person who asks him for anything?

Do you think the State of HI is involved in some sort of cover up? The fact that they verified it as authentic should be enough, shouldn't it? Do you not trust them?

What exactly do you think is going to not match up? He was born in HI.

Old 04-14-2009, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Because why should he tow to every person who asks him for anything?

Do you think the State of HI is involved in some sort of cover up? The fact that they verified it as authentic should be enough, shouldn't it? Do you not trust them?
We are all asking for one thing, prove you are eligible. As I said before, I believe that there is an authentic one but I want to make sure that the info on it matches the web BC because an expert said it could not be relied upon as authentic. If they match why wouldn't Obama just say let them see it. How much time would that take to clear this whole thing up, five minutes, maybe a ten if he has trouble getting through to his lawyers. It's Obama, Call me when you get this message I want to settle this once and for all. Heck that took just a few seconds.

Old 04-14-2009, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
We are all asking for one thing, prove you are eligible. As I said before, I believe that there is an authentic one but I want to make sure that the info on it matches the web BC because an expert said it could not be relied upon as authentic. If they match why wouldn't Obama just say let them see it. How much time would that take to clear this whole thing up, five minutes, maybe a ten if he has trouble getting through to his lawyers. It's Obama, Call me when you get this message I want to settle this once and for all. Heck that took just a few seconds.
An expert said that since she had not examined the original, so she couldn't say it was authentic. That does not mean the original is not authentic.

The State of HI viewed the original and said it was authentic and he was born in HI.

What else would you need to know? If he was born on US soil, he is eligible. Case freaking closed.

If Obama towed to every nutjob asking for every detail, he wouldn't have any time to run this country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections