Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2016, 11:23 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,544,649 times

Advertisements

Team Trump: Early Voting Numbers Show The Donald on Warpath to Victory - Breitbart

Trump to win big. I sure hope so, heaven help us if we have to go through another Watergate type investigation that lasted forever.

Listen to the audio.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2016, 11:30 PM

5,956 posts, read 4,217,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Team Trump: Early Voting Numbers Show The Donald on Warpath to Victory - Breitbart

Trump to win big. I sure hope so, heaven help us if we have to go through another Watergate type investigation that lasted forever.
You mean a member of Trump's campaign told Breitbart that Trump was going to win? Why hasn't the liberal mainstream media picked this up yet? This is obvious corruption in the MSM....

Old 10-31-2016, 11:32 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,512,175 times
Hopefully . Hillary would be HUGE disaster!

Old 10-31-2016, 11:35 PM

5,956 posts, read 4,217,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Pretty accurate I'm in L.A too .
The Mayor , Garcetti is a big vocal Hillary supporter and is always saying Trump is racist and a bigot .
Yet he allows the minority areas in the city to decay .

Another do nothing politician .
What on earth does that have to do with anything mentioned in the OP?

Old 10-31-2016, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
What on earth does that have to do with anything mentioned in the OP?
It was in relation to the second comment in the thread .

Old 10-31-2016, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
This guy's comments after the article is interesting.

Nedarc Luke101 • 14 hours ago I live in the 'People's Republic' of Calif. around Los Angeles and contrary to what you may believe, there are a lot more of us 'closet Trumpsters' who know if we came out it would be worse than joining ISIS, so we keep quiet and vote in private. I voted by mail but drove down to the polling address and personally put it in their mail box, not trusting the Post Office. I would love to have a Trump yard sign or a bumper sticker but value my house and car too much to risk the First Amendment rights only meant for the crowd who call themselves patriotic Democrats. In this election cycle California (which used to be called Reagan Country), hasn't one Republican running for: Senate, U.S. Representative or Member of the State Assembly, it is all Democrats. If Hillary wins all of America save Texas will be like this...I beg you Vote Trump, we here in Calif. know what it is like living under the Iron Curtain of Liberalism.

All those comments after the article are so telling. They are laying low so they won't lose their jobs or be attacked. Trump really needs to drain the swamp.
Pretty accurate I'm in L.A too .
The Mayor , Garcetti is a big vocal Hillary supporter and is always saying Trump is racist and a bigot .
Yet he allows the minority areas in the city to decay .

Another do nothing politician .

Old 10-31-2016, 11:46 PM

Notice Huma put Hillary's emails under her file titled, "Life Insurance"? That should tell us a lot. People are afraid of the Clintons, even those who work for them.

Old 10-31-2016, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
You mean a member of Trump's campaign told Breitbart that Trump was going to win? Why hasn't the liberal mainstream media picked this up yet? This is obvious corruption in the MSM....
No, early voting is telling them that.

Old 10-31-2016, 11:49 PM

772 posts, read 391,843 times
GREAT NEWS!!!! EXCITED

Team Trump...Let's drain the Swarp!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections