Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2015, 11:43 AM

39,239 posts, read 27,639,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Again, you choose not to understand what she was saying in the larger context. I'm a Bernie supporter, by the way. He's my first choice. But I'm also a woman and I understand where Hillary was coming from. As, I'm sure, do millions of other women. And the GOP dismisses that as merely "playing the gender card" to their detriment.
In this PARTICULAR CASE, she played Gender card. Can you really deny this simple fact?

She was attacking Bernie Sanders because she wanted to paint Bernie as some kind of anti women sexist. Bernie is NOT.

I am not a democrat, I am not a Bernie's supporter, but truth is truth. She played Gender card in this particular case, in this particular case, she is a drama queen.

No more, no less.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2015, 11:44 AM

7,840 posts, read 9,209,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
what is she complaining about? that bernie sanders is attacking all women for shouting?

whatever. Maybe you should read op's article before lecturing me.

Bernie sanders has never disrespected women. She is a damn drama queen if she used Bernie sander's remark as a example of disrespect of all women.

She said "It’s just sometimes when women talk people think we’re shouting"

No, that not what Bernie sanders meant, Bernie sanders said " “all the shouting in the world” will not improve gun laws" It has NOTHING to do with women or men. She made it a Gender issue. drama queen alert.
Upset much, dearie?

Old 10-26-2015, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda_d View Post
Upset much, dearie?
Yes, I don't like unfair people who plays trick to get rid of their opponents.

and before somebody laugh at us for having a cat fight, I am going to move on from this subject. =) She played Gender card in this particular case, and Bernie is far from a sexist.

Old 10-26-2015, 11:47 AM

4,921 posts, read 7,696,020 times
I have no doubt that most women will vote for Clinton for not other reason than she is a woman. I am sure women do want to see a woman elected just as blacks wanted to a black candidate elected to office. America wanted change and responded, especially the young people, and elected a black in the hopes for real change that did not come. Secondly, IMO electing Hilliary is the same as re-electing Bill and as most of us know was and is the master of deceit.

I believe history repeats itself and I remember President Bill Clinton signing the NAFTA agreement and promising American workers that if we lost jobs he would cancel the agreement. We all know what happened next because most of us ended up in the unemployment line. Now we have Hillary and more issues on trade agreements.

In 1992 Ross Perot made a statement about NAFTA and jobs exiting the US. Here is that video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ7kn2-GEmM

Old 10-26-2015, 11:48 AM

7,840 posts, read 9,209,134 times
Quote:
In this PARTICULAR CASE, she played Gender card. Can you really deny this simple fact?

She was attacking Bernie Sanders because she wanted to paint Bernie as some kind of anti women sexist. Bernie is NOT.

I am not a democrat, I am not a Bernie's supporter, but truth is truth. She played Gender card in this particular case, in this particular case, she is a drama queen.

No more, no less.
And you're playing the Hillary Hate Card.

No more, no less.

Old 10-26-2015, 11:48 AM

4,385 posts, read 4,399,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
you would rather go back to bush and cheney lying to us?
one has nothing to do with the other

Old 10-26-2015, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda_d View Post
And you're playing the Hillary Hate Card.

No more, no less.
That is your opinion. I have no reasons to hate somebody I've never met.

If "I won't be voting for her" is hate, then I guess i hate her. =)

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; 10-26-2015 at 11:49 AM.. Reason: =)

Old 10-26-2015, 11:50 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,088,646 times
Quote:
Yes, I don't like unfair people who plays trick to get rid of their opponents.
No, dragging someone through a marathon 11 hour grilling following three years of pointless "investigations" is playing tricks to get rid of political opponents. Pointing out language that is demeaning or plays to a stereotype is not.

Old 10-26-2015, 11:50 AM

756 posts, read 425,269 times
Quote:

No more, no less.
I agree with you. I'm sure she knows Bernie Sanders more than you, I or anyone on this forum and I'm willing to bet that she knew DAMN well it wasn't meant as a sexist comment, but she saw a chance to grab some cheap political points and took it.
This is the same person who will campaign down south and adopt a phony southern drawl just to fake some cheap attempt at rapport with the crowd.

Old 10-26-2015, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
No, dragging someone through a marathon 11 hour grilling following three years of pointless "investigations" is playing tricks to get rid of political opponents. Pointing out language that is demeaning or plays to a stereotype is not.
and Hillary is doing the same to Bernie sanders, although not quite successful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections