Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 09:04 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,146,110 times

Advertisements

Not to mention that his legal counsel Dawn Johnsen recently referred to women as "fetal containers" and "losers in the conception lottery".

How does that make You female Obamatrons feel?

http://www.calcatholic.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?id=1ec331d7-c96d-46df-aa53-08141775972c (broken link)

Old 04-13-2009, 09:14 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,454,873 times
I think its kind of sad and desperate that anyone is still banging on about Obama not being eligible to be the President.

The reality is that he IS the president, now stop your crying and stop throwing your toys out of your babybed and get on with accepting reality.

Old 04-13-2009, 09:19 AM

683 posts, read 825,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
I think its kind of sad and desperate that anyone is still banging on about Obama not being eligible to be the President.

The reality is that he IS the president, now stop your crying and stop throwing your toys out of your babybed and get on with accepting reality.

The first defense of the ignorant is to ridicule....

Old 04-13-2009, 09:22 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,454,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Sniper View Post
LOL, some person just gave me rep for my statment and went on to say that Obama isn't acceptable. I could almost see him sitting at a table beating his fists on the table, slobbering a little as he whined.

WOW people, it really is time to grow up.

Old 04-13-2009, 09:27 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,674,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Not to mention that his legal counsel Dawn Johnsen recently referred to women as "fetal containers" and "losers in the conception lottery".

How does that make You female Obamatrons feel?

California Catholic Daily - “Fetal containers” (http://www.calcatholic.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?id=1ec331d7-c96d-46df-aa53-08141775972c - broken link)
It's really hilarious that you keep bringing this up as if it will insult pro choice women, when her entire statement does in fact drive home the concerns of restricting abortion. It trumps our rights as women, strictly to turn us into, yes, fetal containers, our only purpose to breed.

Old 04-13-2009, 09:28 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,080,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Sniper View Post
Not really, especially in this case where no defense is required. Sometimes arguments, such as this, have so little merit that they deserve no other kind of response.

Old 04-13-2009, 09:41 AM

1,655 posts, read 3,249,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
Letter from the Secretary of State of KY

Finally, in a historical move, something positive is happening for those of us who doubt Obama's eligibility. The "Secratary Of State" for the state of Kentucky has referred the matter of Obama's eligibility over to the Attorney General of Kentucky for investigation.

A copy of the letter can be seen here. This is something to keep a close eye on to see what the outcome may be.
Yeah, everyone is on pins and needles since the Supreme Court has already ruled on this... once again, get out in the world, people... the air is fresh.

Old 04-13-2009, 11:14 AM

4,458 posts, read 4,194,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyboardMonkey View Post
You are correct TG. I will not change your mind, and you will not change mine. It is curious that you started a new thread on a topic that your are sure has been talked about "ad nauseum" and has had every argument made. Very curious.

I hope you had a Happy Easter.
First of all, I did not start this thread, it is a continuation of the old one, as in "part 2", and I did not start the old one either, you can tell by looking at the moniker of the OP.

I said the old arguments have been argued to death. There are a lot of new things happening and that is what I post. Citizen Grand Jurys, Bills that are being introduced to make candidates prove their eligibility, the various people who are getting involved with the suits, etc., these are the latest things happening that I am posting on. If you do not understand that, then I find that "very curious."

Old 04-13-2009, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsmoove View Post
Yeah, everyone is on pins and needles since the Supreme Court has already ruled on this... once again, get out in the world, people... the air is fresh.
What exactly did the SC rule on?

Old 04-13-2009, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
LOL, some person just gave me rep for my statment and went on to say that Obama isn't acceptable. I could almost see him sitting at a table beating his fists on the table, slobbering a little as he whined.

WOW people, it really is time to grow up.
Yesterday at 7:28 AM in a thread titled, Horror on Firing Range, your rep count was 2907. Today at 11:24 AM in a thread titled, Why no outrage over not adopting? your rep was the same, 2907, yet you say in this post that someone just gave you a rep. Can you explain this?

I was going to delete this post because it is sooooooo wrong but I have decided to leave it up to show my mistake and my apology for that mistake to Lindsey_Mcfarren.

Lindsey, it has come to my attention that I am wrong about what I have posted here. I now realize that when you get a rep it changes all of the numbers all the way back to the beginning and I am truly sorry for my blunder, I can be anal sometimes.

Last edited by TRUEGRITT; 04-13-2009 at 12:21 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections