Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 07:14 AM

3,070 posts, read 11,921,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye 89 View Post
Your comment is very ignorant, You may have had problems with some Somalians but to disrespect the whole race like that.
Wow, I agree with you twice in one day.

That was an easy one though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2008, 09:56 PM

138 posts, read 808,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye 89 View Post
Your comment is very ignorant, You may have had problems with some Somalians but to disrespect the whole race like that.
Come live over on Hudson and then tell me if you still love them! Every white, black, asian, latino and middle east people in my area don't like them. Now I only say that because if almost every race in your area doesn't respect a certain kind of people only due to there actions wouldn't you think something is going to happen within the area if it doesn't stop? I treat everyone the same so im not racist but tell me this HOW COULD YOU RESPECT SOMEONE WHO HOLDS YOU DOWN?...But i'm going to live my life and not show hate because I have too much respect for my race and every other race besides you can't make it through life like that. HOPEFULLY I won't end up like that little white kid who died at the hands of a somalian gang member in my area. Haha and yes that is true what I just said. Its like this if every Somalian said sorry for all the harm they gave me, my friends and family I would consider them as a part of my family but that doesn't look like its going to happen anytime soon. I'm guessing you live in a white upper-class area because if you were around diffent kinds of races like Somalians you would see eveything isn't just sink in so fast. You see i'm growing up in a area fully of dirty, pain and death SO who wouldn't feel mad?.....

Its funny because my Mom and Dad were born in a country where Somali considers it there best friend. No its not America. If Somalians treat my race that bad could you think how bad Whites, Blacks and every other race must feel?

I don't think theres a race problem in Columbus maybe only in my area. And no dude i'm not going to become Hitler so calm down.

Treat everyone the same and show respect thats the key......

Old 11-11-2008, 06:46 AM

4 posts, read 17,209 times
Default "unexpected"!

mrb69,

well mrb, it's sad to hear that you have problem(s) with Somalis. Let me say this first, I'm Somalian born, who grow up a Memphis, Tn and living in columbus, Ohio curently. Second, somehow I sense your story is not complete or specific in that matter. Thus, may be we can meet (at osu, ohio-union) and discuss why you are so negative about Somalis, in general, even if something they say/do to you bothers you. If not, send me e-mail.

Old 11-11-2008, 06:40 PM

138 posts, read 808,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
mrb69,

well mrb, it's sad to hear that you have problem(s) with Somalis. Let me say this first, I'm Somalian born, who grow up a Memphis, Tn and living in columbus, Ohio curently. Second, somehow I sense your story is not complete or specific in that matter. Thus, may be we can meet (at osu, ohio-union) and discuss why you are so negative about Somalis, in general, even if something they say/do to you bothers you. If not, send me e-mail.
Idk dude i've never even seen a somali outside of Columbus so I wouldn't know how they truely act. I think they only act like they do in Columbus because of where they live. Almost all of them live by agler rd. or hudson st which are bad areas.

I wouldn't lie over something race related. I can even tell you every single problem i've had with Somalians.

Old 11-11-2008, 08:45 PM

455 posts, read 1,884,406 times
If you live around Agler or the portion of Hudson I am guessing, there might be more pressing issues than the Somali community. Those areas have been horrid for decades before they even arrived.

Old 11-11-2008, 10:23 PM

174 posts, read 698,034 times
Quote:
. I'm guessing you live in a white upper-class area because if you were around diffent kinds of races like Somalians you would see eveything isn't just sink in so fast. You see i'm growing up in a area fully of dirty, pain and death SO who wouldn't feel mad?.....

You guessed wrong

Old 11-12-2008, 06:43 AM

Default "not, so-so"

Well mrb69!,

"that tells me you don't know nothing about Somali's". Most Somalis don't live the area's you mention! I, for one, live zip code 43235. Do you know where that is? Second, most Somali's don't live C'bus, Ohio. And in this matter, I will be gland to educate you who the Somali's are.
I won't blame you if all you know is Hudson Ave area and you saw "some" Somali's that won't talk to you! and, I won't blame them either.
whatever the cause, you just sound "mad" about the Somali's, tell me the real reason! so (may be) I and everyone else, in this webside, will understand your issue. However, if you don't have any Legit reason, stop the BS!.

Old 11-12-2008, 07:04 AM

Default "on u'

Originally Posted by mrb69
Well this year Columbus became the city with the biggest US Somali population. I HATE THESE PEOPLE!!! They treat women like trash and not even people. I've seen a pop up of 30 Somali blood and crip gangs in Columbus. They smell!! All of the store owners sell stolen goods like shoes, hats, shirts, pants and movies. More then once has 1 pulled a gun on me. I've been call a waste of life or trash and my race needs to go back to the ghetto. They bring drugs to the country. I've been jumped by them because of my race. In the year of 2008 alot of white people arn't able to walk down Agler rd. and by the year 2012 there could be a race war in this area".

HEY, MRB69!
I WAS LOOKING YOUR PROFILE AND YOUR 48 TOTAL POSTS, AND I FOUND YOU ARE FULL OF SAD, ANGRY, IGNORANT, SOMALI HATING INDIVIDUAL. WHATEVER YOU THINK OR WHATEVER YOU EXPECT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. YOUR NEGATIVITY IS MORE THAN ANYBODY THIS COMMUNITY CAN IMAGINE. YOU PROBLEM SEEMS MORE THAN SOMALI'S, GO GET SOME HELP, PSYCHIC HELP.

Old 11-12-2008, 07:52 AM

Default "who's mrb69"

--mrb69... you are the most negative person/individual in this webside", even though you say you lived in Columbus all your life.

I"m not making this up; this is the breakdown of your total 48 posts: 23 negative posts about the people and diversity of columbus, 12 negative posts about columbus and columbus suburbs, 8 false & negative posts of crime in columbus, 4 comment sense posts of you only, and 1 lie post "that you lived Madison ave, East Columbus".

I would encourage everybody & anybody who reads what mrb69 post, first read all his/her posts.
this is how to find out the total posts of every user (mrb69) from this webside, you click the the user's name then "veiw all post".

mrb69, please stop the negative, false, ignorant, and hate posts. it's easy to locate where you live and who you are, your computer has ISP.
btw, use common sense or just don't post here anymore.

Old 11-13-2008, 12:59 AM

12 posts, read 39,936 times
I used to live in Columbus for around 10 years but reside in michigan now. I can say the poster who talks about no one in Columbus liking Somalis is correct. No one white, black, or latino in Columbus, like somalis. That is just how it is in the streets. I don't care if you are on the northside on agler or on morse, southeast in lincoln park projects, or in hilliard behind the meijer, or out far east, NO ONE LIKES SOMALIS. I am a white male, but I have never met a single american black who gets along wit them. Everyone in columbus refers to them as "lollipop heads", or skinnies. You can say there is some racism against other african groups as well, (nigerians and ethiopians) but most people can get along with them. Somalis and ethiopians fight all the time out east for obvious reasons. Nobody, and I mean no one gets along with somalis in Columbus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus