Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2012, 12:35 PM
miu miu started this thread

17,721 posts, read 40,354,966 times

Advertisements

From a UK newsource. Obama is even getting criticism from the Brits.

Obama gets his clever debate responses in against Romney - two days late and with the aid of a pair of teleprompters | Mail Online

Quote:
Speaking at an event in Fairfax, Virginia, a relaxed and confident President Barack Obama had plenty of witty retorts and quotable sound bites to aim at his challenger Mitt Romney.
The problem was that they came a day and a half after he had been demolished by Romney during the first presidential debate in Denver and were scripted and delivered with the aid of a pair of teleprompters flanking the stage.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2012, 01:16 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,691,309 times
I expect that with the next debate, he will be alot more agressive and wittier.

Old 10-07-2012, 01:39 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,392,853 times
The teleprompter won't argue back. It's easy to look tough with Axelrod doing all your thinking for you.

Old 10-07-2012, 01:42 PM

1,092 posts, read 842,179 times
Yes.

Old 10-07-2012, 01:46 PM

19,023 posts, read 26,083,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Wanna bet CASH?

No i didn't think so. Your boy will fall flat on his face .......again.

He didn't say a thing to these ladies he didn't read, and he didn't make any of that up. Someone ELSE did!

Fact is, he is a lot dumber than we all thought and he just proved it, except for you worshippers.

I loved this one, not on the link but he said it then,,,,,

"This time next year trucks will go twice as far as they do now on a gallon of gas!" As if he knows anything about trucks and or physics related to fuel to air ratios..

So far as i can tell he is totally unqualified to do any job what so ever. Maybe he should start by pushing a broom because at least then he can learn what a real job is.

It must suck to get that silver candy coated spoon ripped out of you mouth.

Old 10-07-2012, 01:52 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,248,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
A lot more agressive lies and stuttering.

He's not witty, the teleprompter is.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections