Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 02:54 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,250,014 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You get hooked on Ron Paul and you desperately seek more and more, any video you can find from the past, any speeches you missed, anything he said that you haven't heard yet, even though you've heard it a thousand times already in different words. You can't help yourself. The voracious hunger to be able to use your God-given freedom takes you over entirely. It's like you suddenly realize you're human and the Divine Image with which God created you comes alive and catches fire.

But something else happens to you. Once you get hooked on Ron Paul, you can no longer bear to listen to a man who wants power, and you become instantly disgusted when they start saying words. Before, they were just boring. Now they're revolting. Listening to Romney or Gingrich or Bush or Obama makes you sick and you don't know how Ron Paul gets through those debates without getting nauseous. You see a political veneer in these politicians that's so transparent it's like a ghost flapping its ethereal tongue at you. You can't bear it.
And yet again BentBow is passing someone else's ideas off as his own post, you have serious issues with integrity and plagiarism. I've called you out on this before, since it is quite easy to tell when someone who usually posts content just one strike above gibberish becomes lucid.

Source of this post is Rafi Farber:

From Israel: Vote Ron Paul and Let My People Go!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2012, 05:40 PM

78,860 posts, read 46,900,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
And yet again BentBow is passing someone else's ideas off as his own post, you have serious issues with integrity and plagiarism. I've called you out on this before, since it is quite easy to tell when someone who usually posts content just one strike above gibberish becomes lucid.

Source of this post is Rafi Farber:

From Israel: Vote Ron Paul and Let My People Go!

So, you got my e-mail, did you?

Old 01-16-2012, 06:20 PM

29,980 posts, read 43,102,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Straw polls are pretty meaningless. They count for nothing. The people who attend are those who are the most fervent about their candidate. Given what we know about Ron Paul supporters, it's no surprise that he's won another straw poll.
Given that Dr. Paul thinks that government has no place in marriage I'm surprised you are so negative about him.

Old 01-16-2012, 07:01 PM

78,860 posts, read 46,900,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zembonez View Post
One out the 32 districts in Texas electing members to congress... and it's a small one on the coast.

Yeah. That's all of Texas voting for this nut.

Good luck trying to get anybody to believe that!

Ron Paul supporters are dreaming if they think he has a snowball's change in a blast furnace of getting elected. Let's talk about it December 1.

I own properties in 3 counties, Travis, Gonzales, and Bexar. My business has me traveling the State. I don't have to get anyone to believe what I see and hear every day.

Roll into Gonzales, and as you top the hill on the 183 by-pass, the biggest Ron Paul sign, you have ever seen! That town and the area are experiencing a big oil boom on the Eagle-Ford. This is a small rural town, of Rednecks, Ron Paul is the talk of the town. Then you have Travis and Austin... Those hippies and college kids got burned by the man. Obama let them down. Freedom and Liberty are very popular. Need I say more?

San Antonio has Ron Paul written all over it. I have yet to see anyone else.

Lufkin, sitting in a dinner, eating lunch and the Mayor Gordon was there talking up, Ron Paul to a big group. No one seemed to disagree. On the contrary, they were talking about removing some restrictions in the park, and livestock in the city limits and to cut the static waste from the public works dept., going private for other services.

I have yet to see any Romney, Gingrich, or Santorum, not even a single Perry sign.

But the Ron Paul signs are everywhere. It is a rolling bandwagon!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections