Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2014, 12:08 AM

80 posts, read 122,814 times

Advertisements

Keep Calm
and
Roll Tide

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2014, 01:41 PM

3,543 posts, read 812,842 times
bugs me that we`re so favored ..sets us up for failure ..

Old 01-01-2015, 08:07 PM

3,032 posts, read 5,295,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSS429 View Post
bugs me that we`re so favored ..sets us up for failure ..
Pencil Bama and my Oregon Ducks Jan 12th. See ya in Texas!

Old 01-01-2015, 08:45 PM

328 posts, read 439,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverking View Post
Not so quick.

Ohio St is outplaying Alabama and if it were not for the mistakes they would be thumping them.

3rd string QB making simple mistakes has kept bama in the game.

Proud of the Buckeyes to even be here with 5 starters out ( now 6 starters with Barrett ) for the year and they are hanging with a very good Bama team.

Ohio St has 348 total yards and Bama only 140 or so.

If Cardell can not make those mistakes again we have a shot at knocking off a very heavy favorite Bama who has 3 amazing players in Cooper, Henry and Yelding.

Old 01-01-2015, 09:50 PM

11,654 posts, read 11,294,358 times
As an Oregon fan, I'd like to see us play Bama, just because I've heard so much trash talk from that side of the fence. But OSU is making it a game. Don't let me down Bama! I want to see the showdown. I don't want to hear the whole "Oregon got off easy" crappola like I know will happen if Bama loses.

Old 01-01-2015, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Anyone with an eraser?

Old 01-01-2015, 10:56 PM

170 posts, read 135,117 times
Quote:
Anyone with an eraser?
LOL. So much for SEC dominance.

Old 01-02-2015, 06:55 AM

4,734 posts, read 4,359,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
As an Oregon fan, I'd like to see us play Bama, just because I've heard so much trash talk from that side of the fence. But OSU is making it a game. Don't let me down Bama! I want to see the showdown. I don't want to hear the whole "Oregon got off easy" crappola like I know will happen if Bama loses.
I think Bama would have been a slightly harder match-up for Oregon, but it's a moot point. Ohio State was able to exploit Alabama's weak spots, which were already evident in games within their own division. I think Oregon's the best team in the country, though Ohio St will probably make this one a bit more interesting than the Oregon-FSU snooze fest.

Old 01-02-2015, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfriedbananas View Post
I think Bama would have been a slightly harder match-up for Oregon, but it's a moot point. Ohio State was able to exploit Alabama's weak spots, which were already evident in games within their own division. I think Oregon's the best team in the country, though Ohio St will probably make this one a bit more interesting than the Oregon-FSU snooze fest.
Was probably a snooze fest if you are not an Oregon Fan, but our fans enjoyed the Ducks breaking records against that thug, plus that Winston Fumble was...priceless. I don't think I have ever witnessed a QB throw a ball backwards without being touched. The Sugar bowl was a classic though. I don't know why Alabama moved so slow at the end. Seems like if they had a bit of that hurry up offense that Nick Sabin is so against, the game might have been tied. Today I can be Captain Hindsite (South Park). I am truly bummed that Oregon won't play you guys. A win against your team is true validation!! A loss...well, everyone would have just said...it was Alabama.

Old 01-02-2015, 09:57 AM

46,097 posts, read 27,787,088 times
Quote:
Was probably a snooze fest if you are not an Oregon Fan, but our fans enjoyed the Ducks breaking records against that thug, plus that Winston Fumble was...priceless. I don't think I have ever witnessed a QB throw a ball backwards without being touched. The Sugar bowl was a classic though. I don't know why Alabama moved so slow at the end. Seems like if they had a bit of that hurry up offense that Nick Sabin is so against, the game might have been tied. Today I can be Captain Hindsite (South Park). I am truly bummed that Oregon won't play you guys. A win against your team is true validation!! A loss...well, everyone would have just said...it was Alabama.
They definitely let OSU off the hook for the horrible clock management on the drive that began at 1:59 and ended at 1:36. Who throws a long, low percentage pass play when they need to burn the clock?

Great game though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football