Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 09:13 PM

1,627 posts, read 4,218,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc57 View Post
Nadine: And some people prefer to stick their heads in the sand. if Chemtrails doesn't exist, then why does the military state that they are using them for weather modification( nice lie), and then answer us why is it that chemtrails have been analyzed and found to have bacteria, stealth virus's, fungi, jp-8 jet fuel, white blood cells, barium sulfate, alluminum and the list goes on and on. I guess it's just the cooler air at high alltitude huh?
Sources, now, please.

Otherwise I respond with this:

gc57: Why do some people try to conceal that they are actually attempting to spread misinformation for foreign powers that are trying to bring our government down from the outside? If this conspiracy didn't exist, then what about all the reports of Satan in the smoke from burning oil fields, alien abductions and admissions by large corporations and glee clubs that they are jointly in a conspiracy to complete the superweapon at DIA that will destroy the moon? And how about all the evidence mounting that the people spreading this misinformation are DOING ON FORUMS JUST LIKE THIS ONE? The list goes on and on. I guess it's just perfectly reasonable rhetoric backed up by rumor and hearsay and people unable to acknowledge Occam's Razor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2011, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc57 View Post
Enough said, Johnluvs2run, Thanks and good luck. Had enough with this thread now. PM me anytime if you want or need anymore info.

VFR, You might read my other posts that explain what it is we are talking about. Weather Control goes on all over the world and it's pretty easy to exploit your enemy in war with the use of Biological Warefare without placing your troops in harms way by spraying. But, testing it first on anyone is a normal thing to do as it has been done before during previous wars on unsuspecting people. Doesn't matter if you have never heard of it or not, you still get it. I've seen Chemtrails in areas where there is NO air traffic even close by. Doesn't matter, it's your health.
I don't get it. An internet website is scarcely proof. I can post anything on the internet, true or not, with some pictures, references to obscure reporters and other paranoids and still be making stuff up.

Who loads the stuff on planes? How many planes are put up day after day with this stuff and how many people are cleared to deal with the materials, handle it, produce it, distribute it and load it? How many pilots? How much does this cost and where does it hide in the budget? Is it a national or supranational conspiracy? If so, who co-ordinates this? What's the point of randomly testing this easily dispersed (parts per million) agent on any given population without some kind of control (have you ever done a scientific experiment?) How are other factors accounted for?

We live in a world where people insist global warming isn't real, we will never run out of oil, all corporations always have our best interests at heart (because the market is self-protecting / correcting or something like that), and yet alien abductions, "chem-trails" and vaccinations are all clear and present threats to our very existence. It's funny how the latter items seem suspiciously like a campaign of misinformation, isn't it? Could be a conspiracy you think? Perhaps you are unwittingly towing a secret government line by keeping people AFRAID?

Or maybe you just haven't looked hard enough at the facts. Maybe you could even find a way to use the SCIENTIFIC METHOD to test these things yourself, or at worst have a look at respected scientific journals and sources for your information instead of some person's website.

Seriously. This is not a topic worthy of conversation because it is nothing more than desperate speculation and paranoia. There are plenty of real problems in the world to worry about without making some up out of thin air.

Old 03-12-2011, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frohman_abe View Post
I'm watching them do it right now from my house in Evergreen CO. The aircraft are purposely crisscrossing the sky and the hazy cloud bank is lingering for hours now. Anyone who thinks chemtrails are non-existant needs to watch them do this right over your house.
Go to skyvector.com and, assuming you can read charts, let me know if there are any routes that run over your house. Alternatively, let me know if there are any local fires going on that they are in the act of suppressing (or in some other people's cases if there are farmer's fields nearby on which they are dumping insecticide.)

Because I'll bet you money there is a very rational explanation for these criss-crossing aircraft and that you simply don't have enough information to know. Lack of information is no excuse for making things up...functionally saying that are casting evil magic spells over your skies. There is an internet. If it's really a concern, spend some time researching the truth, and don't be afraid to be skeptical of conspiracy theories. Usually the simplest answer is the right one.

Old 03-12-2011, 10:04 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,247,301 times
http://island-adv.com/2011/03/usa-to...ht-chemtrails/

Old 03-14-2011, 04:34 PM

<sigh>...paranoids in search of a conspiracy. They will find one somewhere if they look hard enough, even if they have to construct it themselves. Wasting energy on nonsense.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Old 03-16-2011, 11:14 PM

936 posts, read 2,202,898 times
What's funny is that so many of these conspiracy sites show regular aircraft with the contrails coming directly from the engines. If you wanted to spray something out of an aircraft then it's much easier and cost effective to just exhaust it out the back end. There would be no need to specifically design a system that sprays something out of the aircraft near the engines.

Ever see aircraft dropping water or chems on forest fires? They certainly don't have any sort of complex system where the water gets sprayed from the engine area. It's all near the center of the fuselauge. Not only that, but the heat and chemicals coming from the engines would likely comtaminate any chemical that you did want to spray.

So a good place to start to try to prove your point would be to start showing photos of aircraft blowing smoke out their a** end.

Old 03-19-2011, 11:09 AM

1,788 posts, read 2,482,531 times
Interesting....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR6KVYJ73AU

Old 03-19-2011, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHAdams View Post
Yes, yes! Fall for the fatal trap set by our own FBI! Be distracted so that the New World Order can unleash the TRUE conspiracy on the world without you taking notice of the signs! EXCELLENT! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Do I sound any more plausible than this guy? If you can't trust the truth, then what can you trust?

Ahh...I see...apparently whatever you decide suits your fears. Rollercoasters for some, chemtrails for others.

"Clowns to the left, Jokers to the right..."

Old 03-19-2011, 05:01 PM

538 posts, read 732,217 times
Whatever the heck they are, they certainly DO exist. I live in Florida, and for a couple of years they were crisscrossing all over the skies here. On some days, the damn sky looked like they were playing tic-tac-toe ...without the X's and 0's. Now it has stopped. Haven't seen a chemtrail here for about a year and a half.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado