Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2009, 06:34 PM

4 posts, read 21,877 times

Advertisements

I really need help here. I have not been to this venue and cannot tell what the view is going to be from different areas. I have Coldplay tickets for section 203 EEE seats 13 & 14. I have a feeling that I will not be able to see much from that far up. I have found some tickets for section 200 front row DD seats 16 & 17 and I am afraid those are too far right. I also found some tickets for section 100, but the information on that said it may be a partially obstructed view even though it is so close. I also read some various posts that have said that you cannot see if you are short. I just don't know!! Thanks for any help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2009, 08:51 PM

686 posts, read 2,436,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gin_n_jus2000 View Post
I really need help here. I have not been to this venue and cannot tell what the view is going to be from different areas. I have Coldplay tickets for section 203 EEE seats 13 & 14. I have a feeling that I will not be able to see much from that far up. I have found some tickets for section 200 front row DD seats 16 & 17 and I am afraid those are too far right. I also found some tickets for section 100, but the information on that said it may be a partially obstructed view even though it is so close. I also read some various posts that have said that you cannot see if you are short. I just don't know!! Thanks for any help.
The seats in section 200 row EEE are going to be at the very back of the seated section. so...those aren't very good at all. How far to the side are the seats in section 100? That is pretty close to the stage, but you may not be able to see the opposite of the end of the stage too well if they are near the far edge of that section.

Old 02-25-2009, 08:07 AM

2,973 posts, read 9,480,110 times
The most clear seating chart, I found here:
Superpages.com Center - Schedule, Tickets and Seating Chart for Superpages.com Center in Dallas
Click in the info area for seating chart.

Old 02-25-2009, 10:43 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,869,842 times
I'd just keep the seats in 203. Center of the stage. It isn't THAT FAR up as the entire place isn't THAT big. Your closer to the stage at that point than you would be if you were sitting halfway up on the lower level of AAC for a concert there. I've sat in various places all over the "whatever it is called" now (superpages) venue. Too far over to one side is not that great but I have sat in 100 closer to the back of that section for Brooks and Dunn and it wasn't bad but we didn't have an obstructed view. Sat about 4 rows from the back in Section 203 (further back than where your seats are located) and it wasn't bad either. I PREFER being in one of the sections in the center no matter where over being on the sides even closer up. If it is HOT you will be glad your further back as you will at least be able to get some air. Too far up front in "the hole" and it is stiffling.

Old 03-12-2009, 09:05 AM

4 posts, read 21,877 times
Thanks for your response. I have found some $$ tickets for the pit. I am really wanting to be close, but if it will be that hot in July maybe I shouldn't. I don't want to pay a lot of money to be miserable. I just wish I knew what to expect. Do you prefer the center because of the view?

Old 09-02-2010, 07:31 PM

2 posts, read 5,348 times
I have not been to the venue either and just purchased 2 tickets to see the Dave Matthews Band.... My seats are in section 100 row Y seat 18, 19..... Will I have a good view of the stage??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of: