Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2012, 05:53 AM

2 posts, read 2,221 times

Advertisements

I am coming from India to work at inverness drive west englewood. Are there any good places to live in that area within walking distance? Also is the area safe for women to walk alone late at evening? And is it possible to walk to the office in snowy winters as I come from a place where it never ever snows. Are there any carpool/bus services available in the area?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2012, 12:08 PM

5,531 posts, read 12,752,730 times
I don't know the distance, but there are very safe apartments at I-25 and Dry Creek Road. Very safe area.

There are also some long-term motels in the area; maybe you could stay at one for a week or so while you look around. We stayed at the Comfort Suites and for $80 a night it was a great place.

Old 06-25-2012, 05:18 PM

345 posts, read 977,047 times
There are 3 communities near i25 and Dry Creek that would possibly be walking distance to your new job on Inverness Dr West. Ballantyne, AMLI and the Vallagio (in order of expense...cheapest to most expensive). The vallagio is by far the nicest, but its also the most expensive. The Ballantyne is the cheapest but has a longer walk to it.

Old 06-26-2012, 11:23 AM

2 posts, read 2,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximusmgm View Post
There are 3 communities near i25 and Dry Creek that would possibly be walking distance to your new job on Inverness Dr West. Ballantyne, AMLI and the Vallagio (in order of expense...cheapest to most expensive). The vallagio is by far the nicest, but its also the most expensive. The Ballantyne is the cheapest but has a longer walk to it.
Thanks for a spot on reply.
Went through the websites for the three communities. Vallagio looks prefect. Any info on the rentals? Also are there any buses along the route?

Old 06-26-2012, 04:00 PM

345 posts, read 977,047 times
Rentals are going to be by private owner so Craigslist is your best bet for the Vallagio.

There isn't a traditional bus that runs through Inverness, but they do have a call-n-ride.

You can find information about all the Call-N-Rides in Denver here: RTD
The Inverness North Call-N-Ride would probably get you to work: http://www.rtd-denver.com/PDF_Files/..._callnRide.pdf
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver