Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 11:26 PM

8,754 posts, read 10,175,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Nah....she was probably saying something more along the lines of "Look at me, teabaggers! I'm disrespecting the black President of the United States! I'm a racist moron - just like you! P.S. Buy my book!"

Of course, race had to be it...it couldn't be because he was rude to her or anything like that. Ridiculous...play that race card...works every time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2012, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
yes and does Newt. I think Romney will carry AZ, with or without the latest endorsement. I think it is also important for people to realize endorsement mean almost nothing, in fact they probably mean absoulutely nothing. How many times have you voted for someone because of an endorsement or not voted for someone because of the lack of the same? Do you have friends that vote for candidates based on endorsements? They do give bragging rights, that might be worth something.

Nita

Governor's of states, if they are well liked and respected are probably some of the most important endorsements a candidate can get. I don't think it wins states for them and in this case it came a little late in the day, but it's better than her endorsement going to someone like Newt.

Old 02-26-2012, 11:49 PM

2 posts, read 706 times
Default Get out of my face "dude"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
LOL

Was that what she was doing when she was wagging her finger in President Obama's face? Waving "bye bye?"

I doubt Brewer's endorsement will affect Mittens' loser status one way or the other.
She was just telling him to stop lying to my face. That's all.

Old 02-26-2012, 11:54 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,299,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Brewer endorses Romney on 'Meet the Press'

Romney continues to pick up endorsements.
Romney accepting an endorsement from Brewer is like Obama accepting an endorsement from Farrakhan

Old 02-26-2012, 11:57 PM

2 posts, read 706 times
Dixiegirl, I love you. Tell it like it is. But they don't hear you tho.

Old 02-27-2012, 12:17 AM

1,027 posts, read 1,257,734 times
If you really want to stop illegal immigration, all you have to do is post a giant picture of Jan "The Cryptkeeper" Brewer on the border. The pic of Governor Skeletor will defintely scare all the illegals away.

Of course, then Mitt "Flip Flop" Romney would have no one to mow his lawns. O, the humanity!

Old 02-27-2012, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaqjazz View Post
Dixiegirl, I love you. Tell it like it is. But they don't hear you tho.

lol...I know, but it doesn't stop me from sayin' it.

Old 02-27-2012, 01:01 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,299,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFix View Post
If you really want to stop illegal immigration, all you have to do is post a giant picture of Jan "The Cryptkeeper" Brewer on the border. The pic of Governor Skeletor will defintely scare all the illegals away.

Of course, then Mitt "Flip Flop" Romney would have no one to mow his lawns. O, the humanity!
I always thought "leatherface" was from Texas, but it appears that Arizona has one too.

Jan Brewer "Leatherface" | Facebook
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections