Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2008, 11:28 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,056,245 times

Advertisements

"I'd like to acknowledge my fellow Arkansan and competitor for the presidential nomination, Gov. Huckabee, welcome we are glad to have you here, sir." Bill Clinton at MLK service in Atlanta

Fellow competitor??? What's HE running for?

"We are glad to have you here sir?" What's this WE stuff? Is Bill Clinton now running that Atlanta church and speaking for its parishioners?

Then he gives Huckabee the "kiss of death." He calls him a good man and thanks him for his work on childhood obesity. Suuuuuuure, just what Huckabee needs, the blessing of Bill Clinton to win points with fellow Republicans. You could almost hear Huckabee thinking, "Oh yeah, thanks a lot, Bill. Right about now, Mitt Romney and John MCCain are probably preparing a TV ad showing you giving me kudos."

On the other hand, Hillary staffers are probably thinking, "Jeez Bill, we want to face Huckabee in November. He's the one we think we can beat."

Oh, those Clintons.

You can listen to it yourself, here:

Breitbart.tv » Bill Clinton Welcomes Huckabee at MLK Church Remembrance
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2008, 03:54 PM

9,327 posts, read 16,679,302 times
Default Slick Willy is in denial

With all the speeches he's making, I think he believes he is running for the presidency. Hillary ought to dump him or at least tell him to go home and watch the dog.

Old 01-21-2008, 03:59 PM

7,730 posts, read 14,170,224 times
Syphilis. Ya'll thought I was joking.

Old 01-21-2008, 04:11 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,666,870 times
The real Billy Clinton is showing up. I seen this in him right away when he became President and he is showing what an a-- he really is.
He is out to destroy anyone and anything that gets in his way, he has always been this way and therefore those who think he is so great, just look at him making a fool of himself.
I told all of you not long ago on this board to watch closely that we havent seen anything yet, well.... what other little sneaky tricks does he have up his sleeve.
It fight has just begun folks, he wont stop until someone forces him to. He thinks he is above the law and always has.
This only rpoves to me how divided the dem party is, that they would go so low to personally destroy someone just to get the power they crave.

Old 01-21-2008, 05:10 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,756,420 times
Bill's bringing the attention to himself, taking the heat. It's a pure political ploy and everyone is falling for it. He's baiting Obama and he's gulping it up. Bill knows what he's doing and it's gonna get Hill <back> into the White House.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections