Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Senator McCain afraid to discuss the issues?
No. Senator McCain is not and his ad campaign proves this! 7 31.82%
Yes. Senator McCain is afraid and will smear to avoid the issues! 15 68.18%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 02:22 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,616,189 times

Advertisements

“If you watched both Obama and McCain on the morning shows today, you saw one candidate who was at ease, confident but not flawless (Obama’s answer on the Surge still seems too grudging), and another who was tense and almost entirely negative. There used to be another John McCain—charming, open, unpredictable. I wonder where he went; the McCain who appeared on the air today seemed too much a scold, too little a statesman.”

Source
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2008, 02:23 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,192,257 times
But McCain has the white hair we need to lead our country to Victory. Case closed.

Old 07-31-2008, 02:26 PM

4,147 posts, read 8,008,504 times
No he is too busy tuning his car and inflating the tires. Hello Jimmy Carter God we are so screwed.

Thank you liberals of America you have once again *^%$^% us royally.

Btw it is hard to debate with someone that only has raise and no in their vocab.

Old 07-31-2008, 03:12 PM

Will the debates be this way? Senator McCain delivering ads while Senator Obama tries to discuss issues?

Old 07-31-2008, 04:08 PM

881 posts, read 1,590,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
“If you watched both Obama and McCain on the morning shows today, you saw one candidate who was at ease, confident but not flawless (Obama’s answer on the Surge still seems too grudging), and another who was tense and almost entirely negative. There used to be another John McCain—charming, open, unpredictable. I wonder where he went; the McCain who appeared on the air today seemed too much a scold, too little a statesman.”

Source
Newsflash: McCain publicly invited BHO to have up to 10 townhall meetings with the two of them, to which BHO said "anyplace, anytime".

McCain continues to call Obama for the meetings, Obama continues to dodge the rwquests. Now Obama says "McCain doesn't want to face the issues"?

I think McCain is dying to get Obama on the energy debate. That will seal McCain's victory in 2008.

Get off the partisan horse, my friend.

Old 07-31-2008, 05:21 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,990,690 times
John McCain is the one who invited obama to 10 town hall debates. That would have been fantastic for the electorate, but of course obama really didn't mean it when he said he would debate McCain "anywhere, anytime".

Looks like obama is the scaredy cat.

Old 07-31-2008, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Will the debates be this way? Senator McCain delivering ads while Senator Obama tries to discuss issues?
Did you not listen to his rallies today? All he was doing was playing the race card. Sorry you look like a fool with this thread. Every time Obama is in front of a mic he is crying about:

I'm black
I don't look like veryone else on the currency
I was a drug addict
I don't like my wife being questioned even though I put her out their.

Obama has a answer to all the issue INFLATE THOSE TIRES EVERYONE.

Old 07-31-2008, 06:01 PM

365 posts, read 525,994 times
That answer would be a yes, and a yes!

Old 07-31-2008, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
John McCain is the one who invited obama to 10 town hall debates. That would have been fantastic for the electorate, but of course obama really didn't mean it when he said he would debate McCain "anywhere, anytime".

Looks like obama is the scaredy cat.

lol...Haven't we been through the debate thing? Are Senator McCain's followers still whining about the town-hall debates?

Senator McCain is afraid to tell the American people what he envisions for America or perhaps incapable, so he has resorted to smearing his campaign donors!?

Great strategy!

Old 07-31-2008, 09:48 PM

Quote:
lol...Haven't we been through the debate thing? Are Senator McCain's followers still whining about the town-hall debates?

Senator McCain is afraid to tell the American people what he envisions for America or perhaps incapable, so he has resorted to smearing his campaign donors!?

Great strategy!
Obama has a history of going against his word. He said any where any time then says no to the town hall debates. Just like he attack Hannity then refuses to go on his program.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections