Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2024, 11:08 AM

351 posts, read 187,987 times

Advertisements

My first thought was, how did the murderer managed to eat his own face, but I realize that I misunderstood the title.

Was he (the murderer) actually chewing and swallowing the victims face or just gnawing on it, like one would gnaw on a stick or some leaves? I wouldn't jump to concussions without all the facts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2024, 11:32 AM

17,564 posts, read 15,698,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Ford View Post
My first thought was, how did the murderer managed to eat his own face, but I realize that I misunderstood the title.

Was he (the murderer) actually chewing and swallowing the victims face or just gnawing on it, like one would gnaw on a stick or some leaves? I wouldn't jump to concussions without all the facts.
LMAO! Does it really make a difference whether he was actually ripping chunks of flesh off versus gnawing at it?

Old 05-21-2024, 09:23 PM

351 posts, read 187,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal813 View Post
LMAO! Does it really make a difference whether he was actually ripping chunks of flesh off versus gnawing at it?

It helps me to better visualize it.

That limerick guy around here should do one on this.

Old 05-27-2024, 06:25 PM
KCZ

4,696 posts, read 3,718,625 times
Clearly the first harbinger of the zombie apocalypse.

Old 05-27-2024, 11:27 PM

6,833 posts, read 2,956,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal813 View Post
It has been scientifically proven that people who don't like cats are evil people.
While I find this response ^ amusing I must admit that I have to agree with it. There is no logical reason why anyone with a pure heart could 'dislike' these wonderful creatures. What does 'dislike' even mean in this regard?

Old Yesterday, 12:37 PM

17,717 posts, read 15,462,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomulusXXV View Post
While I find this response ^ amusing I must admit that I have to agree with it. There is no logical reason why anyone with a pure heart could 'dislike' these wonderful creatures. What does 'dislike' even mean in this regard?
I don't hate cats.. I just can't eat a whole one in a single sitting.

Old Yesterday, 07:59 PM

35,219 posts, read 31,549,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnazzyB View Post
Didn't something feed similar happen several years ago, except I think the murderer was high on pcp?

Ok, I researched a little. The person I was thinking of was Rudy Eugene, and authorities thought perhaps he was high on bath salts at the time, although later it was shown he didn't have anything but pot in his system. This was in 2012.

And then in 2016, there was a guy who attacked a couple sitting in their garage by stabbing and killing them. When the police showed up the murderer was chewing on the guy's face.
There was a rash of this type of thing about a decade ago when bath salts were popular.

Old Today, 02:50 PM

8,149 posts, read 4,041,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
I don't hate cats.. I just can't eat a whole one in a single sitting.
If you're not hungry enough to eat a whole cat, just eat a kitten.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events