Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 07:41 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times

Advertisements

and the point of your response is?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2011, 08:20 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,314,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayabusa05 View Post
FYI just becuase a person points out the truth doesn't mean they are here to bash obama.

from the looks of it, it seems your head is up in a chocolate factory not realizing what looks like chocolate isn't.

Obama Stock Market Performance: Dow Jones Under Obama » Right Pundits

Obama Did It Again - Dow Jones Takes A Dive On News That Obama Is Taking Over Wall Street

Our Troubled Economy Is a Response to Barack Obama's Policies - WSJ.com need more proof ?

Market Report - Mar. 3, 2011 - CNNMoney.com this is the best it did and it's going down. if this is what you are basing your facts from then you are right but, it is only based on march. is that impressive ? i shall say not.

who said he hasn't ? you need to concentrate on what you are reading and stop reading every other word and making up your own lil sentences.

facts are facts. trump would work on the economy his first year in office versus obama waited his third year in office and used bushes and colin powells knowlegde of osamas where abouts were to help him get leverage for next years elections.

The president's first priority was healthcare...check!
Pull out from Iraq...almost done
Nevermind order of the rest, but since you mentioned it, how about those teapartiers who claimed they wanted to "get Americans back to work" and than held up everything until they got their tax breaks for the rich?
As far as Frump is concerned, apparently you forgot about another billionaire that actually ran for the presidency and had less baggage and had an actual plan the would have proably worked.......Ross Perot
It is funny that you mentioned that the present president was able to get OBL based on the previous administration's information...what a crock! If they knew that much about his whereabouts they would have captured him then!

it's going to be a toss up between ron pual and donald trump.

Ha HA HA you are tooo funny. Donald Frump is not going to run and Rand Paul does not have the general populations ear. In short the refutican party's front runners are a cluster****!

Old 05-16-2011, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Ha HA HA you are tooo funny. Donald Frump is not going to run and Rand Paul does not have the general populations ear. In short the refutican party's front runners are a cluster****!
for heaven's sake, what is with the silly name calling?

Nita

Old 05-16-2011, 10:37 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,314,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
for heaven's sake, what is with the silly name calling?

Nita
Sorry to offend, but I did not call anyone anything....please read it again

A cluster**** is a military term and is not directed towards a person just an operation in general that has or will go terribly wrong

Old 05-16-2011, 10:52 AM

8,560 posts, read 11,210,493 times
Fox Business News just announced, Trump is NOT running.

Old 05-16-2011, 11:18 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Donald Trump Announces He Will Not Run For President In 2012 - Patriot Action Network (http://www.patriotactionnetwork.com/forum/topic/show?id=2600775%3ATopic%3A3855511&xgs=1&xg_source= msg_share_topic - broken link)

Old 05-16-2011, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
Fox Business News just announced, Trump is NOT running.
I am glad that is over: I didn't think he would run, though I have to admit, I did like some of his ideas. Would I have voted for him? I really doubt it, but who knows, none of us have to make that decision. I am betting, within the next few weeks, a month at the latest, we will see about 3 or 4 more declare themselves candidates. Let's hope they are the right ones.

NIta

Old 05-16-2011, 01:02 PM

26,208 posts, read 49,012,208 times
Newt has "good ideas" too, so does Obama, so does (insert name of candidate).

The problem is that no matter whom we elect, big money buys off enough Senators to assure that NOTHING changes. Unless we fix THAT issue, we're all doomed.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 05-16-2011, 03:46 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,199,738 times
in other words; GOP = FUBAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Sorry to offend, but I did not call anyone anything....please read it again

A cluster**** is a military term and is not directed towards a person just an operation in general that has or will go terribly wrong

Old 05-16-2011, 05:19 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Newt has "good ideas" too, so does Obama, so does (insert name of candidate).

The problem is that no matter whom we elect, big money buys off enough Senators to assure that NOTHING changes. Unless we fix THAT issue, we're all doomed.
Newt just killed any chance he had, coming out against Paul Ryan. He's toast.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections