Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2010, 09:19 PM

1,220 posts, read 986,985 times

Advertisements

To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. Isaiah 8:20 KJV.

Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most holy.
Daniel 9:24 KJV.

But he spake of the temple of his body. (John) 2:21 KJV.

The Blessings of The Eternal One bring us to the end of ourselves...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2010, 11:20 AM

488 posts, read 1,251,348 times
Let me show you why the rapture takes place after the second year of the tribulation.
Joseph's famine week is the key to the timing of the rapture (Genesis 45)

Keep in mind that Joseph is the most complete type of Jesus in the entire bible.
It is no coincidence that the famine week of Joseph is a parallel or a type of the final 7 years in the Book of Revelation.
It is by prophetic design, and was FORETOLD BY GOD TO GIVE US THE TIME OF THE RAPTURE.

Verse 1 says, “Then Joseph could not refrain himself before all them that stood by him; and he cried, Cause every man to go out from me. And there stood NO man with him, while JOSEPH MADE HIMSELF KNOWN UNTO THE BRETHREN.” First, Joseph could not refrain himself and he cried tears of happiness and joy because that long-awaited day was finally here, when he is finally going to make himself known, after MANY long years, to his brethren. Is this not the heart of Jesus, as He sees His Wedding Day approaching, when He is going to MAKE HIMSELF KNOWN TO US AT THE RAPTURE, after almost 2000 long years? I believe that Jesus will not refrain Himself from crying tears of joy at that long-awaited day when He will be reconciled unto us, THE DAY OF THE RAPTURE.

The 2nd thing we notice in this verse is that a SEPARATION took place, as ONLY THE BRETHREN WERE ALLOWED TO BE PRESENT WHEN JOSEPH MADE HIMSELF KNOWN. Joseph made sure that everyone WHO WAS NOT HIS BRETHREN, was not present at HIS REVEALING. Is this not the way it will be at the time of the Rapture?

The Rapture is THE DAY OF GREAT SEPARATION, the separation of the brethren, from those who are not part of His family. The separation from those who have oil in their lamps, from those who do not. The separation of those whom the Lord finds worthy, from those He does not find worthy. Verse 1 brings out the profound realization that at the Rapture there will be a GREAT SEPARATION.

The third, and last, thing I want to bring out in Verse 1 is that JOSEPH (JESUS) MADE HIMSELF KNOWN UNTO HIS BRETHREN. Is this not an EXACT DESCRIPTION OF THE RAPTURE? This was the DAY OF RECONCILIATION for Joseph and his brothers, a long-awaited day of reconciliation. As born-again Christians, we do know Jesus. But we have not SEEN Him. We have not been in His physical presence. The Hebrew word “known” here, means “to ascertain by SEEING”. WE WILL SEE HIM AS HE IS, AT THE TIME OF THE RAPTURE, AT OUR DAY OF RECONCILIATION!!! For almost 2000 years, Jesus has been sitting at the right hand of the Father, making intercession for us. All this time, He has been patiently waiting for, and longing to, MAKE HIMSELF KNOWN TO US AT HIS WEDDING DAY, THE DAY OF THE RAPTURE.

In verse 4, Joseph says, "COME NEAR TO ME, I pray you. And THEY CAME NEAR.” Here is the Hebrew definition of this particular usage of the word, “near”. “Near” means to approach, to bring forth, to come hither. AT THE TIME OF THE RAPTURE, we are going to approach Jesus, He is going to bring us forth, and we are going to come hither. Many believe the Rapture takes place in Revelation 4:1, where it says, “behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was, as it were, OF A TRUMPET talking with me: which said, COME UP HITHER.” Sounds like the Rapture, does it not?
If COME UP HITHER are the words used to describe the Rapture, the identical meaning is found in this verse of Gen. 45:4, which says, “Come near, (or hither) to me.” The word “hither” in this verse means “here, in the same place”. So Joseph, (Jesus) is saying, “Come up here, approach me, in the same place that I am, and they came up to Him.” Hallelujah! Are you beginning to see how very obvious the Lord is trying to show us that the Rapture happens in Genesis 45? Thank you, Lord.

In verse 5, Joseph says, “God did send me before you, to preserve life.” That is another EXACT DESCRIPTION OF THE RAPTURE. God is going to send forth Jesus, just as He sent forth Joseph, TO SAVE OUR LIVES. In 1st Thessalonians, Chapters 4 and 5, we read how the Sudden Destruction and the Rapture will take place at the same time. The Rapture is OUR ESCAPE FROM THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, just like Lot, who is a type of the Rapture, was allowed to ESCAPE FROM THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION.

That is just one of the reasons why I cannot believe only in a post-Trib Rapture, or a pre-wrath Rapture. Jesus would not tell us Christians to pray that we be found worthy to ESCAPE ALL unless it was possible to escape ALL. In my opinion, Jesus is not talking about escaping ALL of the Final 7 Years here. He is talking about ALL OF THE MASSIVE, CATACLYSMIC DESTRUCTION. Until THAT happens, there is no reason to take us out of here at the Rapture.

In verse 7, Joseph says, “And God sent me before you to preserve you a posterity in the earth, and to save your lives BY A GREAT DELIVERANCE.” Here we have the same phrase repeated AGAIN that describes the Rapture, “God sent me before you” Will you agree that at the TIME OF THE RAPTURE, God sends Jesus to us?

Now let’s look at the phrase, “to preserve you a posterity in the earth”. The word “earth” here does mean “earth, or world”. The Hebrew word for “preserve” here is actually a different Hebrew word from the word “preserve’ in verse 5. The word “preserve” in this verse can mean “reward”. The word “posterity” means THE REMAINDER THAT HAD ESCAPED, and comes from the root word meaning “TO LEAVE”.

Doesn’t the Word of God teach us that the Rapture is our Great ESCAPE? Doesn’t the Word teach us that at the Rapture, “We who are alive AND REMAIN shall be caught up together to meet Him”. The last phrase in this verse, in my opinion, is ALSO TALKING ABOUT THE RAPTURE. It reads, “And to save your lives by A GREAT DELIVERANCE.” The word “great’ here means exceedingly great and mighty. The Hebrew word for “deliverance” here means “an ESCAPED PORTION OR REMNANT”. That is the ONLY Hebrew meaning for this word “deliverance” in this verse.
What an obvious reference to the Rapture of the Bride, or a remnant, if you will! This verse is telling us there is going to be an ESCAPE FOR A REMNANT. This is not just some ordinary deliverance, my friends, THIS IS GOING TO BE AN EXCEEDINGLY GREAT AND MIGHTY DELIVERANCE FROM THE AWE-INSPIRING AND DEVASTING, MASSIVE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION THAT IS GOING TO HIT THE EARTH AT THE SAME TIME!!!
Not only that, but at the time of the Rapture, the Bride is going to BE DELIVERED from the presence of sin, the power of sin, and the penalty of sin FOREVER AND EVER!!! WHAT AN AWESOME DELIVERANCE GOD HAS IN STORE FOR HIS BRIDE. I refuse to believe that our Lord is going to allow His bride to get beat up before His Wedding Day. Is it any wonder that our Lord would so aptly describe this ESCAPE AS A GREAT DELIVERANCE!!! WHAT A REWARD HE HAS IN STORE FOR US!!!

So, let’s try to put this verse in Genesis 45:7, into modern-day English. It should read something like this, “God will send JESUS, as a REWARD to a remnant of His brethren, to remove them from this earth in a GREAT ESCAPE, AND IN AN EXCEEDINGLY GREAT AND MIGHTY DELIVERANCE, FROM THE HORRENDOUS AND UNPARALLELED DESTRUCTION THAT IS COMING UPON THIS EARTH.” Praise God for this AWESOME GREAT DELIVERANCE, THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH!!!

Two years into the Final 7 Years, or the Famine Week, takes us to the FALL OF 2010 FOR THE TIME OF THE RAPTURE!!! The Lord did not have to say “AND YET THERE ARE FIVE YEARS”. He had already told us that JOSEPH (JESUS) REVEALING HIMSELF TO THE BRETHREN AND THE GREAT DELIVERANCE WOULD BE AFTER 2 YEARS OF THE FAMINE WEEK.” 7 years minus 2 years obviously equals 5 years. He knows we can subtract.
BUT HE WANTED TO MAKE SURE THAT WE DID NOT MISS THE TIMING OF THE RAPTURE, OR THE GREAT DELIVERANCE. He said there would be FIVE MORE YEARS OF THE FAMINE WEEK, AFTER THIS GREAT DELIVERANCE, OR RAPTURE, TAKES PLACE. And then in verse 11, He tells us AGAIN, for a second time, “And yet THERE ARE FIVE YEARS OF FAMINE”, AFTER THIS GREAT DELIVERANCE. GOD IS EMPHASIZING THE TIME FRAME. He wants to make sure that we do not miss it.

(To see more about the second coming, the rapture, and the tribulation, please visit www.signsofthetimes777.webs.com)
please note that I don't force anything on anyone. but I'd like everyone to know that it is worth taking this information into consideration, as this is a mounting evidence.)

Thank you

Last edited by doesntspringtomind; 08-09-2010 at 11:28 AM..

Old 08-09-2010, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
Let me show you why the rapture takes place after the second year of the tribulation.
Joseph's famine week is the key to the timing of the rapture (Genesis 45)

Keep in mind that Joseph is the most complete type of Jesus in the entire bible.
It is no coincidence that the famine week of Joseph is a parallel or a type of the final 7 years in the Book of Revelation.
It is by prophetic design, and was FORETOLD BY GOD TO GIVE US THE TIME OF THE RAPTURE.

Verse 1 says, “Then Joseph could not refrain himself before all them that stood by him; and he cried, Cause every man to go out from me. And there stood NO man with him, while JOSEPH MADE HIMSELF KNOWN UNTO THE BRETHREN.” First, Joseph could not refrain himself and he cried tears of happiness and joy because that long-awaited day was finally here, when he is finally going to make himself known, after MANY long years, to his brethren. Is this not the heart of Jesus, as He sees His Wedding Day approaching, when He is going to MAKE HIMSELF KNOWN TO US AT THE RAPTURE, after almost 2000 long years? I believe that Jesus will not refrain Himself from crying tears of joy at that long-awaited day when He will be reconciled unto us, THE DAY OF THE RAPTURE.

The 2nd thing we notice in this verse is that a SEPARATION took place, as ONLY THE BRETHREN WERE ALLOWED TO BE PRESENT WHEN JOSEPH MADE HIMSELF KNOWN. Joseph made sure that everyone WHO WAS NOT HIS BRETHREN, was not present at HIS REVEALING. Is this not the way it will be at the time of the Rapture?

The Rapture is THE DAY OF GREAT SEPARATION, the separation of the brethren, from those who are not part of His family. The separation from those who have oil in their lamps, from those who do not. The separation of those whom the Lord finds worthy, from those He does not find worthy. Verse 1 brings out the profound realization that at the Rapture there will be a GREAT SEPARATION.

The third, and last, thing I want to bring out in Verse 1 is that JOSEPH (JESUS) MADE HIMSELF KNOWN UNTO HIS BRETHREN. Is this not an EXACT DESCRIPTION OF THE RAPTURE? This was the DAY OF RECONCILIATION for Joseph and his brothers, a long-awaited day of reconciliation. As born-again Christians, we do know Jesus. But we have not SEEN Him. We have not been in His physical presence. The Hebrew word “known” here, means “to ascertain by SEEING”. WE WILL SEE HIM AS HE IS, AT THE TIME OF THE RAPTURE, AT OUR DAY OF RECONCILIATION!!! For almost 2000 years, Jesus has been sitting at the right hand of the Father, making intercession for us. All this time, He has been patiently waiting for, and longing to, MAKE HIMSELF KNOWN TO US AT HIS WEDDING DAY, THE DAY OF THE RAPTURE.

In verse 4, Joseph says, "COME NEAR TO ME, I pray you. And THEY CAME NEAR.” Here is the Hebrew definition of this particular usage of the word, “near”. “Near” means to approach, to bring forth, to come hither. AT THE TIME OF THE RAPTURE, we are going to approach Jesus, He is going to bring us forth, and we are going to come hither. Many believe the Rapture takes place in Revelation 4:1, where it says, “behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was, as it were, OF A TRUMPET talking with me: which said, COME UP HITHER.” Sounds like the Rapture, does it not?
If COME UP HITHER are the words used to describe the Rapture, the identical meaning is found in this verse of Gen. 45:4, which says, “Come near, (or hither) to me.” The word “hither” in this verse means “here, in the same place”. So Joseph, (Jesus) is saying, “Come up here, approach me, in the same place that I am, and they came up to Him.” Hallelujah! Are you beginning to see how very obvious the Lord is trying to show us that the Rapture happens in Genesis 45? Thank you, Lord.

In verse 5, Joseph says, “God did send me before you, to preserve life.” That is another EXACT DESCRIPTION OF THE RAPTURE. God is going to send forth Jesus, just as He sent forth Joseph, TO SAVE OUR LIVES. In 1st Thessalonians, Chapters 4 and 5, we read how the Sudden Destruction and the Rapture will take place at the same time. The Rapture is OUR ESCAPE FROM THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, just like Lot, who is a type of the Rapture, was allowed to ESCAPE FROM THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION.

That is just one of the reasons why I cannot believe only in a post-Trib Rapture, or a pre-wrath Rapture. Jesus would not tell us Christians to pray that we be found worthy to ESCAPE ALL unless it was possible to escape ALL. In my opinion, Jesus is not talking about escaping ALL of the Final 7 Years here. He is talking about ALL OF THE MASSIVE, CATACLYSMIC DESTRUCTION. Until THAT happens, there is no reason to take us out of here at the Rapture.

In verse 7, Joseph says, “And God sent me before you to preserve you a posterity in the earth, and to save your lives BY A GREAT DELIVERANCE.” Here we have the same phrase repeated AGAIN that describes the Rapture, “God sent me before you” Will you agree that at the TIME OF THE RAPTURE, God sends Jesus to us?

Now let’s look at the phrase, “to preserve you a posterity in the earth”. The word “earth” here does mean “earth, or world”. The Hebrew word for “preserve” here is actually a different Hebrew word from the word “preserve’ in verse 5. The word “preserve” in this verse can mean “reward”. The word “posterity” means THE REMAINDER THAT HAD ESCAPED, and comes from the root word meaning “TO LEAVE”.

Doesn’t the Word of God teach us that the Rapture is our Great ESCAPE? Doesn’t the Word teach us that at the Rapture, “We who are alive AND REMAIN shall be caught up together to meet Him”. The last phrase in this verse, in my opinion, is ALSO TALKING ABOUT THE RAPTURE. It reads, “And to save your lives by A GREAT DELIVERANCE.” The word “great’ here means exceedingly great and mighty. The Hebrew word for “deliverance” here means “an ESCAPED PORTION OR REMNANT”. That is the ONLY Hebrew meaning for this word “deliverance” in this verse.
What an obvious reference to the Rapture of the Bride, or a remnant, if you will! This verse is telling us there is going to be an ESCAPE FOR A REMNANT. This is not just some ordinary deliverance, my friends, THIS IS GOING TO BE AN EXCEEDINGLY GREAT AND MIGHTY DELIVERANCE FROM THE AWE-INSPIRING AND DEVASTING, MASSIVE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION THAT IS GOING TO HIT THE EARTH AT THE SAME TIME!!!
Not only that, but at the time of the Rapture, the Bride is going to BE DELIVERED from the presence of sin, the power of sin, and the penalty of sin FOREVER AND EVER!!! WHAT AN AWESOME DELIVERANCE GOD HAS IN STORE FOR HIS BRIDE. I refuse to believe that our Lord is going to allow His bride to get beat up before His Wedding Day. Is it any wonder that our Lord would so aptly describe this ESCAPE AS A GREAT DELIVERANCE!!! WHAT A REWARD HE HAS IN STORE FOR US!!!

So, let’s try to put this verse in Genesis 45:7, into modern-day English. It should read something like this, “God will send JESUS, as a REWARD to a remnant of His brethren, to remove them from this earth in a GREAT ESCAPE, AND IN AN EXCEEDINGLY GREAT AND MIGHTY DELIVERANCE, FROM THE HORRENDOUS AND UNPARALLELED DESTRUCTION THAT IS COMING UPON THIS EARTH.” Praise God for this AWESOME GREAT DELIVERANCE, THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH!!!

