Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2008, 02:38 PM

1,599 posts, read 3,120,426 times

Advertisements

Sarah Palin is McCain's VP selection!! - www.hillaryclintonforum.net
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2008, 02:41 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,454,512 times
BWWWAAAAHHHHH bitter Hillary supporters!

Old 09-01-2008, 02:44 PM

3,491 posts, read 8,588,202 times
LOL they are so few now. Compared to the millions of new voters Obama is signing up they will have no effect on the outcome. Most of the ones who absolutly wont vote for Obama wont be voting at all. A few silly willies on a hillary forum is not reflective of the vast majority of democratic women.

Old 09-01-2008, 02:47 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,254,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipm8 View Post
BWWWAAAAHHHHH bitter Hillary supporters!
Or just maybe NEW McCain Voters.

Old 09-01-2008, 02:48 PM

2,654 posts, read 5,767,787 times
Yeah its a conversation amongst approx 40 angry HRC supporters, the top 10 of which posted at least 10 times in the thread...hence the 11 pages.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 569
User Name Posts
Muzza 32
MaryinOregon 23
skc1976 21
Eddie3dfx 21
Bella 18
joeysky18 16
foxyladi14 14
swj719 14
thebword 14
movingtous 13

You really drove that point home.

Old 09-01-2008, 02:51 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,215,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
LOL they are so few now. Compared to the millions of new voters Obama is signing up they will have no effect on the outcome. Most of the ones who absolutly wont vote for Obama wont be voting at all. A few silly willies on a hillary forum is not reflective of the vast majority of democratic women.

do you want to bet?
Obama the BAFFOON!

Old 09-01-2008, 02:56 PM

2,654 posts, read 5,767,787 times
I thought there was supposed to be this massive dissent amongst disenfranchised Hillary supporters in Denver? Didn't like 7 of them show up?

Now yes, there will be idiots so lacking in their own personal lives that the failures of their political candidate of choice gets skewed in their warped sense of reality as a reflection of their OWN personal failure (see "lack of life")...but the majority of them have said "eh, gotta move on", and will support Obama.

Old 09-03-2008, 08:27 PM

1 posts, read 1,649 times
Lightbulb So few Hillary supporters? 18 Million voters is NOTHING to laught at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick is rulz View Post
I thought there was supposed to be this massive dissent amongst disenfranchised Hillary supporters in Denver? Didn't like 7 of them show up?

Now yes, there will be idiots so lacking in their own personal lives that the failures of their political candidate of choice gets skewed in their warped sense of reality as a reflection of their OWN personal failure (see "lack of life")...but the majority of them have said "eh, gotta move on", and will support Obama.
nick, nick, nick -- YOU and your like-minded minions are one of the main reasons for the dissent of life-long true, blue Democrats. Please, your idiotic, simpleton explanation is what is going to lose BO this election--how sad.

I am a life-long Democrat with a full life, I'm a professional woman, a Pledged Delegate with a loving, happy family and career, and I will GRUDGINGLY, reluctantly vote, maybe, big maybe for BO. Why? because friends, family, and many, many other "normal" Democrats have indicated to me time and time again how thoroughly disgusted they are with the DNC, the Caucus Fraud, the stealing of votes, the bogus-BS sham of a Roll Call, just to name a few examples. But, the all-time thing that has pushed your fellow-Democrats out the door is this condescending, arrogant, pathetically sexist, idiotic argument that you have attempted to present.

The numbers speak for themselves:
1. BO and McCain are within the margin of error -- tied in all reputable polls for pick of President today.
2. 18 Million Votes for Hillary minus less than half voting for BO.
3. Out of the 9 million votes, MORE THAN HALF are voting for McCain.
4. The other half are either sitting at home or voting Nader.
5. Voter Registration does NOT equal votes at the Polls! Nick's counter-assertion is completely FALSE, baseless and absurd.

WAKE UP, children. If you honestly think that you outnumber disaffected Democrats, think again. Your smug, immature, uninformed hypothesis is baseless, at best. You are not only in serious denial, you are delusional. I am so, so sad and disgusted that you immature newbies to the Party have effectively managed to push out the REAL DEMOCRATS this election cycle. If you think that this Election is going to be a cakewalk -- think again. You are a fool, at best.

After this Election is over, and the dust settles, and you kiddos go back to school and playing with your new Wi vid, I will work passionately to reclaim MY Party, that I have been a part of, and have voted time and time again for, when you were a child riding your tricycle and sucking your pacifier.

I highly recommend that you learn to respect your fellow-Democrats, and learn to behave in a dignified, mature manner if you ever want a Democrat for President again. The way it's looking, that will NOT happen in 2008. Get it together or Republicans will be ruling, AGAIN, for the next 8 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections