Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 03:32 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,709,893 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
We're not. We think he's hilarious.
methinks thou dost protest too much.

What would be hilarious is Obama, if it weren't so sad...and damaging to the country. Now that's scary. Most anybody would be far better, including Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2014, 06:01 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,884,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
How come y'all on the left are so scared of Trump?
Yes, the left is scared of The Donald. Just like we're scared of Sarah Palin

You guys on the right should run on that assumption. Please.

Old 02-22-2014, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Yes, the left is scared of The Donald. Just like we're scared of Sarah Palin

You guys on the right should run on that assumption. Please.
If you weren't concerned about either one, you wouldn't give them the time or attention you do.

Old 02-22-2014, 07:03 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,402,612 times
Quote:
If you weren't concerned about either one, you wouldn't give them the time or attention you do.
You're trying to make someone prove a negative, which is impossible.

Seriously, we'd love to see a Palin/Trump ticket in 2016. Maybe you should start a campaign to get that rolling. Heck, I'd probably even make a donation to that campaign!

Old 02-22-2014, 07:08 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,884,750 times
Quote:
You are absolutely right. We are terrified of The Donald and the Half-Term Governor. Please, please, please do NOT put them on the GOP ballot! Please! (I hope that works. )

Old 02-22-2014, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
You're trying to make someone prove a negative, which is impossible.

Seriously, we'd love to see a Palin/Trump ticket in 2016. Maybe you should start a campaign to get that rolling. Heck, I'd probably even make a donation to that campaign!
I'm not surprised. You probably made a donation to Obama too.

I still say these people irritate the left by being on the scene and highlighting the flaws in our esteemed president and his failure to lead the country in a positive direction. The left can't stand the light of truth. Even if a person on the right has some good ideas, they are "bad" because of the source. There's no intelligent assessment of them, no analysis of the pros and cons, no thinking outside the box.

The ship of state is sinking while they sing "all hail the chief", never admitting that it's the chief who is helping the ship go down.

Old 02-22-2014, 07:30 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,402,612 times
Quote:
I'm not surprised. You probably made a donation to Obama too.

I still say these people irritate the left by being on the scene and highlighting the flaws in our esteemed president and his failure to lead the country in a positive direction. The left can't stand the light of truth. Even if a person on the right has some good ideas, they are "bad" because of the source. There's no intelligent assessment of them, no analysis of the pros and cons, no thinking outside the box.

The ship of state is sinking while they sing "all hail the chief", never admitting that it's the chief who is helping the ship go down.
We're not talking about Obama; we're talking about Trump (and Palin, I guess). Quit trying to deflect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections