Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2021, 06:51 PM

313 posts, read 159,530 times

Advertisements

Boston didn't surprise me at all it's a sleeper a lot of educated women too plus like he said Nigerian women Ghanaian Dominican pretty much the East Coast the same all shapes size and color plus a lot our single and a lot are married they more conscious and still cater in black perspective I met a lot from there. California where im from a little opposite a lot of things he said were somewhat true not all but a lot of black women will date others then black men more of it there then most places so the landscape Tv stars etc etc not the real deal that why you have brothers date outside there race in California.West coast cities more of a women paradise when looking for a mate San Fran sucks for men period and Diego .Louisana Like New Orleans or them small towns beautiful black women especially the ones attend the colleges out there redone yellow bone and chocolate will eat Call up plus very Family oriented with Southern Values just don't play games with them.Florida a big State once again you have Miami and Tallahassee o my goodness you have Brazilian and mixer of black women there Dominican I met she was nice women out number men huge way one of reason men love those places.they spoke on Quality and Quanity. They didn't speak on ghetto or baby mama's stuff this were Solo84 something speak on a lot of topics including demographic politics and sports sometimes just chats of whatever discussion.also another Topic was Top Ten Interacial Cities and places for Single Black Men Cali was number one Two were Denver heard stories on that Seattle 3rd New York 4th Minneapolis then Florida Wisconsin Mainly Madison Racine colleges not Millwaukee more ghetto white girls there Iowa State was a shocker but my nephew there in Des moines he graduated out of college
He basically said it's true Iowa City Davenport old the chain women out number men so its a good thing for a male especially a brother who dont mind dating outside there comfort zone Ohio of course been there Columbia
Cleveland and Cinncinati but it can be racist there because of old ways of living Arizona of course Phoenix Tuscon beautiful Blondes Indian and Mexican but you have to be careful some our only into there own culture which nothing wrong with that human nature but White women and Native women my goodness sorry for the long type but this was interested I have put this on my bookmark a lot of them brothers travel to these places x military folks and some were students..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2021, 07:39 PM

Iowa I mean off the chain blondes and brunette a lot of Interacial my nephew got offer a job out there in Des Moines after he got his bachelor's he wanted to be our East Coast like the Urban City Life well if you single make sense but he end up going too Iowa and he like it and his Career as a photographer for a new station therewomen out number men most white males have women married or wriggling lol if you laid back not carring about Nationality or religion you good Ohio State same blondes brunette Norwiegan German Italian love them Mandingos Facts Columbus and Cleveland And East Suburbs been there own my family Reunion it's Chocolate and Vanilla I saw Shaker Height Euclid they wriggle educated lot of integration. Cinncinati more segregated poorer but good spots beautiful Sisters there too Ms Haily from there. That it

Old 08-01-2021, 12:18 PM

402 posts, read 369,124 times
Quality or quantity?

Atlanta wins quantity for sure, however many guys I know would rank the city in the middle to bottom of this list for quality.

Old 08-01-2021, 12:44 PM

592 posts, read 589,447 times
Of the cities I've been to it's DC hands down.

Old 08-01-2021, 04:52 PM

153 posts, read 110,283 times
Idk about most single. I can only speak to what I know and this is for sure.... The thirstiest single black females I ever encountered where in Atlanta... Houston and Dallas is up there too. Womem from those places were so direct and intentional when displaying signs that they are interested. The entire south is pretty good if you are a decent looking brother and financially stable.

Matter fact, if you are a heterosexual black male, in great shape, educated, and financially stable and love black women then you are in luck. There's a lot to choose from in any area with high populations of black people. And for quality, it's hard to say but ATL, Hou, DC, Mia stands out the most.

Old 08-01-2021, 05:00 PM

402 posts, read 369,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLegend2000 View Post
Idk about most single. I can only speak to what I know and this is for sure.... The thirstiest single black females I ever encountered where in Atlanta... Houston and Dallas is up there too. Womem from those places were so direct and intentional when displaying signs that they are interested. The entire south is pretty good if you are a decent looking brother and financially stable.

