Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 09:35 PM

1,179 posts, read 8,710,657 times

Advertisements

I love the Old Family Red Nose strain. The athletic ability, conformation, beauty and temperament. These are historical OFRN dogs, wellknown dogs, my dogs ancestors, relatives, ect

Hemphill's Geronimo
Hemphill foundation male, son of Sander's Satan & Hemphill's Rebel

Geronimo II
Geronimo x Red Dixie

Sarona Hemphill Rocky
Son of Geronimo II and Clouse's Red Lady

CH Wilder's Red Apache
Son of Red Buiser, Hemphill/Wilder

CH Westover's Red Shredder
Linebred Geronimo, double bred grandson of Red Inferno

UWPCHX UWPO GR CH Amberlite's Red Ranger Rip
Son of Red Shredder

UWPCH CH Amberlite Red Ruckus CGC TT
Son of Rip

Medder's Tiger Jack
Linebred Geronimo

High's Wilder Jake
Hemphill/Wilder Heavy Geronimo II, son of Wilder's Reckless Red

High's Red Roscoe
Hemphill/Wilder

Martin's Caesar Of Tuff
Grandson of Geronimo & Red Dixie

Champion Danger Zone
Dangerzone foundation Jojo/Caeser bred

GR CH U-CDX Hanson's Jo Mite #2 Top Producing Sire UKC 2001
Son of CH Buster Jo and Red Dina-Mite Geronimo/Sarona lines Half brother to Danger Zone

Lil Blondie Of Tuff
Grand daughter of Caesar

Wilrox Dakota Cheif
Linebred Martin's Caesar of Tuff

CH Oscar
Son of Martin's Caesar of Tuff, Lar San foundation.

GR CH Beaujolais
Son of CH Oscar

CH F-Troops Steel Knight CGC
Hemphill/Sarona/Ishikawa Some Lar San stock

GR CH Royal Windsor
Caesar/Sarona/Clouse/Wilder

Garner's Foxi Roxi
She does have a lot of white for an OFRN, but she is a half sister to Windsor. Same sire GR CH Dynamite Red Rock and dam is Ishikaway/Sarona/Caesar/Wilder also.

GR CH Boogieman
Colby/Sarona/RedDevil/Bullyson Have a triplebred Boogieman male

CH Rebel Red
Daughter of GR CH Boogieman Sarona & Red Devil with Colby/Bullyson

Sioukkea
Dam of Boogieman Sarona/RedDevil lines

Champion Buck
Foundation male Hemphill/Wilder/Clouse lines Son of Ace Roscoe and Champion Ace Dutchess Dawn You can see Venom, Nediva & Vipette for some of his progeny.

Creed show winner Sire is Buck/Roscoe male and dam is CH Angel
Sire of Santana, grandsire of Nediva

Champion Ace Venus littermate to Creed, daughter of CH Angel

Ajax littermate to Creed, a show winner

Razz littermate to Creed

Malachi
Son of CH Buck, double bred Wilder's Reckless Red

Duke
Littermate to Malichi

Isis
Daughter of CH Angel, grand daughter of Wilder's Reckless Red
Vipette's Aunt Hemphill/Wilder/Clouse

CH Rosie
daughter of CH Buck & CH Angel

Victor Littermate brother to Nediva
Son of CH Venom

So I have a bunch more. Probably a 100 different OFRN dogs.

Old 10-07-2007, 10:54 PM

1,397 posts, read 4,846,325 times
Beautiful...

Old 10-08-2007, 08:09 AM

7,599 posts, read 18,409,197 times
Do they have allot of history in PullDoggin ? I noticed the big heavy chains around some necks and some look like theyre pulling.

Old 10-08-2007, 09:45 AM

The OFRN dogs were known and prized for their gameness. This goes back to pit fighting days. Now there are breeder working to preserve this awesome strain.

Some breeders do show and pull. I noticed the chain around Red Roscoe's neck too. Really not needed and not much to do with pulling.

The rest are on adequate due to the APBT strength and chain wearing. Some chains that look big are lighter then smaller proof chains. However the cheap chains will wear away at the links and snap.

Duke is a on a regular like chain from wal mart! Ugh the dog was always getting lose. He only broke a couple of them, usually he would get the d-ring on the collar to slip past the small snap of the chain. The dog catcher would just take him back to his owners.

Isis' Aunt (half sister to sire) was also a good escape artist. They put her in a kennel with a bottom and she climbed & jumped out. Then they tried the small regular chain stuff and she broke 4 of them, you'd think the owners would learn. It makes APBTs owners look bad. She couldn't be outside more then 20 minutes without looking for some way to run free.

APBT is a naturally strong breed that tends to pull. I see that Dakota Chief is pulling in one picture on the chain. I'm sure you know they make excellent weight pull dogs.

Malachi is pulling the that picture. Buck is pulling in that picture. Some have weight pull titles Rip, Ruckus, Buck's parents, Venus, some others have done some weight pull that I know of. There are many dogs related to my own that I didn't put pictures of with weight pull titles or points. Venus has produced dogs titled in weight pull/conformation. Buck has produced others also.

Thanks for looking.

Old 10-09-2007, 09:42 AM

1,930 posts, read 10,173,078 times
They are all gorgeous! A friend of ours wanted to breed his female once before he got her spayed, he wanted us to breed Brooklyn with her, but we decided not to. Anyway, his female looks almost exactly like Razz, just a little less white on her chest.

Old 10-10-2007, 12:12 AM

Razz is basically a tri colored, it is just not fully expressed ("should" be a black and tan if the colors were expressed). Some refer to the color as sable. If you look at his brother Jax above he has the same with less overlay but would be a red/tan or red/buckskin if the color would have fully expressed. Venus (the sister) produced pups with the same type of markings as Razz & Jax. Razz was never bred and Creed was bred once but brindles and one red female. Creed is the sire of Santana.
Also if you look at his half sister Isis you can see the same. They have half siblings -same dam- who are black & tan and chocolate & tan and these are also half siblings of Venom -same sire-. In Isis litter she had black & tans and sables. Isis brother is the same as her and produces the same coloring. Creed, Jax, Venus, Razz, Rosie, Isis are all the children of CH Angel.

This is Vipette with her great great grandma Champion Angel at alomost 16yrs.
I didn't post her picture originally because while she does have quite a bit of OFRN blood she has some others stuff too and doesn't breed true to the OFRN lines.

Old 10-29-2007, 03:58 PM

2 posts, read 36,056 times
I was searching google for OFRN message boards and got a link to this thread. Funny, because my male has a lot of OFRN dogs in his ped, Ishikawa, Sarona, Hephill, Wilder about 65%, the rest is Lar-San as well. His great grandsire on his bottom side is F-Troops Steel Knight and his grandam and great grandam is Garner's Foxi Roxi. Here are some pics.

Old 10-29-2007, 04:17 PM

Cool! He looks awesome. Congrats on your wins! He is a very beautiful male and you can see that OFRN in him. What area do you show/compete in. Thanks for sharing.

Old 10-29-2007, 04:29 PM

216 posts, read 829,813 times
Wow, all of the dogs pictured are just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Old 10-29-2007, 04:59 PM

2 posts, read 36,056 times
Thank you! I normally show in Western Carolina, DC, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. He earned his 'CH' title last show season and now I am working on finishing the two females that I have. One is 100% OFRN, Hemphill/Wilder/Clouse and the other female is Lar-San. Depending on how many points I need and how we place, I will consider driving to Florida, Georgia, Kentucky or Massachsetts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.