Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 10:04 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,119,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
Never happen.
Well when Bush retires to the estate that he purchased in Paraguay, I suppose he will have to be tried in absentia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2008, 10:05 PM

4,829 posts, read 6,929,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
They are terrorists, go to Iraq and ask an Iraqi. They have suffered from terrorism since another nation invaded their country on the orders of these terrorists, George W. Bush and Richard Cheney.
I think we need to add everyone Congressman/woman that also voted to support Bush. That would be fine by me, we could really clean house once and for all.

Old 12-02-2008, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
You condone men being put in the poistion of putting their lives on the line when warnings of the impending attack are ignored and might have been thwarted?
Are we talking Clinton now?

Old 12-02-2008, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Well when Bush retires to the estate that he purchased in Paraguay, I suppose he will have to be tried in absentia.
Do I detect conspiracy? Oh no not another one!

Old 12-03-2008, 05:16 AM

1,992 posts, read 4,146,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreySH View Post
Hogwash! All it takes is a simple majority - which you have had for 2 years.

The Democrats haven't impeached Bush because you KNOW that you'd make international fools of yourselves. You know you could not remove him from office, because there's nothing he has done that could possibly be construed as impeachable offenses. In the end, you'd look even more stupid than the Republicans did when they impeached Clinton. End of story.
I really believe that the reason an impeachment did not happen was the fear of having Cheney as president.

Old 12-03-2008, 05:35 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,935,966 times
Quote:
ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT OF PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH
I guess sick doesn't realize this is just a "wish list" by Kucinich the nut. Just because dennis says/charges it doesn't make it so. Don't you think IF there had been any real evidence, Bush would have been impeached?

Quote:
You call 35 articles of impeachment presented by a United States Senator on the floor of The Senate rambling? Your either very sadly uninformed or joking.
I suppose we can assume that you are uninformed here - who is the US Senator that has presented Articles of Impeachment? Kucinich?

I suppose it is hard to differentiate policy disagreements with actual "high crimes and misdemeanors".

Old 12-03-2008, 05:38 AM

Quote:
You condone men being put in the poistion of putting their lives on the line when warnings of the impending attack are ignored and might have been thwarted?
There were no warnings of an impending attack. If you are talking about the PDB of Aug 2001, that warned of terrorists wanting to hijack planes for the purpose of obtaining the release of that blind fool of a sheik, not for flying planes into buildings.

See, what was ignored were all the attacks throughout the 90's that led directly to 9/11. 9/11 could have been thwarted if not for the "wall" erected by the clinton administration, namely Gorelic.

Old 12-03-2008, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Well when Bush retires to the estate that he purchased in Paraguay
How much you wanna bet this never happens?

Old 12-03-2008, 06:17 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,077,625 times
Boys and girls,did any of you read the update?
White House Won't Hang Christmas Impeachment Ornament - Reliable Source - Amy Argetsinger and Roxanne Roberts share gossip from inside the Beltway and beyond.

Old 12-03-2008, 06:42 AM

4,301 posts, read 7,032,652 times
Quote:
Why are you having such a difficult time understanding what I am saying?
The firefighters might not have had to save anyone if the attack warnings were heeded by the administration if they took steps to prevent what happened on 9/11. In fact that is what Congressman Kucinich is saying in the Article of Impeachment. Do you get it now?
Perhaps you have a difficult time understanding what I'm saying - You've told me nothing! You posted a list to 35 random "charges" against Bush.

How could 9/11 been prevented? Sure, our security measures had fallen lax in the Clinton years, but there were no signs of immediate danger (if there were, please point them out, with sources etc.). You can remove the tin foil hats, and please put down your own kool aid. I will not take the word of one wackjob congressman over that of the entire Senate, sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections