Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 12:09 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,995,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
I would put big money on Hillary not running ever again, but I also believe both Bill and Hill will vote for Romney because they hate obama..
Every time bill makes a speech for obama, he sticks a knife in his back. I will be watching for him to do it again tonight. He is clever and loves to smile while he twists the knife...
You do realize Bill Clinton will be entering Obama's name into nomination, don't you? The riff between them in 2008 is ancient history.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2012, 12:59 PM

1,635 posts, read 1,598,281 times
I wouldn't be surprised at all with BJ voted for Romney. Remember reading about George mcGovern voting for Ford in 1976,because he didn't like Carter. Also remember hearing of McCain voting for Al Gore(of course their is no proof). LBJ's brother said he voted for Nixon in 1972,which seems believable.

Old 09-04-2012, 01:30 PM

5,787 posts, read 4,731,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
You do realize Bill Clinton will be entering Obama's name into nomination, don't you? The riff between them in 2008 is ancient history.

Is that why Bill Clinton was caught on video telling Paul Ryan his plan was great and hoped that Dems didn't use it as an excuse to do nothing?

Old 09-04-2012, 01:37 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,995,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
Is that why Bill Clinton was caught on video telling Paul Ryan his plan was great and hoped that Dems didn't use it as an excuse to do nothing?
That was before Clinton actually read it.

Old 09-04-2012, 01:39 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,491,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
That was before Clinton actually read it.
Why would he make that comment if he never read it?

Old 09-04-2012, 01:58 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,716,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
I would put big money on Hillary not running ever again, but I also believe both Bill and Hill will vote for Romney because they hate obama..
Every time bill makes a speech for obama, he sticks a knife in his back. I will be watching for him to do it again tonight. He is clever and loves to smile while he twists the knife...
That's my thought.

But, if Romney wins, it's likely he'll get 2 terms. That's 2020 and Hillary already has one foot in the grave. If they want her to run in 2016, they need to vote for Obama since he can't run past this term. But I don't think Hill will ever run again. This SoS position has been difficult for her, I think.

I do think he'll stick in a knife, though. It will likely be subtle and most dems probably won't recognize it since they'll be so busy swooning and drooling.

Old 09-04-2012, 02:01 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,767,297 times
Default Bill Clinton aide says he’s voting Obama

Quote:
Top Bill Clinton aide Doug Band reportedly said Tuesday that the idea he would vote for Mitt Romney was “preposterous.”
Band made the comment to the National Memo website as he boarded a plane to Charlotte with the former president.
[LEFT]
Read more: Bill Clinton aide says he?s voting Obama - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com
[/LEFT]

Old 09-04-2012, 02:18 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,981,186 times
This should be merged with the thread positing otherwise.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...l-adviser.html

Old 09-04-2012, 02:21 PM

77,770 posts, read 105,145,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
This should be merged with the thread positing otherwise.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...l-adviser.html
you are right and I would doubt Clinton would ever vote on the right side of the middle. If he was voting for Romney we certainly would not be informed of that prior to the convention. In fact we wouldn't ever be told this. He would be the biggest hypocrit on early if he gave the key speech for Obama and then let the world know he was voting for a Republican for Pres. I would be willing to bet he doesn't whole heartedly support Obama, but he certainly will vote for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections