Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2016, 02:47 PM

18,504 posts, read 15,677,779 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaTeal View Post
Flush twice, it is a long way to Canada.
He can't get in. He renounced his citizenship. He left when he was a kid...

Old 01-26-2016, 04:24 PM

15,582 posts, read 10,592,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
What email did Beck "forge"? Are you spreading lies as a Trump supporter? Because Beck publicly apologized for relying on a fake tweet (by someone else) as fact that Trump voted for Obama.

If that is what you were attempting to reference, perhaps YOU should get YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, or apologize.

The irony is hitting Alanis Morissette levels with this post!
Calm down and stop yelling. I have stated here many times that I'm considering Carson, Carly, Rubio and Trump. Now, I think I've narrowed it down to Carson, Rubio and Trump. I wouldn't call myself a dyed in the wool Trump supporter (like you are for Cruz), however I love that he's shaking things up. You call it a simple re-tweet, but it was altered. Would a jury find intent, I don't know.

GLENN BECK DELIBERATELY LIES ABOUT TRUMP: Posts fake tweet claiming Trump voted for Obama.

Old 01-26-2016, 04:47 PM

15,506 posts, read 6,478,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Calm down and stop yelling. I have stated here many times that I'm considering Carson, Carly, Rubio and Trump. Now, I think I've narrowed it down to Carson, Rubio and Trump. I wouldn't call myself a dyed in the wool Trump supporter (like you are for Cruz), however I love that he's shaking things up. You call it a simple re-tweet, but it was altered. Would a jury find intent, I don't know.

GLENN BECK DELIBERATELY LIES ABOUT TRUMP: Posts fake tweet claiming Trump voted for Obama.
good choice on taking off Carly.

She was the worst

Old 01-26-2016, 04:56 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,330,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mig1 View Post
BBMThe Clinton Strategy: Don't admit, attack and deflect
Funniest thing I've heard all day.

You are confusing her with the attacker-in-chief--Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...rsed-ted-cruz/

Trump Attacks Megyn Kelly Again: Nobody Knew Her Before the Debate | Mediaite

Trump attacks Jeb while attacking Hillary | MSNBC

Behind Donald Trump

Donald Trump attacks Marco Rubio - CNNPolitics.com

Trump Doubles Down On His Attacks On 'Whack Job' Ted Cruz [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller

Old 01-26-2016, 04:58 PM

15,582 posts, read 10,592,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
good choice on taking off Carly.

She was the worst
She was great at talking about Hillary, but I had to cut the ties. I was sorta okay that her $500,000 was from Cruz's pack, they do need money, right. But then I realized it was on account of David Barton, Glenn Beck's nut bag friend. Couldn't stomach it.

Old 02-12-2016, 05:33 PM

Default After watching this video EVERYONE here will want to vote Trump

Just watch the video second to the first one Watch Corporate America Turn A Room Full Of Workers Into Bernie Sanders And Donald Trump Supporters

Old 02-12-2016, 05:48 PM

14,221 posts, read 7,002,744 times
Sanders has been fighting against this for decades. He has more credibility on anti-worker trade deals than Trump.

Here he rips into Al Greenspan, arguably the most powerful advocate for worker insecurity in America over the past 40 years:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJaW32ZTyKE

Old 02-12-2016, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
Sanders has been fighting against this for decades. He has more credibility on anti-worker trade deals than Trump.

Here he rips into Al Greenspan, arguably the most powerful advocate for worker insecurity in America over the past 40 years:

let it be sanders v Trump, they're running in two different primaries anyways

Old 02-12-2016, 06:11 PM

30,468 posts, read 23,925,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Those videos are exactly why Trump and Sanders are doing so well. People are pissed. You think any of those people in that room that just lost their job, and are told to "maintain high performance" for the business to protect itself are going to vote for any establishment type at this point?

This is what Hillary, Rubio, Jeb!, and even some Cruz fans are not getting. You can write smarmy little posts, you can sneer and attack those who are supporting Trump or Sanders, and you have been told time and again that no matter what you say, it's not going to sway any of them. The reason is right there, in those videos.

You, who hate Trump and hate Sanders, you and your attacks, mocking, snide comments, insults, etc will never, EVER be more powerful than the anger that so many Americans are feeling right now.

Once you fools understand that, THEN and only then, will you have a chance in hell of explaining why your candidate is better for those angry people. Attacking an already angry person will backfire on you....as it does every. single. time. someone tries to attack Trump or Sanders.

You call Trump and Sanders supporters idiots, yet not a one of you who hate Trump and Sanders has figured it out in the MONTHS that you've been told WHY the two are so popular.

Do you fricken get it now?

Old 02-12-2016, 06:40 PM

37,962 posts, read 17,961,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post

Then why did uncle Bernie water down the Audit the Fed Bill?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.