Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2010, 10:01 PM

3,032 posts, read 5,269,878 times

Advertisements

[quote=1coolcustomer;16121536]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuda View Post
So, let me get this straight.

If you think hot is slammin a 12 pack and getting together with a Duck cheerleader, knock yourself out, just don't forget the paper bag

I see more tub-o-lards in the duck video than the Gator one and I wouldn't be cutting down FL about trailer parks, after all Texas has the distinction of the nation's trailer park capitol.

Wel I did say immediately afterwards, nothing could improve the duck vid, but come to think of it, Vanilla, Roseanne Barr, and Michael Bolton could do wonders for it.

Speaking of lame, return of the quack is mentioned throughout the vid.......return of what? Their loss to Ohio St. in the Rose bowl, their 9-14 overall bowl record, their zero national championships.
actually I just watched the game....I really thought the cheerleaders were hot...and that freaking duck is a quack-up (ha ha I made a pun)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2010, 10:27 PM

4,078 posts, read 5,616,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1coolcustomer View Post
Yeah right.....the only thing that could possibly help the lame duck vid would be the addition of Vanilla Ice and Enimen......on second thought nevermind there's no hope for it.
Some jorts would help too.

Old 10-02-2010, 11:23 PM

749 posts, read 2,441,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
Some jorts would help too.
Jorts are out of fashion right now in Gainesville, unfortunately they've been replaced by crying towels.

Old 10-02-2010, 11:24 PM

2,098 posts, read 3,462,981 times
[quote=1coolcustomer;16121536]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuda View Post
So, let me get this straight.

If you think hot is slammin a 12 pack and getting together with a Duck cheerleader, knock yourself out, just don't forget the paper bag

Oh, I get it, you like men. Because if you think Oregon cheerleaders are not hot, there could be absolutely no other explanation.

I see more tub-o-lards in the duck video than the Gator one and I wouldn't be cutting down FL about trailer parks, after all Texas has the distinction of the nation's trailer park capitol.

Really? Do you think I am going to give a s**t about what you say about Texas? I'm from Oregon genius. I'm not a Texan boy wonder. You can **** on the Alamo and I wouldn't care one bit. Besides, I googled Hernando and it looks to have a very low average household income and a ton of people living below the poverty line, so y'all have to have some trailer parks in your hood.

Wel I did say immediately afterwards, nothing could improve the duck vid, but come to think of it, Vanilla, Roseanne Barr, and Michael Bolton could do wonders for it.

Are those some of your other favorites that you rock out to in Florida (along with Big & Rich wannabes)? Yeah, you have good taste.

Speaking of lame, return of the quack is mentioned throughout the vid.......return of what? Their loss to Ohio St. in the Rose bowl, their 9-14 overall bowl record, their zero national championships.
How's that offense this year? You do realize you have to score points to win games. You may have 2 NCs, but you suck this year.

I'm done talking about a video that was again, a silly joke made by students...but with hot girls in it.

Last edited by Acuda; 10-03-2010 at 12:03 AM..

Old 10-02-2010, 11:35 PM

2,328 posts, read 3,942,621 times
Apologies in advance, but both videos are miles ahead of this one:

YouTube - PARTY IN THE UGA - University of Georgia Orientation 2010

*Warning: some may find this video disturbing.

Old 10-02-2010, 11:45 PM

2,098 posts, read 3,462,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoe01 View Post

Not more disturbing than UGA's pathetic record this year, 1-4.

And to lose to Colorado, my god. I for one am shocked that an SEC team could ever lose to a OOC opponent (especially one as bad as Colorado).

Old 10-03-2010, 01:57 AM

2,819 posts, read 6,459,559 times
Is it true that Colorado fans rushed the field after beating Georgia? If it is thats one big LOL

Old 10-03-2010, 06:31 AM

3,390 posts, read 4,955,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoe01 View Post

Oh my, that's just horrible. That's an ACTUAL recruitment tool?

Old 10-03-2010, 06:41 AM

3,390 posts, read 4,955,421 times
Quote:
True, but at least our FL trailer parks are old folks with 2010 Chryslers in the carport.....but don't ever say trailer in front of them, they'll throw off the oxygen tube and come at ya with a cane, it's a mobile home sonny.
Dang, that is FUNNY!

Old 10-03-2010, 08:54 AM

749 posts, read 2,441,334 times
[quote=Acuda;16124255]
Quote:

How's that offense this year? You do realize you have to score points to win games. You may have 2 NCs, but you suck this year.

I'm done talking about a video that was again, a silly joke made by students...but with hot girls in it.
Damn dude take a chill pill, prozac or something...thryoid problems perhaps? Maybe you need a synthroid. You started cutting on everything FL and Gator related.

And no I don't like men, I just think Gator cheerleaders are hotter. The paper bag thing was a joke.

You even went to the extent to google my neighborhood. FYI, Hernando FL is largely a community based around a chain of large lakes.......some nice FL waterfront real estate. We have a couple of smaller 5-10 unit trailer parks, but all in all it's a great community. I have one of the largest lots in the neighborhood with a view of Lake Tsala Apopka right out my back door.
If your so much into googling, try google earth and take a sreet view look at some of the homes up and down Parson's Point road and Lakefront Dr.

I'm in Florida braniac....you know home to Lynyrd Skynyrd...also like Beatles, Stones , Metallica, AC/DC. The Barr, Bolton references are a joke.

And as far as the Gators sucking this year....the year ain't over yet, they'll still win the SEC East and maybe the SEC Championship...they'll end up in a major BCS Bowl.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football