Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2016, 10:39 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,056,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Did you know that new wine is non alcoholic and the only way to obtain new wine is that you fill a skin and then it has to be buried in a symbolism of death.

People have always claimed a new wine, Ephraim believed he had it but he was reeling from the new wine and being that new wine isn't alcoholic, it wasn't God that filled the vessel that made them drunk.

Ephraim is synonymous with Christianity and Christianity obtained it's supposed new wine from the exact same source that Ephraim obtained it from. They shunned the Torah and called it a strange thing and then they had to keep their people from celebrating God's Holy days because they couldn't afford their people to keep the feasts of God in Jerusalem and so they had their own vineyards, their own harvest with their own spirit not of God.

They created their own grape harvest void of the knowledge of God, their own wine not of God. Inside there are vats filled up with every sort of grape, but when the harvest comes, the master will step inside the vats and the wine will be trampled out, poured out because it was soured. If the wine is sour, let the stopper be broken so that the barrel can empty and we can start again.

Revelation talks about this when from the crushing of the grapes, a river of blood{souls} will come forth so violently that it will shoot into the atmosphere and there will be a very wide river of blood{souls} that is 4 feet deep and 200 miles long continuing to run out.

As you know, I see this a *little* differently than you do. The way I see it, they are drunk because they "stayed too long at the party" of Pentecost, when they should have progressed in walking through the other feasts, particularly to press into the 3rd major one, Tabernacles. Same root as Eve desiring the fruit that was PLEASANT (lust of the eyes), and conversely same reason Daniel said he would NOT eat any PLEASANT bread.

The reason they that stay too long in Pentecost did/do this, is because they don't want to take on the image of sinful flesh and the shame of the cross by laying down BOTH of the offerings of Gideon (feast of Tu B'Av we just celebrated; Gideon a feller of TREES), the cake (things of Christ) and the goat (things of the flesh), the former being when we lay our crowns (everything He has given us in this realm) at His feet.

The glory of one dispensation must give way to the glory of the next and as Saul shows, even anointed flesh has to die. The problem is not the wine itself, but the vessel the wine was put into.

Also, while I agree that Ephraim has been absorbed into the gentiles thus taking on their outward appearance (becoming "invisible" to the naked eye in the process), I also see it as Ephraim being SEEDED into the gentiles by G-d. After all they all were to be a LIGHT (inner man) to the nations (flesh) and Ephraim's stumbling in their flesh doesn't negate the ultimate purposes of G-d anymore than ours does.

The fact that He is calling Ephraim back, of which I personally am living proof of though but one among thousands, means that as deep calls unto deep, deep heard the call to come out of her (Hagar) my people, ye must be born again/from above (Sarah) = two mothers, two births. And so I see also a resurrection out of the "grave" Ephraim was buried in happening. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2016, 06:24 AM

5,553 posts, read 8,012,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
As you know, I see this a *little* differently than you do. The way I see it, they are drunk because they "stayed too long at the party" of Pentecost, when they should have progressed in walking through the other feasts, particularly to press into the 3rd major one, Tabernacles. Same root as Eve desiring the fruit that was PLEASANT (lust of the eyes), and conversely same reason Daniel said he would NOT eat any PLEASANT bread.

The reason they that stay too long in Pentecost did/do this, is because they don't want to take on the image of sinful flesh and the shame of the cross by laying down BOTH of the offerings of Gideon (feast of Tu B'Av we just celebrated; Gideon a feller of TREES), the cake (things of Christ) and the goat (things of the flesh), the former being when we lay our crowns (everything He has given us in this realm) at His feet.

The glory of one dispensation must give way to the glory of the next and as Saul shows, even anointed flesh has to die. The problem is not the wine itself, but the vessel the wine was put into.

Also, while I agree that Ephraim has been absorbed into the gentiles thus taking on their outward appearance (becoming "invisible" to the naked eye in the process), I also see it as Ephraim being SEEDED into the gentiles by G-d. After all they all were to be a LIGHT (inner man) to the nations (flesh) and Ephraim's stumbling in their flesh doesn't negate the ultimate purposes of G-d anymore than ours does.

The fact that He is calling Ephraim back, of which I personally am living proof of though but one among thousands, means that as deep calls unto deep, deep heard the call to come out of her (Hagar) my people, ye must be born again/from above (Sarah) = two mothers, two births. And so I see also a resurrection out of the "grave" Ephraim was buried in happening. Peace

Old 08-27-2016, 07:50 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,056,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post

WHAT? You've never heard of audience relevance? Hannibal, to whom it was written, will understand it. Peace

Old 08-27-2016, 07:58 AM

17,164 posts, read 11,414,897 times
Quote:
Quote:
WHAT? You've never heard of audience relevance? Hannibal, to whom it was written, will understand it. Peace
Yes, you and Hannibal understand each other. Why, Rbbi, when you write posts to others who do NOT speak your language, do you very often not take "audience relevance" into account?

Old 08-27-2016, 08:10 AM

10,295 posts, read 9,707,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Don't expect a dialogue. She's here to proclaim her beliefs and tell us we're wrong! wrong! wrong ! if we believe something else. She's repeatedly ignored requests to explain her beliefs....choosing instead to show us her strange version of ESP. ("You don't have the Spirit! I can tell!".....foot stomp.) I think that post was made to complain about the posters who disagree with her version of religion. Notice the dig at the end. Nice touch if your goal is to degrade your fellow posters.

I gave it an 8.5 on the self-proclaimed self-righteous scale.
Isn't that what you do on a daily bases ?
I have yet to read one of your post that isn't degrading someone or thing unless you are a part of your gang that hangs out here in this forum daily giving their thumbs up to those YOU agree with in who can degrade, belittle, insult the best !
Better check that self-proclaimed self-righteous scale on yourself before you start pointing that finger of your's at someone else .

Old 08-27-2016, 11:24 AM

23,206 posts, read 10,500,373 times
Quote:

Understand that Ephraim being drunk on the new wine has absolutely nothing to do with Pentecost. Ephraim didn't keep the Pentecost, they built their own temple and they had their own spirits not from God. They worshipped Tammuz, Nimrod, Baal, they took on Pagan feasts and that is where they got the spirit. Christianity does the same thing today, they grow up in Paganism just like I did for 40 years. They are in a completely different religion with a completely different spirit. They called the Torah a strange thing they truly believed they were still worshipping the God of Israel but they brought Paganism to the sanctuary of God and for this they die, but that doesn't mean they aren't saved.

Ephraim didn't keep the feasts of God, they kept Easter and Christmas and for this their kingdom ended. They all became gentiles accept for 7000 of them and Paul and the disciples were all of Ephraim. Paul was a Benjamite from the Northern kingdom. Benjamin is the only tribe in both kingdoms.

God ended the Northern Kingdom for the sins of Jeroboam, the first king of Israel. When he began changing the feasts, every king followed him in it after that, and they also turned to Paganism where they baked cakes for the queen of heaven and they turned their backs on the Temple and faced the sun in reverence to the Saturnalia.

Jeroboam's Idolatry
25Then Jeroboam built Shechem in the hill country of Ephraim, and lived there. And he went out from there and built Penuel. 26Jeroboam said in his heart, "Now the kingdom will return to the house of David. 27"If this people go up to offer sacrifices in the house of the LORD at Jerusalem, then the heart of this people will return to their lord, even to Rehoboam king of Judah; and they will kill me and return to Rehoboam king of Judah."…

Ezekiel was sent against them where he sees them weeping for Tammuz after the statue was taken from the temple. The statue would have been a mother holding her son,'' Tammuz,'' and the woman was his mother/wife.

The ten tribes of Ephraim were seeded into the nations to become fully gentile and that's what they are accept for those same 7000.

While Ephraim was the second born son in Joseph's day, in Jesus day he was the first born son who represented the flesh.

Mourning Turned to Joy
…"Behold, I am bringing them from the north country, And I will gather them from the remote parts of the earth, Among them the blind and the lame, The woman with child and she who is in labor with child, together; A great company, they will return here. 9"With weeping they will come, And by supplication I will lead them; I will make them walk by streams of waters, On a straight path in which they will not stumble; For I am a father to Israel, And Ephraim is My firstborn."

Then Jesus comes to fulfill the promise made to Ephraim that after they all became gentiles, that God would betroth them to him, and so they could be redeemed back into Israel through a redeeming marriage, and so the friend of the bridegroom went into the land of Joseph, the land of Naphtali, the land of Zebulun to those who sat in darkness for 700 years and now they have seen a great light. Now they would get betrothed to a Jew and thereby redeeming them so they could be called,'' Israel.''

Ephraim didn't keep Pentecost for centuries until the day of Pentecost when disciples went out in search for brides of Christ from the lost Ephraim. As Ephraim who returns, he must come weeping and crying back to Israel, and back to the feasts of God because he became gentile SPECIFICALLY because he rejected the Sabbaths and feasts of God for one simple reason, the same reason that Christianity is now called,'' The ten lost tribes.''

The greatest and most ancient sin of all, you reject the worship system of Christ in his 7 feast days, and you reject Jerusalem simply because if all the people begin to keep the feasts of God, then all the people would remain loyal to Jerusalem and Jerusalem would then become the Capitol City of the whole world.

Ephraim became the lost ten tribes because they kept Easter and Christmas and they built their own Holy city simply because they didn't want their people going up to Jerusalem lest the law shall go forth from Jerusalem unto the whole world.

Jesus came bringing a new covenant for the lost Ephraim and OF COURSE, in order to bring a new covenant for Judah and Ephraim, FIRST, Ephraim must be found and the ranks of those ten tribes had to be filled, and so Jesus began to marry everyone in Galilee of the nations through John who is the friend of the bridegroom. John is only sent to the ten lost tribes as Elijah was only sent to the Northern kingdom and so when Elijah does come, he comes to gentiles.

CERTAINLY, Jesus called Ephraim back and Ephraim came back repenting for their paganism and those first gentiles converted to Christianity which was a legal sect of Judaism for over 100 years.

The prophesy of God putting those two sticks together was realized but this happens TWICE.

Jesus brought a new covenant for Ephraim and Judah for about 100 years.

Then Christianity turned and did the exact same thing as Jeroboam had done. They rejected the feasts of Jesus, they Christianized Pagan holy days abut the messiah of Babylon.

Now Christianity is the lost ten tribes until each Christian returns.

Christianity is lost for the exact same reason the ten tribes became lost.

There is no covenant for a gentile whatsoever, if you are not Ephraim and you are not Judah, why would you think you had a covenant?

When the ten tribes took on Pagan holy days and rejecting Jerusalem, they lost their covenant and God said to them,'' You are not my people and I will not be your God.''

Paul quotes this scripture about gentiles, about Ephraim saying,'' In the place it was said to you{Jezreel} '' You are not my people,'' in that same place it will be said to you,'' Ye are the sons of the living God.''

But this is only true if a gentile comes back to Jews and begins to repent for rejecting Jerusalem and all the holy days of Christ.

Just because somebody says,'' Jesus, Jesus,'' doesn't mean they have a covenant, the covenant is very specific in dealing with Ephraim, If a gentile doesn't come repenting for his Paganism, he isn't Ephraim, and he sure isn't Judah.

Once Ephraim returns, he has to become Judah because there will not be two nations but one.

The bottom line is that Ephraim{the ten tribes} is not Ephraim and has no new covenant if in fact they have called the Torah a strange thing and then accepted everything pagan and rejected everything that is called of God or that is worshipped of God. They rejected Jerusalem and the feasts of Jerusalem and thereby rejecting the promises given to those who keep the feasts of God.

Jews cannot return to Gentiles to become one, only the gentiles can return to what they had abandoned and unless Gentiles return, there is no Joseph, there is not Ephraim, there is no covenant for gentiles.

God is about to reach out his hand to gather Ephraim a second time and where the brotherhood is now broken, the stick of Judah and the stick of Ephraim MUST become one stick again and the prophets talk very much about this coming event. Christianity{Ephraim/Joseph} will all be found and they become one with Jews and after this happens, they mount up against the whole freaking world and the whole world will be terrified.

Just my opinion, but the promises to those gentiles who become Joseph are astounding.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 08-27-2016 at 11:40 AM..

Old 08-27-2016, 11:25 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,227,729 times
Quote:
You aren't the only one.

Old 08-27-2016, 11:29 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,227,729 times
Quote:

And if you had understood what I said, it was a comment about the Jezebel spirit and her goals, which applies to the WHOLE BODY. Peace
Of course I don't understand it. I'm not in your religion. Pulitzer.

Old 08-27-2016, 11:53 AM

Side note.

Elijah being sent to king Ahab and Queen Jezebel had nothing to do with Jews. The Jews were not present when Elijah called fire down on that sacrifice and killed all the teachers of Baal at the river. The sons of the prophets of Judah did not follow Elijah around, it was the sons of the prophets of Ephraim who followed Elijah as gentiles following Elijah. Queen Jezebel is a good example of how they all became gentiles even before God sent them into the nations to fully become gentiles.

Jesus speaks of Elijah and John saying that CERTAINLY, Elijah will return and restore all things.

Elijah does not come for Jews, he only comes to gentiles because his mission is to take a gentile, betroth that gentile to a Jew of Judah.

Jews didn't need a betrothal to a Jew in order to be redeemed back into Israel, they were already Israel, and they already had a betrothal from God, Elijah is only sent to Gentiles so that he can marry them to a Jew inside you.

Old 08-27-2016, 12:08 PM

What Jesus says

Malachi 4
Remember the law of my servant Moses, the decrees and laws I gave him at Horeb for all Israel.
5“See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. 6He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.”

The spirit of Elijah comes to Gentiles and he will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents.

Maybe hard to understand but these parents are a part of every individual.

Here are those same parents that reside within a person.

Zechariah 13
3And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the LORD: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth. 4And it shall come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment to deceive:

Here are the parents of Jesus, but it doesn't speak of Joseph and Mary.

Wives and Husbands
…30For we are members of His body. 31“For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.” 32This mystery is profound, but I am speaking about Christ and the church.…

Luke 12~~~~~Again, it is talking about what is happening inside one person, a house.

Not Peace, But Division {Inside You}
From now on, five in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. 53They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”…

Matthew 24
45Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity