Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 11:49 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,444,022 times

Advertisements

This is so damn funny .............. Hahahaha...........

Obama will be doing this on election day....

PUMAs don’t forget to say you are voting for Barack Obama if polled…

October 9, 2008 by PUMA Pundit

PUMAs,

If and when you get polled, remember to let the pollster know that not only do you intend to vote, but that you are strongly committed to voting for:
Barack Obama

It is extremely important we keep on doing this. Let Obama and his surrogates keep on being lulled into a false sense of security at having a lead in the national polls.

So far this strategy seems to be working, polls show Obama to be up…

Of course on election day, as PUMAs we all know that no way, no how, we shall not vote for Obama.
We might write in Hillary’s name, we might vote for John McCain, heck we might even write in our own names, but to give our vote on Barack Obama is simply not something we shall do.

http://www.puma08.com/2008/10/09/pum...ama-if-polled/

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2008, 07:36 AM

1,555 posts, read 1,979,095 times
wow. what a weirdo.

Old 10-13-2008, 09:49 AM

3,085 posts, read 7,248,316 times

Old 10-13-2008, 09:52 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,254,280 times
I'm not a PUMA, I'm a Republican. But if I am polled I definitely will say I am voting for Obama!

Old 10-13-2008, 09:54 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,660,723 times
Is this the latest, greatest, excuse for Obama surging in the polls?

Old 10-13-2008, 09:55 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Talking PUMAs wil make all the difference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post

PUMAs,

If and when you get polled, remember to let the pollster know that not only do you intend to vote, but that you are strongly committed to voting for:
Barack Obama

It is extremely important we keep on doing this. Let Obama and his surrogates keep on being lulled into a false sense of security at having a lead in the national polls.

Of course on election day, as PUMAs we all know that no way, no how, we shall not vote for Obama.
We might write in Hillary’s name, we might vote for John McCain, heck we might even write in our own names, but to give our vote on Barack Obama is simply not something we shall do.

PUMAs don’t forget to say you are voting for Barack Obama if polled… : P.U.M.A

Like an extra sandbag would have stopped Katrina.

Old 10-13-2008, 09:57 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,148,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post

"I don't have to tell you that!"

Old 10-13-2008, 09:59 AM

3,085 posts, read 7,248,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post

That was written on Oct. 9. Obama was in the lead way before then. No correlation at all.

PUMA's who have kids, or hope to have kids one day will come to their senses quickly and vote for change.

I couldnt look my daughter in her eyes and play these silly games. Her future is at stake.

Old 10-13-2008, 10:01 AM

329 posts, read 473,039 times
Default This has been

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post

PUMAs,

Barack Obama

PUMAs don’t forget to say you are voting for Barack Obama if polled… : P.U.M.A

going on for months. First started with operation chaos.

Old 10-13-2008, 10:01 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,444,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I'm not a PUMA, I'm a Republican. But if I am polled I definitely will say I am voting for Obama!
I think this is so funny!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections