Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2010, 09:53 PM

71 posts, read 199,394 times

Advertisements

Im wanting to get back into farming and looking for land to farm. Im looking for 80 to 160 acres to start with. Possibly will look at a smaller amount if there is ability to expand. It can be with or without buildings or house. I would like to find a contract for deed , lease/purchase or rent to own if possible. I have the equipment and years of experience. If you know of some land or have any questions contact me. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2010, 12:45 PM

2 posts, read 1,349 times
Default 80 Acres for sale in Delta Utah. $35,000

Hi my02ctd,

We purchased this land about 5 years ago, for our retirement with the same idea in mind, that is to raise our own food, livestock, chickens etc. It is surveyed and staked at all 4 corners, and the middle, to allow easy selling of half if required. It has county road access to the land, but it has no town power, water, or sewer. You'll have to provide these things for yourself. We wanted to live free and off the grid. So sinking a well and septic system, and having some solar and wind power was going to be our ideal setup. There are no restrictions on this land as far as zoning is concerned. You could do anything from camping to building a house, or prefab on this land. Even living in a trailer is fine. There is farming and livestock all around this area, and even 2 lakes that support fishing and boating. You can see this in the pictures provided at the link below.

Here is a link to some pictures of our land, and the area in general: Delta Utah Land Pictures. (http://tinyurl.com/26qhb3d - broken link) . If you want to contact us about this land or have any questions, please use the 'Contact us' link at the top of the page, while you are viewing the pictures. That is our own personal website, and that link will send your email directly to us. Please include your phone number if you want us to contact you.

Sadly, we've recently become unemployed, and still have a mortgage payment to make, so this land/dream just became a burden to us. However our loss can be your gain. This land is very well priced, and would only require a small $100,000 investment to become a reality for someone interested in doing this same thing. So if you have the cash, this could be your dream as well.

We hope this is what you've been looking for. Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions you might have at the above link. Thanks

Old 09-12-2010, 02:13 PM

2 posts, read 1,349 times
Default 80 Acres for sale in Delta Utah. $35,000

Hi,

Not sure what happened to that link, but here it is again for others who might be interested. I hope it's working now.

Delta Utah Land Pictures. (http://tinyurl.com/26qhb3d - broken link)

You will notice there are 9 pictures on each page. At the top and bottom of the pictures are the numbers '1 2 3 4 5'. Each one is a different page. You'll also notice a double arrow to the right of the numbers. It will go to the next page if clicked. If you are not on page 1, then the double arrows will appear on both sides of the number, meaning forward or reverse.

Any picture can be enlarged by clicking on it. Also I recommend clicking on the 'slide show' link at the top right. It will go through each picture in the large format. There are controls for adjusting the speed, forward, reverse, and stop/start.

I hope you like the album, and photos, and the land. Don't forget to use the 'Contact Us' link at the top of any page to contact me directly. I don't read this forum regularly, so that is the fastest way to contact me. Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads