Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2016, 11:54 PM

23,661 posts, read 17,636,309 times

Advertisements

More comments----this just is not America folks. When were we ever afraid to talk about who we were voting for?

I have not told anyone I am voting for Trump. I work at a college in CA and its not worth the risk. I am not putting my job or anything at risk with the leftist here. Call me a coward all you want... don't care. All that matters is 11/08. I will take great pleasure watching those around me go in to total hissy fits when Clinton loses. 126 • Reply • Share › −

Avatar Geno William III Bob Jackson • 14 hours ago Same here in South Florida... Bed of loony liberals, I dont want my house vandalized. But supporting Trump all the way since the beginning. Come Nov 8 the silent majority will be heard... 86 • Reply • Share › −

Avatar A POCKET OF RESISTANCE Geno William III • 14 hours ago I live in Oregon the land of Liberals, and I can understand why so many Trump supporters remain silent out of fear... but for me, I proudly flaunt my support for our next President of the United States, and I don't give a crap about what any left-winged maggot thinks! ... if they wanna fight, bring it on! MAGA!!! http://www.donaldjtrump.com PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2016, 11:59 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,659,586 times
President Nixon said it best, Silent Majority!

Old 11-01-2016, 01:08 AM

6,086 posts, read 4,321,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
More comments----this just is not America folks. When were we ever afraid to talk about who we were voting for?

I have not told anyone I am voting for Trump. I work at a college in CA and its not worth the risk. I am not putting my job or anything at risk with the leftist here. Call me a coward all you want... don't care. All that matters is 11/08. I will take great pleasure watching those around me go in to total hissy fits when Clinton loses. 126 • Reply • Share › −

Avatar Geno William III Bob Jackson • 14 hours ago Same here in South Florida... Bed of loony liberals, I dont want my house vandalized. But supporting Trump all the way since the beginning. Come Nov 8 the silent majority will be heard... 86 • Reply • Share › −

Avatar A POCKET OF RESISTANCE Geno William III • 14 hours ago I live in Oregon the land of Liberals, and I can understand why so many Trump supporters remain silent out of fear... but for me, I proudly flaunt my support for our next President of the United States, and I don't give a crap about what any left-winged maggot thinks! ... if they wanna fight, bring it on! MAGA!!! http://www.donaldjtrump.com PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!
The plural of anecdote isn't data.

And, btw, plenty of liberals in conservative places don't like to discuss their political leanings, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
But that might not actually be the case in 2016. Simply because a silent majority existed fifty years ago doesn't mean there's a silent majority today. The two are totally unrelated.

Old 11-01-2016, 08:36 AM

77,770 posts, read 105,443,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
You mean a member of Trump's campaign told Breitbart that Trump was going to win? Why hasn't the liberal mainstream media picked this up yet? This is obvious corruption in the MSM....
just because they are not making it front page news does not mean the MSM hasn't picked up on this. They have no intentions of doing anything or saying anything that might help Trump

Old 11-01-2016, 08:51 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,691,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
You might be surprised to find out who the silent majority actually is in this election.

I suspect you will find out early on November 8

Old 11-01-2016, 08:55 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,062,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
You mean a member of Trump's campaign told Breitbart that Trump was going to win? Why hasn't the liberal mainstream media picked this up yet? This is obvious corruption in the MSM....
In a round about way, you are absolutely correct. The fact that the media has continually lied to you about the numbers indeed proves they are corrupt.

I hope there's a big enough safe space for all the Hillary creepers after the 8th.

Old 11-01-2016, 09:27 AM

613 posts, read 363,008 times
Yeah, sure, dozens of polling firms, statisticians, college researchers, they all lied to you.

Do you understand that the polling average never had Trump up at any point of this election,

It's impossible all firms and all methodologies disregard hidden support.

Why do you set up yourself for such a disappointment? You can still cheer for your candidate, but by self deception you just in for some bad 'surprise'.

Old 11-01-2016, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
In a round about way, you are absolutely correct. The fact that the media has continually lied to you about the numbers indeed proves they are corrupt.

I hope there's a big enough safe space for all the Hillary creepers after the 8th.
How on earth would you even know poll manipulation was happening if it was happening?

Old 11-01-2016, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immerse View Post
Yeah, sure, dozens of polling firms, statisticians, college researchers, they all lied to you.

Do you understand that the polling average never had Trump up at any point of this election,

It's impossible all firms and all methodologies disregard hidden support.

Why do you set up yourself for such a disappointment? You can still cheer for your candidate, but by self deception you just in for some bad 'surprise'.
This forum is full of idiots. Seriously. They don't care about evidence, and they are overly prone to conspiracy theories.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections