Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 11:04 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,290,033 times

Advertisements

Is there any possibility that this little op ed could have about a ton of truth in it? I have thought like this as long as they have been swinging at Republicans in the race, but I fear that they really are afraid of Herman Cain and are using the kind of stories that came from the people who ran the Clinton campaigns. Remember Begala?

Let's Kill Cain's Campaign - Page 1 - Brent Bozell - Townhall Conservative
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2011, 11:05 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,652,155 times
Have you ever met a conspiracy theory you didn't like?

Old 11-30-2011, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Have you ever met a conspiracy theory you didn't like?
Have you ever read a link so you knew what was said in it? I ask this beause you gave your uninformed answer one minute after I posted the thread. You need to wait a while so you can hide behind your method. You know attacking the messenger without even knowing the message.

Old 11-30-2011, 11:15 AM

7,085 posts, read 12,060,763 times
Wow Roy, do you honestly really believe every conspiracy theory some one types out that sort of agrees with what you think already?

I've seen Saturday morning cartoons with better premises then this supposed "conspiracy".

You might want to loosen that tin foil hat, it's not doing any favors for you.

Oh, and quit spouting accusations while cowardly hiding behind the claim of "Just Asking Questions"...it's just pathetic.

Old 11-30-2011, 11:20 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,652,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Have you ever read a link so you knew what was said in it? I ask this beause you gave your uninformed answer one minute after I posted the thread. You need to wait a while so you can hide behind your method. You know attacking the messenger without even knowing the message.
Roy, I have read your links. I used to read them thoroughly. They're just such crackpot garbage it's hard to keep reading.

Old 11-30-2011, 11:25 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,865,913 times
Quote:
Roy, I have read your links. I used to read them thoroughly. They're just such crackpot garbage it's hard to keep reading.
Apparently he doesn't realize that 1:00 pm is just too soon after lunch.

Old 11-30-2011, 11:28 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,358,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Is there any possibility that this little op ed could have about a ton of truth in it? I have thought like this as long as they have been swinging at Republicans in the race, but I fear that they really are afraid of Herman Cain and are using the kind of stories that came from the people who ran the Clinton campaigns. Remember Begala?

Let's Kill Cain's Campaign - Page 1 - Brent Bozell - Townhall Conservative
It's just dirty politics and it seems like the media is the one controling it, I guess it's good for ratings.
I had told my wife something would happen to Cain if he got to popular.

Old 11-30-2011, 11:30 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,644,210 times
Chicago mafia style politics, trickled down to the media slime. Cahoots anyone?

Old 11-30-2011, 11:41 AM

Quote:
You should give everything a crack before just going off half-cocked. I saw an awful lot of truth in that one and am sure you would also. It was about the behavior of he media in case you get to wondering what it was about.

Old 11-30-2011, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
Wow Roy, do you honestly really believe every conspiracy theory some one types out that sort of agrees with what you think already?

I've seen Saturday morning cartoons with better premises then this supposed "conspiracy".

You might want to loosen that tin foil hat, it's not doing any favors for you.

Oh, and quit spouting accusations while cowardly hiding behind the claim of "Just Asking Questions"...it's just pathetic.
Since you have read the op ed that I admitted to maybe you could point out some of the mistruths of the piece. You didn't really read it now, did you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections