Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 11:47 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,981,416 times

Advertisements

eBay listing found - Democratic Underground

http://www.fireworksland.com/misc/ebay.jpg (broken link)

Is that specific enough?

A new low - keep it up guys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2008, 11:51 AM

9,059 posts, read 12,979,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
eBay listing found - Democratic Underground

http://www.fireworksland.com/misc/ebay.jpg (broken link)

Is that specific enough?

A new low - keep it up guys.
Another thing Palin did to herself. Parading a child who should be sleeping at that time. What a nitwit.

Could it be that the eBay user isn't a partisan hack but just has a odd sense of humor?

Old 09-08-2008, 11:51 AM

8,064 posts, read 18,020,820 times
Jaysus, this is the lowest, tackiest tactic I've ever seen. I hope it gets lots of MSM attention so folks know how sick the Lefties really are.

Old 09-08-2008, 11:54 AM

10,188 posts, read 11,174,994 times
Again - It's pathetic and I hope Ebay will take action and delete this Listing.

---

So what that she had her child there. How many people are going to bring that up? Oh and it's always the same handful...Get over it and move on!

Old 09-08-2008, 11:56 AM

9,059 posts, read 12,979,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Again - It's pathetic and I hope Ebay will take action and delete this Listing.

---

So what that she had her child there. How many people are going to bring that up? Oh and it's always the same handful...Get over it and move on!
So what?

Few parents would've done something like that. What a bunch of sideshow freaks!

Old 09-08-2008, 11:57 AM

207 posts, read 705,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Jaysus, this is the lowest, tackiest tactic I've ever seen. I hope it gets lots of MSM attention so folks know how sick the Lefties really are.

Not that I am a leftie or rightie...(or whatever those terms are suppose to mean) but how do you know that a "leftie" put that on e-bay. I have friends who are both repub & demo and they all agree that doing something like that is in terrible taste (to put it nicely). I think the greater problem I have is how on City Data people are so quick to assign a issue to a group of people. The person that did this could be the originl poster trying to get attention for all we know, yet everyone is so quick to say "that group of people did it".

Old 09-08-2008, 11:57 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,753,878 times
That poor little boy, he'll never understand what the puck his parents are doing to him. I remember when my sister looked like that ... so fun and cute.

Old 09-08-2008, 12:07 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,020,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennylove76 View Post
Not that I am a leftie or rightie...(or whatever those terms are suppose to mean) but how do you know that a "leftie" put that on e-bay. I have friends who are both repub & demo and they all agree that doing something like that is in terrible taste (to put it nicely). I think the greater problem I have is how on City Data people are so quick to assign a issue to a group of people. The person that did this could be the originl poster trying to get attention for all we know, yet everyone is so quick to say "that group of people did it".
You REALLY think a Republican did this, huh? OK, let's take it at face value, then. A LEFT-WING political website posted this and apparently thinks it's funny and worthy of widespread dissemination. Is that better?

Old 09-08-2008, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Another thing Palin did to herself. Parading a child who should be sleeping at that time. What a nitwit.

Could it be that the eBay user isn't a partisan hack but just has a odd sense of humor?
You do realize at that age babies have no sense of the right or wrong "time"? He could of just woken up from a two hour nap for all you know.

Old 09-08-2008, 12:12 PM

Quote:
but how do you know that a "leftie" put that on e-bay.
Democratic Underground is a left-wing site. Oh, I get it! A vast right-wing conspiracy to make the dems/left look bad!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections