Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Dayton
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2014, 02:52 PM

4,241 posts, read 7,181,346 times

Advertisements

IVe been in the Dayton Towers on occasion visiting, and from what I recall the apartments are ok. Nothing special, except for the fab views of the city. One of the places was big enough where you could put a baby grand piano in the living room..

(my host was an organist and concert pianist and treated me to some Gershwin "Preludes" as the sun set over the city...his place faced downtown...very memorable).

Dayton Towers also has plenty of parking and a nice pool.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2014, 06:51 AM

5 posts, read 4,306 times
Thanks for all the advice! I was in Dayton this past weekend, and got to take a look at the apartments for myself. Wasn't too impressed by Dayton Towers, but Park Layne and The Landing were both nice. I've put in a deposit for The Landing, it seems like if I'm willing to take an apartment in May, I may have a shot

Old 05-20-2014, 11:43 AM

1 posts, read 621 times
As a resident of Jefferson Place Apartments, don't come here.
1.Getting things fixed in here is a big hassle.

2.The building is crumbling. For example, the pipes are in pretty bad shape and need maintenance every other month. The inside looks shoddy especially on the lower floors. Also the elevator is constantly breaking down.

3.The building is too secure meaning you need two sets of keys: 1 to get in the two doors downstairs and 1 for your apartment. This is a problem if you a package being sent to you because Fedex, UPS, and any other shipping company besides the post office can't get in the building to deliver you package. Management knows and still hasn't done anything since I've lived here. And NO you can't buzz anyone in, you have to go downstairs to let them in. If you put a sign on the glass to tell any delivery service to call when arrive it is taken down.

4.The office downstairs is NEVER open. The manager doesn't come in or stay in there. She rarely shows up.

5.You will have to do a bank transfer to pay your rent or mail them your rent money because they are located in centerville.

6.During the winter the building is not heated. It was literally antarctica in here during the last winter.

People have moved in and moved right back out multiple times. The is place is cheap, but it has lots of headaches.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Dayton