Two years into the Final 7 Years, or the Famine Week, takes us to the FALL OF 2010 FOR THE TIME OF THE RAPTURE!!! The Lord did not have to say “AND YET THERE ARE FIVE YEARS”. He had already told us that JOSEPH (JESUS) REVEALING HIMSELF TO THE BRETHREN AND THE GREAT DELIVERANCE WOULD BE AFTER 2 YEARS OF THE FAMINE WEEK.” 7 years minus 2 years obviously equals 5 years. He knows we can subtract.
BUT HE WANTED TO MAKE SURE THAT WE DID NOT MISS THE TIMING OF THE RAPTURE, OR THE GREAT DELIVERANCE. He said there would be FIVE MORE YEARS OF THE FAMINE WEEK, AFTER THIS GREAT DELIVERANCE, OR RAPTURE, TAKES PLACE. And then in verse 11, He tells us AGAIN, for a second time, “And yet THERE ARE FIVE YEARS OF FAMINE”, AFTER THIS GREAT DELIVERANCE. GOD IS EMPHASIZING THE TIME FRAME. He wants to make sure that we do not miss it.

(To see more about the second coming, the rapture, and the tribulation, please visit www.signsofthetimes777.webs.com (http://www.signsofthetimes777.webs.com - broken link))
please note that I don't force anything on anyone. but I'd like everyone to know that it is worth taking this information into consideration, as this is a mounting evidence.)

Thank you
Since you're asking...No, The Word of God does not teach that this so-called "rapture" is your great escape, nor ours or anyone's. Your "rapture" presupposes a "secret coming" designed by the adversary of your soul. This rapture doctrine denies The Doctrine of Christ Resurrected...your unwillingness to come to terms with this is obstinacy in the face of scriptural reality. Thus, you are wandering around in a desert of scriptural uncertainty faltering between two opinions: belief in what at first you only heard...JESUS CHRIST IS RISEN FROM THE DEAD...and unbelief by reason of the false doctrine you've been blinded by. The Blessings of The Eternal One bring us to the end of ourselves...

Old 08-11-2010, 10:45 PM

702 posts, read 1,006,090 times
The title of the last book in the Bible, Revelation, is not about someone coming here from someplace else. Rather it is about Unveiling what is already here. This is what is next on the prophetic timetable. Christ Jesus will reveal Himself from whence He dwells. Christ in us is the hope of Glory. We in Christ is the glory manifested. "All of creation is in travail," not for the disappearance, but, "For the manifestation of the sons of God. Many who have not received a love of the truth will be deceived to think this work of God in and through the many membered body of Christ is of the devil. Now is the time of preparation, to hunger after and do God's Word.

We're looking for Jesus' coming, not our going; the appearing of the Lord, not the disappearing of the saints. Instead of leaving, we're taking over. Instead of expecting defeat in death or retreat in "rapture," we're expecting complete victory in Christ. Don't let them take away the value of your life.

DipSinsationalism destroys destiny by robbing the Church of her true identity in Christ as the seed of Abraham and David. Through Abraham we inherit the right to own the world. Through David we inherit the right to rule it.

"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them." (Isaiah 8:20, KJV) Make your confession of faith with the actual words God chose to make His revelation known. Use concordances to verify what is or is not Written. Determine the meanings and occurrences of words and phrases in the original languages when something is important or in question.

When this is done it is marvelous what gets uncovered. The word of recent tradition, 1.) "Rapture" is never in the Bible. As a result of it not being a Biblical category two things happen. A.) We cannot research what is Written to correct or amend the idea of a "Rapture." B.) The term "Rapture" becomes another category into which some things Scriptural and other things of tradition, things made-up according to whoever is teaching, and even fiction gets dumped and stirred into a stew of gourds with poison in the pot. This is in part due to teachers usurping those who have prophetic anointing. We need to take from the rapture doctrine certain components which are in Scripture, that we can examine from the Word, throwing out the rest, and working together with what else is written to better understand the period of transition into the Millennium, or, as it could be called, "The Age of Tabernacles."

There is no phrase, 2.) "Seven year(s) great tribulation" ever in the Scripture. Without The Word no follower of Jesus should believe in it. Likewise, there is nothing about 3.) the racially gentile "church" 4.) disappearing 5.) at any moment. Moreover, absolutely never in the Scripture is it taught that 6.) the devil will take over the earth. There is nothing in God's Word that 7.) those who are racially "Jewish" are God's chosen people. It has always been a matter of faith, not flesh. God proves who His chosen people are by giving them the Holy Spirit. Many today are still in Babylon, following the traditions of men in what they do and what they believe. Because they will not let go of their demoninations, many of them will fall away in the time that is coming upon the whole earth.

Last edited by JamesMRohde; 08-11-2010 at 11:04 PM..

Old 08-12-2010, 02:26 AM

1,492 posts, read 2,689,746 times
Jesus came to save the earth,and to think that a rapture would occur in this day and age,whereas cars crash,planes go down and ppl are left for dead on operating tables (if their dr was a Christian),is not even within operating mode of the parameters of Jesus.If something like that is written in the bible,then it has already been fulfilled in the past.That would be far too dangerous today,in our present age of techonology,and God would never allow it.JMO.

Old 08-12-2010, 02:49 AM

5,965 posts, read 7,016,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMRohde View Post
The title of the last book in the Bible, Revelation, is not about someone coming here from someplace else. Rather it is about Unveiling what is already here. This is what is next on the prophetic timetable. Christ Jesus will reveal Himself from whence He dwells. Christ in us is the hope of Glory. We in Christ is the glory manifested. "All of creation is in travail," not for the disappearance, but, "For the manifestation of the sons of God. Many who have not received a love of the truth will be deceived to think this work of God in and through the many membered body of Christ is of the devil. Now is the time of preparation, to hunger after and do God's Word.

We're looking for Jesus' coming, not our going; the appearing of the Lord, not the disappearing of the saints. Instead of leaving, we're taking over. Instead of expecting defeat in death or retreat in "rapture," we're expecting complete victory in Christ. Don't let them take away the value of your life.

DipSinsationalism destroys destiny by robbing the Church of her true identity in Christ as the seed of Abraham and David. Through Abraham we inherit the right to own the world. Through David we inherit the right to rule it.

"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them." (Isaiah 8:20, KJV) Make your confession of faith with the actual words God chose to make His revelation known. Use concordances to verify what is or is not Written. Determine the meanings and occurrences of words and phrases in the original languages when something is important or in question.

When this is done it is marvelous what gets uncovered. The word of recent tradition, 1.) "Rapture" is never in the Bible. As a result of it not being a Biblical category two things happen. A.) We cannot research what is Written to correct or amend the idea of a "Rapture." B.) The term "Rapture" becomes another category into which some things Scriptural and other things of tradition, things made-up according to whoever is teaching, and even fiction gets dumped and stirred into a stew of gourds with poison in the pot. This is in part due to teachers usurping those who have prophetic anointing. We need to take from the rapture doctrine certain components which are in Scripture, that we can examine from the Word, throwing out the rest, and working together with what else is written to better understand the period of transition into the Millennium, or, as it could be called, "The Age of Tabernacles."

There is no phrase, 2.) "Seven year(s) great tribulation" ever in the Scripture. Without The Word no follower of Jesus should believe in it. Likewise, there is nothing about 3.) the racially gentile "church" 4.) disappearing 5.) at any moment. Moreover, absolutely never in the Scripture is it taught that 6.) the devil will take over the earth. There is nothing in God's Word that 7.) those who are racially "Jewish" are God's chosen people. It has always been a matter of faith, not flesh. God proves who His chosen people are by giving them the Holy Spirit. Many today are still in Babylon, following the traditions of men in what they do and what they believe. Because they will not let go of their demoninations, many of them will fall away in the time that is coming upon the whole earth.
Amen. Blessed are those who love his (Christ's) appearing!

Old 08-12-2010, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
Amen. Blessed are those who love his (Christ's) appearing!
Amen...and The Blessings of The Eternal One bring the glorious appearing of His Christ. Amen...

Old 08-15-2010, 09:42 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,352,130 times
Satan or the so called, Anti-Christ, the secret rapture, a sacrificial system (doctrines of demons and hellfire), the list goes on, never ending.
These are merely restless desires within the sea of humanity; those waiting for a sign – nothing, but foolish nonsense.

"We will be carried to a higher place, even while we yet live!"

If the only new thing we have to offer is an improved version of the past, then today is just a reflection of yesterday with no hope for tomorrow.

"All things become new, as old things pass away."

Old 08-17-2010, 06:02 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,569,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMRohde View Post

By Job...good job James...!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity