Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2016, 06:20 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,200,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
That doesn't matter as a high percentile here in the USA know of gold diggers - nothing new and she'll only be another example not a poor one.
I don't know the percentage but I doubt it's high. People chose partners for many reasons, sense of humor, intelligence, kindness, potential parenting skills, chemistry and other intrinsic qualities. Most people marry within their class because that's whom they meet and have things in common with, generally people tend to match up looks wise. The gold diggers are all poor examples.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2016, 06:24 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,198,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
I don't know the percentage but I doubt it's high. People chose partners for many reasons, sense of humor, intelligence, kindness, potential parenting skills and other intrinsic qualities. Most people marry within their class because that's whom they meet and have things in common with, and generally people tend to match up looks wise. The gold diggers are all poor examples.
They all must live in a shielded world then.

Divorce sadly is all over the place, then the question as to why and at least part why is gold diggers cashing out then multiply that within a nation = hard to shield from hearing about.

Old 01-11-2016, 06:44 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
That doesn't matter as a high percentile here in the USA know of gold diggers - nothing new and she'll only be another example not a poor one.
She's got some pretty racy photos out there. Let's hope the evangelicals don't get ahold of them.

Old 01-11-2016, 07:27 PM

1,009 posts, read 709,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Let me see - HER business is YOUR business but Candidate Trump's business is only his own.

Sure, that makes sense said no one ever.

I'll speak about whatever I want and if you don't like it - don't feel the need to reply.
First of all her husband was president therefore it is our business Trump is not president and does not have the same sexual profile as Billy Boy . As yourself I am entitled to voice my thoughts too .

Last edited by shopalcholic; 01-11-2016 at 07:42 PM..

Old 01-12-2016, 07:40 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,200,598 times
Quote:
They all must live in a shielded world then.

Divorce sadly is all over the place, then the question as to why and at least part why is gold diggers cashing out then multiply that within a nation = hard to shield from hearing about.
There are a multitude of reasons for divorce and the vast majority of people who divorce are not wealthy.

Old 01-12-2016, 07:54 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,198,631 times
Quote:
There are a multitude of reasons for divorce and the vast majority of people who divorce are not wealthy.
That doesn't stop certain people from expecting getting $'s over a long period of time.

Old 01-12-2016, 07:55 AM

89,059 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Yep. And it's conversely true that many wealthy choose to just separate permanently instead of actually divorce in order to preserve financial assets for themselves and/or their children.

Old 01-12-2016, 08:40 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,524,460 times
Hillary Clinton has decided to effectively 'take the fifth' regarding questions relating to her intimidating and bullying into silence women who her husband sexually harassed.

Quote:
Clinton declines to answer questions about women involved in sex scandals

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton declined on Monday to say if she has been in communication with any of the women involved in the sex scandals during Bill Clinton’s presidency.

Asked if she has had any interactions with them, or feels empathy for any of them, Clinton told The Des Moines Register: “No, I have nothing to say and I will leave it to voters to determine whether any of that is at all relevant to their decision.”
Donald Trump has clearly done a number on this woman that will be spoken of in song, legend and lore for generations to come. This has been a demonstration of political 'jujitsu' at the highest level.

Old 01-12-2016, 08:44 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,389,337 times
Michael Savage made a great point about the "hispanic vote". Hispanic males will NOT vote for Hillary. They come from a "macho" culture where the men don't take orders from women. They will not vote for a woman president.

Old 01-12-2016, 08:48 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
Michael Savage made a great point about the "hispanic vote". Hispanic males will NOT vote for Hillary. They come from a "macho" culture where the men don't take orders from women. They will not vote for a woman president.
Betcha they will vote for a woman if Trump is your nominee.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections