Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2012, 03:14 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,162,472 times

Advertisements

Has President Obama Earned Your Vote? - YouTube

Good ad. This should air in every state, every county.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2012, 03:25 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,445,727 times
Effective and many will agree. It seemed like Obama was only interested in going green regardless of the outcome and effect on peoples lives. Debt was no obstacle because he would just increase taxes. Good ole OPM to fund his every whim.

Old 08-15-2012, 03:45 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,058,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post

Good ad. This should air in every state, every county.
I'm sure many share that sentiment. But, if you are hoping this is a pro Romney ad, I'd
have to disagree.

If folks want "real" change and hope in this country they would have
supported Ron Paul and/or vote for Gary Johnson/Libertarian Party in the Presidential Election

There's not going to be any change fiscally between the other two parties.
They are eating the same "can't stop" chip, just using different dip

Is a vote for Gary Johnson just a vote for Obama? - YouTube

GARY JOHNSON Be Libertarian With Me - YouTube

Platform | Libertarian Party

"Be libertarian with me for one election"

Old 08-15-2012, 03:47 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,162,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
I'm sure many share that sentiment. But, if you are hoping this is a pro Romney ad, I'd
have to disagree.

If folks want "real" change and hope in this country they would have
supported Ron Paul and/or vote for Gary Johnson/Libertarian Party in the Presidential Election

There's not going to be any change fiscally between the other two parties.
They are eating the same "can't stop" chip, just using different dip

"Be libertarian with me for one election"
Nah, I dont think its a Pro-Romney ad. But I think it is important for those still in a coma to realize they were sold a bill of goods.

Old 08-15-2012, 04:37 PM

27,224 posts, read 46,993,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Nah, I dont think its a Pro-Romney ad. But I think it is important for those still in a coma to realize they were sold a bill of goods.
Exactly! They should get a hold of the lady that stated "Obama will fill up my tank" (meaning gas tank) on the day Obama was sworn in...she was so happy, I wonder where she is now and how happy she is...

Old 08-15-2012, 04:44 PM

504 posts, read 458,949 times
Definitely would like the option of Dumping Obama ----------------- But that would have meant a Democratic Primary............... Republicans decided not to even show up this year (Be Honest with yourselves)......................So Even though i didnt vote for him in 2008, Out of shere self preservation I DAMN SURE WILL VOTE FOR HIM THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections