Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2008, 06:28 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,357,847 times

Advertisements

GOod morning, all! I can't believe nobody beat me to the thread today.

Won't be around much after today, surgery is tomorrow. Thanks to all of you for support and friendship. Karla is supposed to call me on Saturday, so she should have a report for you in case I don't quite make it online.

I hope Karla's having fun. I sure am jealous.

Fuzzy, I'm sorry I didn't reply to your thread too yesterday. I haven't been typing much lately.

So...what're y'all doing today? We're headed to Coconut Point mall to get out of the house, since we'll be stuck here for a while - well, at least I will. DH and I did a major housecleaning the last two days, so the house looks good and we're ready to shop!

Take care.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2008, 07:31 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,401,017 times
Got you in my thoughts Pattie and will be routing for you tomorrow. Go buy yourself a really nice set of jammies that you can flaunt a round the house in.

Fuzzy, how is your son doing today? I hope he isn't in too much pain.

Well, heading out for a walk soon then back on the computer to do some work. It's volunteer stuff but it keeps me busy and away fromthe paintbrush for a while.

Hope everyone has a grrrreat day!

Evey any news?

Old 10-01-2008, 07:56 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,357,137 times
Good morning everyone!

No, no news yet. I suppose I can tell myself "no news is good news".

Pattie you will be fine. Shadow, Mickey & I will keep sending warm fuzzies you way.

It is a little on the chilly side here this morning, in the upper 40's. Yessssssss! The dogs are all wild and even one of the old farm dogs came on our walk with us this morning. So I had 2 dogs, my cat, and one of the barn cats for company. My cat is getting so brave. She walked the whole way past the maintenance building (big enough for 3 semi trucks), the whole way past the outdoor riding ring, the whole way past the first paddock, but when she came to the edge of the field that has horses in it she decided she had walked far enough. She will watch the horses from the deck and will come into the barn, but apparently it is too scary to walk past them out in the field. She waited for us to come back. Too cute.

Hss anyone heard from Charley?

Old 10-01-2008, 08:55 AM

3,367 posts, read 11,099,839 times
Morning all. Delayed the run today again as it is teacher appreciation and had to take in cake - really wanted to have some for brekkie but not allowed !!! Gym later I think....

NMS, hope you enjoy your shopping, all the very best for tommorow!

Fuzzy, hope your son is OK now?

Racelady, hope the house deal goes your way!

TT, good for you - volunteering!

Happy October!

Old 10-01-2008, 03:00 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,611,217 times
Doggone it, my plans went awry today with the phone ringing, ringing again, and my neighbor coming over to use my computer again...hubby getting home early, etc. etc. My son is kind of trying not to open his eyes, it's like LASIK, but called PRK-which is I think photorefractive keratotomy. He's down in Texas, near Ft Hood. And I am not. Unfortunately.

Good luck to you Pattie, try to let us know how it turns out for you.

Old 10-01-2008, 04:22 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,357,847 times
Had fun shopping today. Went to not one, but THREE malls! Woohoo! Mom sent me a beautiful bouquet. Then we went to our favorite AYCE place, then came back and hit the pool and hot tub. A very nice, relaxing day all around.

The surgery center called this morning. They don't even want me there till 11 tomorrow morning. I'm going to be one hungry, thirsty gal before this is all over! I can't have anything after midnight. I told DH I'm going to set the alarm for 11 p.m. and get up and pig out! JK. Don't want to chance it.

So I might see you in the a.m.

Take care all.

Oh, Charley's around. He gave me a rep today, I think it was from Happy Hour in the Community Chat forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals