Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 10:28 PM

101 posts, read 470,238 times

Advertisements

Colorado is the 8th largest state
covering 104,100 square miles...
you give us one sample.

I am going to say NO most of colorado's sky's do not look like that
for example in southwest colorado, I could go days without seeing a single
cloud.. maybe a wispy one at sunset. I have not seen any black helicopters
or green men down in SW colorado either. Although I think I might have
seen woody allen, but thats another story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2007, 08:08 AM

129 posts, read 1,228,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gc57 View Post
That's nice, now for the rest of of the people here who have turned up the volumm control on their intelligence, do your own studies.

http://imageevent.com/firesat/strang...1&w=4&x=0&p=14
Hmmm. Someone living near Los Angeles is wondering why there are a lot of nasty pollutants in their neighborhood. Could it be....smog? Naaah. Must be some government conspiracy to drop chemicals from passenger jets.

And just think...our government started doing this nasty stuff way back when jets were first introduced on a commercial basis back in the 1950s, when I saw my first contrails that didn't disperse rapidly (my parents, unfortunately, had the "volumm [sic] control" on their intelligence turned down, and didn't explain what they REALLY were! Although I did have a teacher in grade school who was positive they were another Communist Plot. That's actually a true story).

Or maybe it just has to do with humidity, speed (or lack) of winds aloft, and other things that also cause variations in appearance of those scary things in the sky my parents told me were....(oh no)....CLOUDS!

Might I suggest an introductory course in weather phenomena?

Old 04-18-2007, 08:22 AM

207 posts, read 809,309 times
Johnlustorun: If your aiming this question to me, I don't live in Co., used to 4 times, But the pic that you are showing is CT's, and it's universal. I used to live in Santa Maria also. I wouldn't let it stop your move to Co though. I too am thinking of a relocation, to Pagosa, Co.

Old 04-20-2007, 06:19 PM

Taken from a California newspaper recently:

The unexplained yellow powder that mysteriously appeared in mountain communities last Dec. 7 and again in February has prompted The Alpenhorn News to further investigation of the appearance of these aerial trails that many believe are the cause of the increase in respiratory problems plaguing mountain communities.

Chemtrails, the visible vapor streams left by low-altitude chemical spraying, have been under scrutiny for more than seven years now, since the first appearances of the heavy white streamers in the sky in early 1999. Despite the efforts of investigators, very little information has been released to the public.

Locally, the issue surfaced in early December when many mountain residents observed a fine, slippery yellow powder on their cars and around the exterior of their homes.

Gretchen Sherman, who lives in Cedar Glen, said she was concerned enough about the situation that she notified the South Coast Air Quality Management District and the agency sent an inspector to her home. The man took a sample, she said, and tentatively identified the powder as cedar pollen.

However, a biologist told this newspaper that December is not the season when cedar pollen normally appears, and that when it does appear, in the spring, it does not “explode.” Several witnesses said they had seen a yellow cloud “exploding” in the skies over the Lake Arrowhead area prior to the appearance of the mysterious yellow dust or powder.

Government officials have repeatedly dodged the questions of concerned citizens and, when pressed, have said the appearance of powder in other areas is nothing more than pollen. People continue to become ill and high levels of chemicals continue to show up in random testing of soil and water supplies, according to informed sources.

In the beginning, the activities of chemtrail investigators were considered nothing more than speculation. Scientists connected to these efforts were considered to be conspiracy theorists. But with the increasingly visible presence of chemtrails, many contend that the time has come for speculation to lead into knowledge, as theory – and fears – are apparently becoming reality.

Witnesses have told this newspaper that they have seen and photographed KC 135s and KC 10s, stripped of any military markings and outfitted with what appears to be a “spraying device.” Airport personnel and pilots have confirmed for this reporter that some commercial airliners have also been outfitted to leave long-lasting chemtrails. One former Air Force pilot, who wished not to be named, said, “Yeah, we have them, but were not supposed to talk about it.”

Old 04-20-2007, 09:35 PM

210 posts, read 1,345,077 times
Courtesy of the National Enquirer, of course

Old 04-20-2007, 09:49 PM

1,225 posts, read 4,920,968 times
Quote:
The unexplained yellow powder that mysteriously appeared in mountain communities
We have had that yellow powder here in Monument too. It gets everywhere and can make our deck slippery. Comes off the pine trees. Doesn't matter what it is or where it comes from, someone will think it's connected to the government or aliens. And it doesn't matter if there is an explanation. Some folks have there minds closed to anything other than a government plan to give us all allergies.

Old 04-21-2007, 08:19 AM

129 posts, read 1,228,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vfrpilot
Some folks have there minds closed to anything other than a government plan to give us all allergies.
Ooooh, I think you may be on to something! It's not just the government that has been secretly trying to "get" us ever since jet airliners began flying over the US in the 1950s, it's also all the Pharmaceutical companies, who want to make us sick so they can make more money selling us Clariton!

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Old 04-21-2007, 10:36 AM

It was published from a newspaper in SoCal. I could care less if you believe in it or not. It's pretty easy for those who do not have any knowledge of what it really is to hide behind a screen and keyboard and act brave and critize those who post something. Most wouldn't know the difference between a Contrail and a chemtrail anyway.

Old 04-21-2007, 12:02 PM

210 posts, read 1,345,077 times
Blast those pine trees, I've always been suspicious of them.

Just sitting there, quietly, stoically, never making a scene, yet continually spreading their nefarious yellow powder in an evil attempt to take over the world. The nerve.

Now it all makes sense though. Why didn't I open my eyes to it sooner? Of course the government's involved-- they taught us in their mind-control schools that the yellow stuff that comes out of plants is natural. But that was of course a ploy to cover up their evil experiments.

Wish I could post more but I have a date with Elvis....

Old 04-21-2007, 12:24 PM

That's it? That's the best you've got? Like I said, more rhetoric and useless comments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado