Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2010, 03:54 PM

6 posts, read 12,716 times

Advertisements

I have some business coming up in Wilmington and was looking into short-term renting in a Pettinaro property. According to their website, they have many places to rent from scattered throughout the state. Has anyone stayed at any of their buildings and what was your impression of their units and their policies? If all goes well with my stay, may consider one of their properties when my wife and I move to DE before our home is ready. Pictures online look very nice! Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2010, 05:02 AM

377 posts, read 1,116,146 times
We stayed in Rockwood for 3 months while our house was being built. I really liked it. We had a 3 bedroom/ 2 bathroom fully furnished (I didn't want to move our stuff twice) condo. They have a place for bagels and coffee in the morning which we used. There is a workout area, pool, and movie rental area too. Good luck.

Old 09-27-2010, 05:40 AM

347 posts, read 864,354 times
We stayed at Rockwood in Newark area for 2 months (August/Sept. 2009). There were several things that I liked. There is a small office with computers, copiers, fax etc located in the main clubhouse which was very helpful for communicating with realtors, mortgage co.,moving company, etc during selling/buying/moving. They had a pool and complimentary breakfast of bagels and muffins during the week which my children enjoyed. There was also a small gym area. Okay...didn't like the "cheap" beds/matresses. Our unit was very basic. We needed to request tv, cable/internet, some kitchen items once we arrived even though they had all been requested for our unit prior to our arrival. Upon arrival our unit was "dirty" with most windows and screens so dirty on the outside you could barely see out of them and bugs all over the kitchen and the kitchen floor. Certainly not upscale by any means but adequate. The management wanted to make sure that all of our needs were being met and did correct/fix things right away once they came to inspect the unit and acknowledged the problems first hand. There were other people in temp situations but there were also "regular" renters there as well. Our unit was first floor towards front and there were always people out walking, children playing and generally hanging out. Overall based on the location any special services they had I would probably recommend them for short term stay but would strongly suggest confirming what your needs are based on the length of your stay prior to arriving and not just leave it to chance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware