Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2007, 11:25 AM

4 posts, read 9,014 times

Advertisements

I appreciate the replies to my previous post, and now would like to narrow down to a few buildings in theFan area to look at. I am going to be in town this weekend to look at some apartments and wondered if any of you have lived or currently live in apartments that you would highly recommend.

Im looing for a 1 bedroom apartment and it would be great if it had the folowing amenities/attributes:

washer/dryer in unit
assigned or ample parking
updated appliances
good management staff
Im relatively young but not in college and not looking for that type of scene

Im not sure exactly what the ranges for rent are, but I can spend up to about $1100/month if necessary. I've driven down Monument Ave before and found that area to be very appealing.

Thanks in advance for your help
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2007, 11:32 AM

111 posts, read 429,449 times
I live in the Fountain Lake Condos (Byrd Park right next to the Fan) and we often have units available for rent. You could probably get a two bedroom unit for your price range if any up for rent right now. I would check craigslist or maybe Style Weekly : Richmond's alternative for news, arts, culture and opinion classifieds.

You don't appear to have a whole lot of specific requirements so you should be able to find something in the Fan. Good Luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads