Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 02:35 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,627,868 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
PUMAs are Democrats who supported Hillary and are NOT voting for Obama.
Ah, sounds like an ex-friend of mine. Notice I said EX...her heads not on straight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2008, 02:35 PM

42,732 posts, read 30,059,539 times
What's interesting about this thread is that the very people who talk about ethics, and express so much concern about voter fraud, are here promoting trickery and dishonesty to further their agenda.

Old 10-17-2008, 02:36 PM

808 posts, read 1,153,345 times
Quote:
You discredit yourself when you spew venom like that.
Any so-called Democrat who would vote for a woman who made rape victims pay for their own rape kits, is opposed to rape victims getting abortions or even the abortion pill and who pals around with radical secessionist groups DOES have a screw loose. I only stated the truth.

Old 10-17-2008, 02:37 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,627,868 times
Quote:
If you think telling the truth is spewing venom, so be it.

Old 10-17-2008, 03:06 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,388,825 times
PUMAS are a Republican front.
No way are these really liberal women. A real, liberal woman would sooner sleep with Karl Rove than vote for McCain.

Old 10-17-2008, 03:15 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,317,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
What's interesting about this thread is that the very people who talk about ethics, and express so much concern about voter fraud, are here promoting trickery and dishonesty to further their agenda.
That's true! Well, it's
right in the dumb-but-sneaky, nasty-little-girl PUMA spirit.

Old 10-17-2008, 09:01 PM

874 posts, read 1,866,020 times
Quote:
You discredit yourself when you proudly proclaim yourself to be a liar.

8. Thou shalt not bear false witness.

I am not very schooled in all forms of Christianity. Does it work like this... you can do anything you want but as long as you are saved you'll go to heaven and the 10 commandments don't mean anything? Or are they only guidelines and you can pick and choose which commandments are useful at the time?
Please let me know as I am interested in Christianity and would like to now more. Maybe I am being too hard on myself and should lower my moral standards.

Old 10-17-2008, 09:07 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,239,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
This is so damn funny .............. Hahahaha...........

Obama will be doing this on election day....

PUMAs don’t forget to say you are voting for Barack Obama if polled…

October 9, 2008 by PUMA Pundit

PUMAs,

If and when you get polled, remember to let the pollster know that not only do you intend to vote, but that you are strongly committed to voting for:
Barack Obama

It is extremely important we keep on doing this. Let Obama and his surrogates keep on being lulled into a false sense of security at having a lead in the national polls.

So far this strategy seems to be working, polls show Obama to be up…

Of course on election day, as PUMAs we all know that no way, no how, we shall not vote for Obama.
We might write in Hillary’s name, we might vote for John McCain, heck we might even write in our own names, but to give our vote on Barack Obama is simply not something we shall do.

PUMAs don’t forget to say you are voting for Barack Obama if polled… : P.U.M.A

Republicans just LOVE a good lie...and ADORE fraud!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections