Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 05:31 AM

4,585 posts, read 12,372,595 times

Advertisements

Update, I'll go get Biscuit today, she's been spayed etc. and we'll see how she does in the house. They guy who wanted to adopt her seems to have back out because she's too young According to silky rescue it's very rare to have one thats only 2ish. So if any of you are looking for what seems to be a great small dog please DM me and I'll hook you up with the contact at Silky rescue. She's 12lbs, 2ish in age and now utd on all vacs, flea and tick prenventative and of course just spayed, I think she's also been micro'd.

If I wasn't on such a tight budget I'd keep her, Biscuit is a gentle, loving little thing, willing to please and very smart. I'll know more once we try her inside. But she did stay around the house while I was at work, waited on the porch for me, she's also a very good managable watch dog. When someone would come over she'd stand her ground just like the terrier she is and bark until I gave her the OK, then she'd walk up to the people, sniff 'em and then stand on her hind legs and ask for pets and kisses once they were ID'd as not a threat. She also decided the deer were too close and chased them but I could call her off, it was pretty funny as it's a real jungle during this time of the year and all I could see was the brush moving up and down.

Again, if anyone's looking for a great dog - this is it. She will also be elegible for ILP's through the AKC so she can be shown in companion events if interested.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2012, 07:45 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,111,302 times
I would take her in a heartbeat if I did not live in an apt and live in Ohio too do they do over interstate adoption you know put her on a plane ? just curious I might know someone who would want her too . They live in florida . thanks .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Dogs