Matter fact, if you are a heterosexual black male, in great shape, educated, and financially stable and love black women then you are in luck. There's a lot to choose from in any area with high populations of black people. And for quality, it's hard to say but ATL, Hou, DC, Mia stands out the most.
Dallas, Houston, DC, and then Atlanta for quality. Miami is great if you like latin women.

Old 08-01-2021, 08:45 PM

I hear you I haven't been out too ATL for awhile or no where passed the Midwest since I visited Family or close Friends. I know the A changed but I met few out there educated or students doing big things and they were all good looking with Southern Values.. oyea met two from Carolina my homeboy relocated out there from the military and met his wife..
West Coast well California played out for me probably because been there longtime nothing special but the weather not much of a quality unless you talking about Asian females which our off the chain and Mexican women but be careful in La still have a lot of tension going on not with race between black or Mexican but gang violence can't just wriggled around there like the Bay Area or San Diego but Men Dominent most cities The most of attractive looking Sisters moving towards South West

Old 08-01-2021, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadedWest2020 View Post
Dallas, Houston, DC, and then Atlanta for quality. Miami is great if you like latin women.
And that includes afro latinas - Dominicans, Haitians, Puerto Ricans. Plus Miami is good for the rest of the carribean black women: Bahamas, Jamaica, West Indies, Virgin Islands, Trinidad...

Plus all the black American tourists from other places in Miami for vacation getting buck wild...

I'd rank them as follows:

Tier 1: Atlanta, Houston, DC
Tier 2: Dallas, Charlotte

It's hard to rank Miami because of the tourist and the tendency of women to show skin down there. It's like a facade because Miami isn't south beach.

Old 08-01-2021, 09:11 PM

Good Post. I agree with what you saying as for a single Brotha it's certain places I thought would of been on the
List like Columbus Ohio St Louis or even Nashville. I met some from Columbus at a job fair few years ago they were attractive with class but the topic was The Top 10 im sure they was debating on it also I believe they was going by Economy Job prospects and Communities which make sense because St Louis probably not the place to relocate,I'm in Arizona I'm looking forward to relocate myself .

Old 08-01-2021, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivemoor89 View Post
Good Post. I agree with what you saying as for a single Brotha it's certain places I thought would of been on the
List like Columbus Ohio St Louis or even Nashville. I met some from Columbus at a job fair few years ago they were attractive with class but the topic was The Top 10 im sure they was debating on it also I believe they was going by Economy Job prospects and Communities which make sense because St Louis probably not the place to relocate,I'm in Arizona I'm looking forward to relocate myself .
Oh yea, I'm sure they're out there too. I can't comment on what I don't know. Never been to Ohio or Missouri. I have also never been to Chicago as an adult but I'm sure it's a great place.

I love black women and my admiration is perceived as obvious and genuine. It's a respectable type of admiration more than an objectifying one. I have a type though. Fitness is huge since there's an ongoing problem with obesity in this country (this is with any race). I also like women that are pretty, educated, feminine, and have more to talk about than just hair and nails.

A gorgeous brown female just captivates everyone's attention in the room (or maybe just my attention cause I don't notice anyone else). And I know this woman is resilient because she still has to overcome racism, colorism, sexism, and stereotypes associate with black women.

Plus, in USA, these women fall off many men's radar, including black men. A lot of them are available and have a very pleasant demeanor (almost like they are purposely trying not to perpetuate the stereotype). Despite what some may say, many of them prefer a black male but it is slim pickings due to a lot of brothers not having things together (financially, physically, mentally) and/or not being interested. You can absolutely clean up with 8.5+ black females if you are a decent-looking brother, in great shape, intellectual, and financially stable. Especially in Atl, Hou, DC, Dallas, Charlotte.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City