Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2015, 10:52 AM

5,756 posts, read 4,031,203 times

Advertisements

You don't pass on 1st down with game in hand with a buck fifty nine and two 'Bama timeouts you make them burn them by runnin' the ball!
Urban just about screwed up a sure win by being too cute but we finally got that SEC monkey off our back...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2015, 02:43 PM

4,734 posts, read 4,366,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverking View Post
Was probably a snooze fest if you are not an Oregon Fan, but our fans enjoyed the Ducks breaking records against that thug, plus that Winston Fumble was...priceless. I don't think I have ever witnessed a QB throw a ball backwards without being touched. The Sugar bowl was a classic though. I don't know why Alabama moved so slow at the end. Seems like if they had a bit of that hurry up offense that Nick Sabin is so against, the game might have been tied. Today I can be Captain Hindsite (South Park). I am truly bummed that Oregon won't play you guys. A win against your team is true validation!! A loss...well, everyone would have just said...it was Alabama.
Heh, heh. Not a Bama fan - not by a long shot.

LSU Tiger. And unfortunately, we're not gonna be playing in any meaningful games for a while. Les Miles needs to go. I appreciate what he's done since Saban left, but the game's passing him by and it's getting harder to take. Anyway, sorry, this ain't our thread.

Keep your head up, Tide. You still have arguably the best recruiting class in the country and you've got a living legend as coach. If there's one thing I'd change if I were in Saban's shoes, it would be to end this obsession with trying to keep up with Auburn's every quick step on defense and get back to being the big, bad@ss bullies in the trenches that you all have always been. Get some of those big ol Bama pass rushers back. Keep the speed in the secondary, maybe add some height, but get back to being a dominant line that absolutely stuffs the run. Get back to S-E-C defense.

Old 01-03-2015, 07:56 AM

4,721 posts, read 5,348,128 times
Good game Ohio St. Still proud of my team. Who thought Bama would even be in the playoffs when the season started? Questions about the quarterback, a very young team, and unanswered questions. Bama will be back next year.

Old 01-04-2015, 12:33 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,933,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
Good game Ohio St. Still proud of my team. Who thought Bama would even be in the playoffs when the season started? Questions about the quarterback, a very young team, and unanswered questions. Bama will be back next year.
That's right. We're in the conversation every year even when the "experts" say we're done.

Old 09-05-2015, 06:04 PM

4,721 posts, read 3,936,959 times
Here we go Alabama!

I'm not a huge college football fan, & I don't really have a favorite college team, but even as a yankee I like the SEC teams & especially Alabama. Maybe it's because I'm a Packer fan & Eddie Lacy & Ha Ha Clinton-Dix came from there, or maybe it's the rare discipline & ongoing success of the Alabama program I admire. Anyways, here's to a successful Bama season!

Old 09-06-2015, 06:11 AM

Good game Bama! It looks like our defense is going to be big, strong, and dominant.

Old 09-08-2015, 08:57 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,933,407 times
Coker did a good job. At least it seems he established himself as a worthy starter.

The combo of Henry and Drake is quite formidable.

Old 09-08-2015, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Coker did a good job. At least it seems he established himself as a worthy starter.

The combo of Henry and Drake is quite formidable.
I agree with both statements. The Tide looked to be in the top once again.

Old 09-08-2015, 09:26 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,591,721 times
Roll Tide!

Old 09-12-2015, 05:53 PM

We did not look as good today, and we will not be able to make the mistakes we made against Ole Miss.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football